Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Generation Extreme ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rini: I can't believe this...

Sarie: I simply refuse to.

Alex: Enough proof for you, Hope?

Hope: Enough gloating for you, Allie?

Alex: Shut up.

Gina: I don't get it. We saw the place on fire. We found your things-

Amy: You found Greg's hat, and a note. Nothing from me. No body, no computer gadgets, nothing. I thought you were smarter than this.

Hope: I was. I knew you guys were alive.

Rei: I really wish you hadn't. Being so "enlightened" made you obsessed, mean and sad. I would hope that if I ever died like that...so...suddenly, you wouldn't be like that.

Hope: I wouldn't be, if I didn't have a gut feeling you were alive. I did, and so I believed. You taught me to believe in my instincts.

Heero: I really wish you'd stop talking. I'm really getting a headache from the sappy human feelings.

Hope: I missed you!! *huggles*

Heero: Ohmmigod, can th stupid reunion end soon?

Hope: I love you too, Daddy.

Heero: Never call me that again.

Mina: *laughs* Heero, you dun wanna be called DADDY!!!*explodes in laughter*

Rei: You guys neddta shuddap. Or have you forgotten about our loss?

Serena: Rini, honey...

Rini: No. He's not dead-

Hope: Now you see, I'll help you out now... *looks at Alex* We went to a firereading yesterday, and... The fire told me they weren't completely dead, and you aren't completely alive-

Rei: How'd you *morphs into an interestingly beautiful woman* know we weren't your parents?

Hope: The fire said they were all stuck in Limbo....so if they are, they couldn't be here, I wanted to foolmyself at the beginning, that's why I said I didn't believe this.... utterly impossible.

Rini: So...

Sarie: So they aren't dead? You mean... Who're you?!?!?!

Alex: *steps in front of Rini* I'm gonna distract 'em...

Hope: Alex, stop acting all heroic. You STILL aren't listening ot me, guys.... They aren't dangers.

All Scouts (and alex): Huh? ^^;;;;;

Hope: They're from our parents' pasts... That's.... Melvin, um, ann, alan, molly... None of them want to hurt us, they wanted to help us.

Iris: And Quatre?

Hope: He's the only one who figured out how to get his spirit outta Limbo, Rei will figure soon, and we'll all be able to find them... But Alex.

Alex: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!? I get to help you girls too.

Hope: No, I mean, you will help us... We hafta find Duo.

Alex: He wouldn't do it.

Hope: Ah, but if we had to ask one person to save Heero, who would do it no questions asked in a heartbeat?

Alex: *suddenly catches on....**idiot** smiles* Mom.

Hope: Exactly, we ask Relena to talk Duo into it. *looks at her fellow Scouts* And, if all else fails, we can threaten him.

Gina: We can't do that, the Sailor Scouts protect, they don't threaten to get their way. Our powers aren't supposed to be used like that.

Hope: We won't threaten them with our powers, we threaten them with the prospect of us getting them back and our PARENTS hurting them. Wufei and Heero and Rei and Serena? Bad enemies.

Alex: How would we get them back?

Hope and Gina: Pluto.

other Scouts: What? Pluto?

Gina: Pluto, the gatekeeper of Time. The Chrono Witch. She can take us back in time, to save our parents... We can tell her we may need their training...

Hope: The Chrono Witch? That's a new one...

Gina: Pluto's daughter calls herself that. Pluto was just Pluto, but she made up Chrono Witch. She thought it sounded more important.

Iris: So, you're proposing...

Sarie: Alex, Lead the way.

**Be ready for their adventure in the next chapter!!!!!! Funny I promise!!!**