Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Pilots Survive "SURVIVOR" ❯ The Chase ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

RECAP: WUFEI HAS STOLEN TROWA'S GELL AND TROWA NOW HAS TO HAVE A NEW HAIRSTYLE.....WHAT WILL REI GIVE HIM????

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

Duo goes inside his Giant Pocket and starts fishing around for a mirror <a/n ok that didn't sound right>. Once it was found he tossed it to Rei who gave it to Trowa so he could see his new look.

Trowa: What did ....you do??!!

Rei: What does it look like? I put your hair in a pony-tail.

Trowa: I look like Wufei!

Rei: Well at least your hair is out of your face. And now I can see both of your green eyes. *smiles*

Trowa: *slightly blushes*

Duo: Dude....You look freaky with two eyes. I'm used to the "cyclopse look".

Rei: Shut up.

Trowa:...but why uh...this style? Couldn't you think of something else?

Rei: Well yea, but I didn't want to. Besides, I look like Duo with this braid, so I gotta have someone who looks like someone else so I won't be alone anymore.

Duo: ARE BRAIDS SO HORRIBLE FOR YOU REI!!!!????

Rei:....*turns away*....

Trowa: Umm...ok..

Wufei: *glare* Barton.

Trowa: *glare* Chang.

Duo: They'd look the same if they had the same hair color.

Quatre: Oh dear. Don't worry I'll buy you some gell when we get home Trowa.

Trowa: Thanks.

Duo: How you gonna buy him gell with no money? *gasps* Uh..oops.

Wufei: Looks like I didn't have to remind him after all. Thanks for doing it for me, Maxwell.

Duo: *sweatdrop* Uh, no problem man.

Quatre: *glare* That reminds me, I gotta squish you with Sandrock OR use its machete to cut off your braid....whatever I feel like doing at the moment.

Wufei: You could do both.

Quatre: Yea...I just might do that.

Duo: You jerk! Why'd ya do that for?

Wufei: *pulls out katana* Who you calling jerk JERK! Kisama!

Duo ran away with Wufei close behind swinging his katana in hopes of cutting off Duo's braid. Quatre then ran after Wufei yelling that he wanted to do it. Wufei then turned around and started chasing Quatre. Duo stopped and laughed.

Quatre: WHY YOU!!!

Duo: AHHH!!!!!

So now things got mixed up and now it's Wufei chasing Quatre who is chasing Duo. Zechs and Rei were getting a kick outta this while filming the three.

Trowa: Rei, please change my hair.

Rei: Well...I suppose there's one more thing I could do with it.

Trowa: Anything.

Rei: Shave you bald.

Trowa: WHAT!

Rei: Why not? Your head could be your secret weapon! Using wax, make it nice and shiny, then use it to reflect the sun and you can blind your enemies! *laughs* (a/n sound familiar?)

Trowa: Not funny!

Rei: GAHH!! *runs*

Zechs: *smiles and films*

Rei: C'mon get off my back!

Trowa: I'm not on your back!....yet....

Rei: Dammit get away!

Trowa: Change my hair!

Rei: You really wanna be bald, don't you? Or maybe I'll just use my powers and make you a red head! How 'bout that!!!

Trowa: That's it!

Trowa runs by Heero and grabs his machine gun and starts firing at Rei. She runs faster screaming bloody murder.

Rei: BLOODY MURDER!!! (a/n had to do that)

Heero got mad at Trowa for taking his gun and started chasing him. Duo, who wanted to protect his "sister" chased after Heero. So you now had a long line: Wufei chasing Quatre, who's chasing Duo, who's chasing Heero, who's chasing Trowa, who's chasing Rei, who's running for her life.

Rei: Zechs! I could use some help here!

Zechs: No worries, this footage will get us something good.

Rei: Milliardo!!!

Zechs:...

Rei: That's it! *turns around* Mars Snake Fire!

Snakes of fire appear and the pilots put on the breaks. They then turned around and ran like hell.

Duo: AHH!!! My braid's on fire!!!

All of them had something on fire (a/n *sweatdrop*) and they ran down the beach to soak in the water. Rei stood arms crossed with a smirk on her face.

Rei: That should teach you.

Wufei: Stupid woman. GAHH!! My katana!

Rei had melted his katana and the liquid now washed away by the rolling tides.

Wufei: How humiliating! Beaten by a woman! I've got to train to get stronger! I won't be a weakling!

Rei: Grow up. Geez, men are such babies.

Wufei: WHAT!?

Rei: *glare* Want me to melt Nataku or your *ahem* "family jewels?"

Duo: Ya mean Wu-man has treasure hidden here?

Rei: No.

Wufei: *gulps and sweatdrops*

Duo: Then what?

Rei: As your uh "sister" believe me when I say you don't want to know.

Quatre: My goodness, Rei, you're so brutal.

Rei: Tell me something I don't know.

Trowa: Duo, let's just say that getting hit with one of Catherine's knives is better than what Rei would do to you.

Duo: That bad?

Trowa: Afraid so.

Heero: You're so cluless. I'm just gonna...ohh....dammit!

Rei: What's up?

Heero: Spandex...ow...tighten...when....shit...they're wet...

Rei: Oh my god....In the name of all that is good and pure...I'm not looking. *turns away*

Without a word Heero tossed Rei into the water. Rei screamed, arms flailing and sputtering out water.

Rei: DAMN YOU!

Wufei: Serves you right, onna.

Duo: Uh guys?...Is it getting hotter or is that just me?

Quatre: You're right...I think I know why...*points to Rei*

Rei powers up causing steam and the water to boil. The pilots bolt out of the water, now their buns are burned.

Duo: *jumping up and down* OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Damn I thought I was in one of those lava pools in hell!

Wufei: Lava pools?

Duo: Yea! I AM the Shinigami so I know these things.

Trowa: I think Rei is the Shinimagami.

Duo: Hell yea.

Zechs: Rei that's enough! Give it a rest!

Rei: *powers down and walks over* Next time you won't be so lucky. Thanks to Zechs you got away.

Heero: I'll die before I have anything to thank HIM for. Him AND his love-sick sister.

Duo: And DAMN is she sick!

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------

~*~Lady Pheonix~*~