Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lord Successor Heero Yuy ❯ The boy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok this is my second fanfic...please R+R
I don't Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. And if you have a problem with that.... Then so do I.
I do know what couples I want... or you can change my mind by telling me what couples you want. Except Heero he's not going to be with Usagi/Serena...so stop bothering me because... well the story will show why...

Lord Successor Heero Yuy


"This child will be our successor for eternity. He will lead the forces of Evil to conquer the world and then the galaxy. He has the power, but to prove himself worthy he has to destroy the only force that can hold their own against our army, The Moon Empire. You will be sent there, my son. You will develop your powers and will become strong. Since we can't raise you, we'll let someone do our dirty work…"
She looked at the child and gave him a kiss in the forehead that revealed a Black Moon which had 5 stars surrounding it. The Prussian blue eyed baby look at the Queen and smirked. She gave the baby to one of her minions.

"Are the preparations complete?" she asked
"Yes your highness,"
"Then go and make sure that it happens the way we want," thy nodded and soon disappeared


Queen Serenity walked around her kingdom when she found a couple and their baby. They were on the floor. She predicted that they had died a couple of hours ago. Except the baby. There was a note saying:

To who find this baby please take care of him.
We tried our best but failed
I just hope someone has the heart to take him as their child
His name is Heero.

The guards came and saw the couple. They turn to the Queen who had a child in her arms.
"Please give them a proper funeral," she said looking at the couple of rotting corpses.
"What about the baby in your hands," they asked. She smiled and turned her back to them, but not before saying, "I'll take care of him." She turned to a servant who had her daughter.
She took her and said, "Look I like you to meet Heero...your younger brother,"

Perfect...

YAY I'm done... What do you think of it kinda cool huh please R+R (READ AND REVIEW)
Wufei: I think it sucked
Heero: That was all.
Dou: Where the hell was ME!? Me the one who puts the comic relief in all fanfics.
Quetra: That sounded kinda scary
Trowa: ……
Author: Fine I will put you all in the next chapter (in a low voice) baka…
Quetra: But when?
Odin Jr.: Sore wa himitsu desu.