Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lord Successor Heero Yuy ❯ Your mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. So don't sue me. I got just a notepad with my all my fanfics and crap like that... so if you want it then sue...j/k.

Like I said in all my fanfic I will let the readers choose the couples. Don't try and say 'we want Heero and Usagi/Serena/Princess Serenity' OK!!!! Cause they are like brother and sister in this fanfics. In the others we can make them a couple. Please R+R.....


Lord Successor Heero Yuy

-----------------------------------------
"Heero... Heero... your mission... your mission..." said the darkness.
"Huh? I haven't heard this voice in a long time…"
"Heero remember your mission…" repeated the darkness.
"The last time I heard this voice was when I was just 6 years old… then how come I can remember this voice if it was so long ago…"
"Your mission Heero, remember what your mission is…" continued the darkness to say to Heero.
"Yes…my mission is to destroy the Moon Kingdom," said a monotone boy
"Good now you remember and so now tell me this, Why haven't you completed your Mission boy?!"
Heero got off from bed and walked over to the balcony. He opened the door and let the cold air of night hit his face. " I have these emotions, I've tried suppressing them but they keep rising every time I see her..." Heero turned back and looked into the emptiness of his room, talking to it as if someone was standing next to his bed.
"WHAT! I didn't raise you so you can be just another loser!" demanded the darkness to know.
"But you didn't raised me! She did, she raised ME!" The pause of silence was broken when Heero spoke again, "Is that all you have to say to me Mother?…"
"No, have they discovered the power that you acquire?"
"With 7 years of secret training," Heero let out a chuckle, "no they haven't,"
"Good,"
'Yet YOU haven't seen my true power'
"Is something wrong…I sense that you will betrayed me"
"No mother I will never do that..."
"Hmmm…Remember that we'll soon attack,"
"Yes I will,"
"As long as you keep in mind what's at stake"
"Yes till then," he said and the voice disappeared. 'I will destroy you'
Heero Heero HEERO!
"Great the servant is here" Heero quickly rushed to his bed and tried to

-----------------------------------------------
Heero open his eyes and looked at the servant who had a smile from ear to ear and was looking down at him
"What is it?" he said in his monotone voice.
"Oh! You're awake," the servant responded
"Yes thanks to you," he answered.
"Anywayz, your mother wants to see you,"
"Why?" he said in disgust, he knew everytime his mother called him, she would always call him early in the morning and disrupt his rest.
"Because...oh, I can't ruin the surprise just go quickly quickly she's waiting for you now hurry hurry." The servant said before leaving the room.
"Fine I will," He quickly ran to the throne where his mother and sister, Serenity, were waiting for him.
"Oh Heero glad you can make it." She bows politely and looked at Heero.
"I was awaken late,"
The queen smiles and said, "I will have a party today and I want you all to be in your best behavior got that."
"Yes mother," both children replied.
"Oh and Heero why are you in you pajamas?" Herro looked. And realized he had his pajamas on. He blushed hard and ran to his room...


What will happen...In the next chapter of Lord Successor Herro Yuy?
Odin Jr: DONE! Yay and remember that all the Gundam pilots will be there. And that's where the romance starts.... So please R+R and tell me the couples you want...if I don't get then by Monday. I will decide by myself. Oh and if i made a mistake then tell me...
Duo: Where the heck am I? Where is the great destroyer in this fic?
Quetra: That seemed interesting doesn't it. What did you think Trowa?
Trowa: …
Heero: (cleaning his gun)
Wufei: I agree with quiet boy over there this is all an injustice, Where is my beautiful Nataku it needs a new wax job (walks off to find Nataku).
Odin Jr: -_-' Well just wait for the upcoming chapters ok…