Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lord Successor Heero Yuy ❯ I miss you ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon k!

I know you all been waiting for me too write but I will not put the couples in this Chapter.
Please sent me the couples you want to see!!! R+R please!!!!!

Lord Successor Heero Yuy

Heero walked out of his room after changing and went outside the Palace to do his daily routine.
He got tired of the laughter his sister was making all those giggling noises along with her friends. Heero knew that they were talking about him and how he always looked so mysterious and angry. One always seemed to blush everytime she spoke to him, Rei, at least that was the name that came to mind. He left to the place he always goes when he got bored or wanted to get rid of that idiotic giggling. In the bottom of the fountain was a small, almost invisible to the naked eye, knob. Heero would twist the knob and a small trap door would appear behind the fountain shading the small vent from the palace view. The small door led a number of stairs that seemed to go into deep down under the fountain. When Heero came to a stop he would arrive to a small door that would be locked with a simple combination lock. Inside it was his training area where he trained his dark magic. He put a spell on the area so that his *mother* wouldn't sense anything.
"Its so boring here," he said looking at the destroyed equipment he used as targets to perfect his magic. "But soon I will change all that," he said as he smirked.
"Prince Heero!" he heard a servant calling him. He got out and made sure the coast was cleared.
"What is it," he asked in his monotone voiced.
"Oh, the guest of the Queen have arrived and the princess and your friends are all waiting for you prince Heero. Oh, by the way she's there too." With that the servant rushed to the Throne room.
Quickly Heero turned his head to the direction of the palace after hearing she was no longer than 100 yards away from him. He quickly rushed out to the palace.
'Why am I rushing. Do I want to see her this bad? I get these new emotions each time I see her but I act so cruelly to her. No Mother told me to block these feeling and that's what I will do' He got to the door when everything turned into darkness.
'What the hell does she want now'
"Heero...Heero... today midnight we attack"
"No not tonight"
"Why Heero? Why don't you want us to attack tonight? "
"Because..."
"I don't care your mission was to destroyed the kingdom and that is what you will do."
"Fine I will take care of things"
"Good"
'I can't let her hurt he...wait why am I saying I will let her hurt her. Still...'
Heero... Heero... HEERO
"What is it," he asked. He noticed that he hadn't open the door and a servant was calling his name
"Are you going in prince Heero,"
"Huh oh yeah," he answered. Walking in the door he saw that his sister was already there. And she was excited that her friends where there with her. But Heero knew that Duo was going to be the first one there to greet him. And cause chaos and commotion followed by laughter and cheering. The thing Heero despised that piercing laughing, he wondered if he ever shuts up. Hey can't it be just pain and suffering only. And he was causing it.
"HEERO WAS'UP, MAN," screamed and hyper Duo. Heero knew that he was going to hug him. He hated that. But to his surprised someone else hugged him first. It took him few seconds to realize who it was. He hid his smile. And was glad she was coming. She whispered in his ear
"I missed you."
He repeated in her ear. "I missed you too..."

WHO is the person that hugged him?
SENT THE COUPLES. Who knows it? It might be the one that you all choose. Please tell me what person you want Heero to be with. R+R. By Sunday or Monday the couples will be announced