Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lord Successor Heero Yuy ❯ His girlfriend ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I may own Gundam Wing and Sailor Moon if I bought them, which can be impossible, since I got $5.
Actually I don't own them they belong to the persons who made them. Which I forgot who did.



Odin Jr.: Last time on DragonBall Z.
Heero: Hey wrong show
Odin Jr.: So sue me I've been watching a lot of DBZ and the intro guy is kinda creepy. Oh well here it is the new chapter on Lord Successor…*sheesh*…dang it dad why do you have to go and ruin my concentration…anywayz enjoy the show


Lord Successor Heero Yuy


"HEERO WAS'UP, MAN," screamed a hyper active Duo. Heero knew that he was going to hug him. He hated that. But to his surprised someone hugged him first. It took him few seconds to realize who it was. He hid his smile. But was glad she was coming. She could tell by the expression he made. He was glad she was here.
She whispered in his ear.
"I missed you." She repeated in his ear.
"I missed you too, Hotaru" Holding her tight. They stood like this for about 2 minutes while everyone didn't pay attention. The G-pilots, since they were the first ones there, were all welcoming the princess and the till...
"Wow to think they are only fourteen and already are experiencing to be in love." Said a servant to Queen Serenity.
"And the silent ones also, look how cute they look together," responded Queen Serenity pointing to Heero and Hotaru.
"HEY HEERO! HOW ABOUT GIVING SOME ROOM BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Duo screamed at the top of his lungs. At this point everyone was looking at them. And a jealous Ray looked directly at a smiling Hotaru with a deadly look. They looked at each other and Heero started blush, making a jealous Ray rage in anger.
"Heero has a girlfriend, Heero has a girlfriend," Duo started to dance and sing like a 7-year-old. In an annoying way that begged for an ass kicking delivered by Heero.
"Hn…" That was all the respond Heero gave to Duo. Duo froze when he saw Heero walking towards him, with a menacing look in his eye and an evil smirk. He knew he was in trouble and knew that he needed to get away from Heero as fast as he could.
'Oh man Duo what are you going to do buddy, you're in real trouble and now your going to get such an ass kicking. Think Duo think. I know, RUN!' Duo let out a small nervous chuckle and ran out of the throne room, into the hallway that led to the front of the palace where the fountain was.

'Perfect.' Heero used his agility spell and caught up with Duo pulling his underwear up to the crack of his butt and making him scream like a little girl. He then threw Duo into the fountain to further his embarrassment. Everyone came out and started to laugh at the soaked Duo, Heero smiled and returned to his room. Queen Serenity happy, she was glad they came because Heero almost never smiled.


Next chapter 'Plans for the ballroom and love too'
Done what'cha think Good or bad...Did I make a good couple or what! Anywayz I will write some more. And don't worry I write some more in my other fanfics 'One day...' and 'the movie...'
Wufei: this injustice!! Where was I?
Trowa: ...or I
Dou: Whoa!! He spoke.
Quatre: or me, you're soooo mean.
Me: I will put you in my next chapter, promise
All: k