Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Loving A Stranger ❯ Endings ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: You know the drill. I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. I also do not own some hot bishies from Magic Knight Rayearth and Rurouni Kenshin, though sometimes I wish I did.

A/N: Well now…let's review. This story, once I finish this chapter, will be COMPLETED! ^_^ Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed your opinions meant so much to me. ::hugs::

Mood song: It's Raining Men-Geri Halliwell version ^_^;; Then, it changes to Madonna's "Material Girl" lol… After that, it's Aerosmith's "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"

Loving a Stranger-Chapter 5-a.k.a- LAS-C5

"Hotaru Tomoe, may I present to you, Heero Yuy."

Hotaru quickly looked in different directions, trying to spot the him. Her deep violet eyes set on a young man much taller than her. Shyly smiling as he began to approach her, she blushed as he kissed her hand. Alishia, on the other hand, was glaring at the messy-haired brunette.

"SANOSUKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Looking up swiftly, Sanosuke made eye contact with the young ballerina who was about to pop a vein. Smiling widely, he nodded his greeting and apologized. "Hey! I'm sorry for not greeting you first…but I didn't think that you missed me that much…" Easily making his way to the brown-eyed girl, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and was about to make another move on her when…

Wham. A second later, Sanosuke Sagara was lying face down on the ground, his position now taken over by the jealous boyfriend. Clearing her throat, she began the introduction again, but to her dismay, Heero was nowhere to be found. Slightly snarling at the sudden disappearance, she smiled apologetically to Hotaru.

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere, Hotaru. He'll show up for the dinner." Reassured Alishia, gesturing towards the banquet table. Suddenly a song filled the air, via the sound system. Holding out his hand, Ethan led his dancer to the floor.

"Dance with me?" Came a deep voice. Glancing to her right, she quickly memorized his handsome features. Lowering her head to stare at her glass of water, she softly declined. "I'm waiting for someone…I'm sorry." Nodding sharply, Lantis bowed slightly. "Perhaps we can meet some other time."

From the shadows, the pilot from L1 was feeling slight self-loathing. Glancing at his soiled boots, his worn out jeans, and his faded green shirt, he felt miserably out of place for the first time in his life. Never had he given a second thought about his appearance until now. Ashamed, his eyes shifted from Alishia and Ethan dancing, to where Hotaru sat, lonely.

Across the hall, the patrons sat at the long table, observing everyone. A certain teal-haired woman sat with another woman with sandy blonde hair. Nudging Haruka, she motioned how she wanted Heero and Hotaru to dance. Rolling her eyes at Michiru, Haruka grudgingly stood up and pushed the heavy glass doors, heading towards her car.

"Put this on." A gruff voice commanded. Showing no surprise, Heero recalled the face as he was given the tuxedo set. A brief nod of thanks was given to Haruka, and then he left to find a bathroom.

Seiya sauntered over towards his pale-skinned girl. "Why aren't you dancing? I thought Taiki's cousin said that this Heero Yuy was coming." Hotaru blinked. "Taiki's cousin?" She echoed, unbelieving. Shooting her a disappointed look, Seiya pulled a chair out and sat next to her. "You didn't make the connection? Think about it," his voice dropped to a whisper, "the star senshi being related to the constellation senshi." (A/N: Another story for another time…) Using Hotaru's surprise to his advantage, he continued.

"Since I told you a secret, you need to tell me about what's been happening lately." Blushing again, Hotaru shyly told Seiya about Heero's emails. "But the thing is," she began, "we are just friends right now. I don't know if I want to be more, or less."

"The same goes for me." Heero added, pulling up a chair next to her. Feeling more at ease with Heero, Hotaru nodded. "It's nice to finally meet you." "Likewise. Dance?" The prussian-eyed young man offered. Grandly, Hotaru allowed herself to be escorted to the dance floor.

***

"Have we decided what we are yet?" Questioned Hotaru, staring at the starry sky. Glancing at his violet-eyed companion, Heero ran his hand through his hair. "We'll be whatever you want us to be." Hotaru sighed and drew her knees to her chest. "I would like to get to know you better, Heero Yuy." Cupping his hand to her cheek, he stared at her intently.

"The same goes for you, Hotaru Tomoe."

End! ^_^ Did I pick a crappy place to end this?

Now…for the Author's thanks/awards! (I'll put up another chapter as an epilogue, with the awards for those who reviewed this chapter)

Onii star gets the "Initiator" award…or just the "I'm Bored, Do Something" award because she was the main reason I ever wanted to post this story. ::claps::

Rogue Angel Barton gets the "I'm Special, so there" award, because she reviewed each chapter! ^_^ She also gets the "Dare-devil" award simply because she was the reason Alishia was placed in some ::cough:: interesting situations. ::claps::

Black Aura-Sama and Sailor Janus get the "I care because I'm a caring person" award because they reviewed 3 chapters each. ::claps::

Pisces*Angel, Kiana Darkk, and Seishi Sairensuno get the "Great support" award because they gave me great support! ::sweatdrop:: Er…they reviewed 2 times! Thanks! ::claps::

"Dark Shadow," "Firefly," "Lilac," Mintika, Firefly's Rebirth, "Dark," Ankle, "Jenn," Heart Soul, and Chibi-Hotaru get the "Responsible" award because they read and reviewed what they read. Thanks gals! ::claps::

Along with these certificates, here are your medals, plagues, and flowers! ::hands them out:: (Don't worry, I'm actually making little icons and stuff for you! ^_~

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! I love you all! ::kisses and hugs::

::waves:: See ya'll next time!