Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Man Of The House ❯ Looking No More ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing nor Sailro Moon.

Man Of The House

A/N:

Sorry it took me long to get this chap out. But this past weeks has been really really busy.

Well yeah….. anyway, at least this chap is way longer than the other!

: Chapter 6: Looking No More :

" MAXWELL! COME BACK HERE! YOU HAVE DISHONORED ME AGAIN AND I WON'T TOLERATE IT!" came the roaring voice of Wufei.

Footsteps were heard come rushing down the grand hallway of the second floor of the mansion they lived in.

Screams, shattering of glass, thumps, banging, and wood breaking were heard through out the hall. Echoing towards the room of the perfect soldier himself.

Heero sighed, an irritated and helpless sigh. It has been weeks since he has started this "new home hunt" of his. But all the people that he had met, that had posted a sign of "new roommate needed", were either gay, mentally challenged, a cross-dresser, an addict, had an attitude problem, etc.

More screams and any other noises were made outside of his bedroom door. He walked over to his desk from the couch stationed at the corner of the room, and grabbed hold of the paper that said:

Room For Rent.

Address: 16 Foster Drive house 218.

Or call us at 516-2138

Pay is 500 per month.

(made that info up there peeps)

' This is your last resort, Heero' thought Heero. He made his way out of his room. And went down the disaster of a hallway and out the house.

*~*~*~*

" Guys… you know this whole 'Looking for a Boarder' ordeal?" asked Mina who was fideling with her hair as she looked up at the ceiling.

The other girls made a small "Mm-hmm" as to answer her.

" Well…It aint going so well…"

" Duh!" piped in Rae," I mean everyone that practically comes here to us for the room is either gay,"

" not mentally stable," came Serena's respond.

" ..a suicidal maniac,"

" a pervert,"

" hooker"

" scary,"

" a devil worshiper"

" and…"

" Okay, okay, I know all that so I don't need to relive the memory okay?" announced Mina having enough of the scary memories of the past few people that have asked them for the room.

" But you guys do know that if we don't get a boarder soon, we won't have enough money to pay for the house, or get a new apartment." Serena said," I mean we practically almost spent our whole entire money on the repairs of this house,"

" That's why we will ask if the next person that wants the room has to have a job," Rae declared.

" And don't have any of those qualities that we have just stated," Mina pointed out.

Serena and Rae nodded at that comment. I mean who would want to live with those kinds of people?

" So anyone hungry?" asked Serena.

Rae and Mina answered with a "yeah" and got off of the couch to head for the kitchen.

*~*~*~*

Heero stood outside of a nice looking house. It was 2 stories and had a mahogany door. The house's exterior was made out of bricks. It had white bay windows and a red curtain was seen beyond the windows.

' Well this is it… I hope this will be the one…' thought Heero as he pushed the doorbell.

*~*~*~*

The doorbell rang and all the girls stopped at mid track. They looked at the hall where it lead to the door and looked at each other.

" Were we expecting anyone?" asked Rae as she looked at her companions.

" No…" Serena answered as she made her way to the door to not keep the person waiting.

" You know it could be a person who is interested to live with us.." Mina stated.

" Yeah but then again it could be not," Rae stated as she made her way to Serena with Mina in tow.

Serena opened the door and what she saw made her just stare and stare and stare. The boy before her had prussian blue eyes and chocolate brown hair that was untamed.

' Damn! He's hot,' thought Serena as she just kept staring at the guy.

" Good afternoon, I am here for the room," the guy before her announced.

Mina and Rae who were also staring at the guy were then shaken out of their thoughts as the guy answered. They rushed into one of the rooms of the house and started cleaning like a maniac.

Serena was too shaken out of her thoughts as she felt the weight of her friends lifted from her. She then again looked at the guy before her.

" Hi there, umm… please do come in," Serena greeted as she stepped back while opening the door wider to let the guy in.

*~*~*~*

The girl before Heero just kept staring at him. More came later and did the same.

' Just great, a house filled with girls,' Heero thought,' This is a bad idea…. But then again.. do I want to be back with the pilots?… No way!'

" Good afternoon, I am here for the room," Heero greeted.

The other two girls were taken back to reality as he said that and they left out of his sight in a hurry.

The other girl with blonde hair too was taken out of her reverie, and greeted him.

" Hi there, umm… please do come in," the girl who was left with him, who had a weird hairstyle too, stepped back opening the door wider.

He went in and walked after the girl who was heading for the living room.

Rustling and footsteps could be heard from that room and the girl in front of him motioned for him to stop.

She went to take a peek at the room and then motioned for me to follow her.

*~*~*~*

Serena went in the now clean living room. Mina and Rae were already on the couch with a 4 glasses of orange juice and a orange juice bottle on the coffee table.

She looked behind her and said: " Sit down please, we need to ask you some questions first,"

The guy before them stopped and waited for them. For what? They don't know.

" We just need to know some stuff about you so we won't have to go through…" Mina chipped in.

" Trouble like we did with a few of the ex-boarders," Rae finished for her.

The guy started to walk and sat at the opposite couch that faced the girls.

Serena sat down beside the girls and offered the guy a drink who accepted the offer.

" So what's you name?" asked Rae who then took a sip of her own juice.

" Heero Yuy," The guy Heero answered," All of yours?"

" I'm Serena Tsukino, that is Rae Hino and the girl beside her is Mina Aino," Serena answered as she pointed at the named person.

" W.."

" Before you start to ask more questions," Heero began," I would ask you guys questions too, for I have too been through a bad experience with all the people that I have decided to live with,"

" Like what?" asked Mina.

" Like them being gay, psycho paths, suicidal, p--"

" We get it," Serena interupted," Sorry if I have been rude but we had the same problems you have been through except with boarders,"

Heero nodded and motioned for them to continue with the questions with his hand.

" Do you have a job?" asked Rae.

" Yes," Heero answered, " Do you girls have one?"

" Yeah…"

" Are you an alcaholic?"

" No. You?"

" None of us are. Smoker?"

" No. Any of you?"

" Nope, have a stalker?"

" Did once but she was then occupied with her job and have set her eyes on another,"

" OK. Are you a pimp?"

" No. You a hooker?"

" No. Are you a homicidal maniac?"

" No. Are you?"

" No. Are you gay?"

" No. Are you?"

" No WAY!… Are you on stable ground with your life and work?"

" Yes,"

" And last thing. Why are you looking for a place to stay?" asked Mina.

" Because I can't stand the people I live with." Came Heero's reply.

" Well you sound good enough and stable." Came Serena's answer.

The other girls nodded their heads at that.

" You got the room!" came Mina's exaggerated reply.

" Can I have the information about the pay first?" asked Heero.

" Oh... silly me... umm… it is $750 per month," Mina retorted.

" Hn," Heero responded," So I definitely got the room?"

The girls nodded.

" Then can I tell you something?" Heero stated as he relaxed a bit and went back to his monotonous tone.

The girls were partly afraid of the answer but they nodded none the less. Hesitantly though.

" I don't like people touching my stuff and I would like to be left alone," Heero answered in a monotonous voice.

The girls were quiet for a long time. They were kind of scared of the guy because of his tone of voice. And they began to wonder if the guy was okay to live with them.

" Umm… can I ask a question?" asked Serena meekly.

Heero nodded.

" What is your job exactly?"

Heero was a little hesitant at first. But he saw the reaction the girls gave him when he said the words he did.

" I am a preventer."

" So that explains the cold voice and all that?" asked Rae.

" Yeah," Heero answered in the same monotonous voice.

" Okay then you are just fine," Mina answered.

" When do I move in?" asked Heero as he stood up.

The girls followed his example and stood up as well.

" Tomorrow," Serena answered," We still need to clean your new room, and get everything ready."

Heero nodded and started to walk out the door. Serena and the girls followed him out of the house.

Once Heero was out the house he turned around to see the girls crowding the door.

" Something wrong?" asked Mina.

" What time do I come?" asked Heero.

" Oh yeah… At 3 o'clock," Rae answered as she folded her arms and place them on Mina and Serena's shoulders as she rested her head on them.

Heero nodded and went to walk at his red BMW.

The girls saw his ride and had sparkles in their eyes. They definitely got a winner.

Once Heero was out of sight they went in their house and closed the door.

They were silent for a couple of minutes. Then looked at each other with a mischievous grin and look in their eyes.

" HEERO IS SOOO HOT!!!AND HE IS LIVING WITH US!" exclaimed all of them. They then joined their hands and screamed at the top of their lungs cause of excitement.

" This is soo cool!" Serena exclaimed.

" I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend," Mina stated.

" I doubt that! Who would not want to be his girlfriend?" stated Rae.

" Hey let's just hope! He might not have one!" Serena piped in.

" Let's go prepare his room!" Rae exclaimed.

They all nodded their heads and ran up the stairs.

A grumble was heard and all of them stopped. They looked at Serena whowas laughing nervously.

" umm.. Do any of you want to eat first?" asked Serena with her hadn on the back of her head.

Rae and Mina looked at Serena with sweat drops on their head.

" Serena.. You never will change wont you?" Asked Rae.

" Hey I was hungry in the first place remember?!" Serena stated with mock hurt.

" Let's just go eat," Mina stated.

Serena let out a squeal.

" And after that we would clean the room cause I SOO WANT THAT HUNK OF A GUY TO LIVE HERE!!" Mina announced.

" Definitely!" Rae declared as she walked down the stairs, and towards the kitchen, with the rest of the girls following behind her.

" Yeah.. Who wouldn't?!" came Serena's reply.

" Who ever they are, they must be crazy!" came Mina's statement.

" Let's just prepare our food okay?" asked Rae.

" Yes Rae," said Mina and Serena in unison.

" Oh yeah…also Serena…take down the poster about the room for rent thing, okay?" Rae asked.

" I will, I will, after we eat," came Serena's reply.

*~*~*~*

' I am going to be living with 3 girls…' thought Heero again as he entered the house.

The shouts of the other pilots were still heard but he didn't pay and attention to it.

' What was I thinking!' thought Heero again as he made his way up to his room. He opened his closet and took out his duffel bag.

He then started packing up his clothes in the bag and took another one, which he filled with his laptop, and guns, and all the extra stuff.

He heard the shattering of glass and then a following scream.

' Oh yeah, that's the reason,' thought Heero as he sighed as he finished up his packing. He still needed to wait till tomorrow to move in.

He went over to his bed and laid down on it. ' Just to think… being in a house with no Duo and Wufei and the other pilots.. Of course there would I know be fights in the girls place, but I know they wont be like Duo's and Wufei's so that would be fine,'

Heero closed his eyes thinking about the peace he would have without the other pilots. This would be amazing.

Then suddenly a frown came upon his face.

" How am I supposed to tell them about this?" Heero asked to no one in particular, now sitting up straight on his bed.

*~*~*~*

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Please review! And tell me what you think okay!?! I would try to get the other chaps out soon. It might be like next week or next month cause I have writers block again on this fic unfortunately. But I will try…

SY