Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Messed Up Worlds ❯ A Dream Come True ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Messed Up Worlds

By: Megan Riffey

Gundam_Wing2001@webtv.net

Disclaimer Note: I do not own Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, or Digimon.

Author Note: Please, if you don't like this story, please e-mail me at the address given above. Thankz ^^! This is going to be my main story for a while. I plan to have a lot of chapters in this. New Characters include, Mary, Sailor Sun, Sailor Angel, and few other people I just haven't gotten there yet. So, please do NOT take those characters, unless you ask permission, you can use ALL my made up people. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE ATTACKS! Okay, this story is going to be a little weird at first, so bear with me through the first 4 chapters. Each of the first four chapters is one of those Cartoon's above. I will NOT be working on my other stories, but just typing these up. It will be awhile, before I actually get to write. That's why I haven't updated for awhile. Thankz for being paient ^_^!

Chapter 1

A Dream Come True

Gohan had beaten Cell. The Z-Fighters was made-up of Gohan, Goku's son, Trunks, Vegeta's son, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha. There was two new additions, the androids, 17 and 18. Gohan was loved by everyone. Dolls of him were made. All the little kids would pretend to be the Z-Fighters. Everywhere he went people were all over him. One girl dreamed of being part of the Z-Fighters. She knew she never could, because her body was so weak, but she never gave up that dream. Her name was Mary. Should would even write to him, of course she would never mail them. She thought the first letter she wrote was dumb. She grabbed a piece of paper, and threw away the first one.

Dear Gohan,

I'm glad that you beat Cell. He scared me. I have a lot of questions to ask. I don't know where to begin. All I can do is think about you. What really is the Z-Fighters? I have posters of you in my room. What are the others like? I heard you had a girlfriend, is that true? I hope not. I've heard a lot of good things about you. There have also been rumors that you have slept with someone before. I really don't know what to think about them. I really don't. I bet your nice in person. Some people have said that they have met you, and said that you were mean. Like I said, I don't think your mean, but I've never met you. I really don't know what else to say. I most likely won't sent this, so bye for now.

Mary

She colored an envelope to her liking and put an stamp on it. She put the letter into the envelope. She soon fell asleep. Her mother was up that morning. Her mother's name is Grace.

"I mailed your colorful letter this morning." said Grace as Mary walked into the room. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, her mother had mailed the letter to Gohan.

"Mom, do you even know who that was to?"

"Um... I think it was for Gohan."

"Yes, but I didn't want it mailed! We have to get it back!"

"I can't get it back, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have laid it in the mail pile." Mary ran to her room. Her father had died which made some things harder on her. She didn't want that letter to get to him. She got dressed (Something Goku wears). She ran out the door.

"Be home before dinner!" yelled Grace. Mary was headed to the post office.

"Hi, my name is Mary. Did a very colorful letter come through here?"

"Yes it did. It's all ready been mailed. I'm sorry." Mary sunk back onto the floor. She couldn't believe it. What was she going to do? She ran home, dug through her personal stuff and dug out Gohan's address.

"Mom? I have a question," as she poked her head out of her room.

"What is it?"

"Do you think that you can take me to this address?"

"I'm not taking you. If you want to go, you will have to find your own way." Mary sighed.

"Then I guess I'm not going." Mary went back to her room, thinking. 'What will he think of it? I hope he doesn't reply. I'm so embarrassed. He problemly won't read it. It's okay. I'm glad that's over.' Mary sat there day dreaming about Gohan. Grace yelled for her.

"Mail's here!" She heard that and came running into the room.

"Is that anything for me?" Grace started to go through the mail.

"Nope. Sorry, maybe tomorrow." Mary knew it didn't take long for mail top get around these days.

'Would he even pay attention?' It was starting to get to her. She, finally, went to sleep.

At Bulma's house Chi-Chi couldn't sleep. Gohan and everyone else was asleep at Bulma's house. Chi-Chi decided to start going through the mail for that day. She was looking through it and found a colorful letter to Gohan. It had little hearts around his name. She was going to let him read that one personally, without her reading it. She looked at the others, she soon fell asleep. Mary's letter was next to her head. Gohan and Goku woke up early that morning, only to find Chi-Chi asleep on the table. Gohan looked at some of the fan mail. Removing the top layer Gohan saw Mary's letter. He didn't what to think. It had not been opened. He told Goku that he would be right there. Goku left to start training with Vegeta. Gohan read the letter carefully. 'This one I'll reply to!' he said to himself. He went back to the room and placed it on his bed. so he could reply later.

"Where is Gohan!" demanded Vegeta. "I will not train with someone who does not come on time! Do you hear me Katorot!?"

"Give him a few minutes. There was this colorful letter that caught his eye." Vegeta refused to train with Goku. Gohan soon joined them.

"Sorry I'm late." he said Cheerfully.

"Lets start, I'm only getting older!" screamed Vegeta. Gohan started by throwing some kicks at Vegeta. He could nearly block his attacks. Vegeta, finally, gave out. He couldn't stand Gohan's attack's Everyone was still asleep.

"Vegeta, I want you to do your most powerful attack into the ocean." said Gohan. Gohan's birthday was in a few days, and Vegeta wanted to give him the best fight he could ever wish for.

"After you." he said to Gohan. Gohan was ready.

"Ka-Ma-Ha-Ma-HA!" the attack woke everyone up. They all rushed outside.

"GOHAN!" screamed Chi-Chi.

"Sorry." Gohan finished training that day. Vegeta trained with Goku for rest of the day. Gohan went to his room. He read the letter again and grabbed a piece of paper.

Dear Mary,

I'm glad I beat Cell too. The Z-Fighters is about people who have dictated their lives to saving the world. They also have powers that they use to defend people. I can't really explain my powers, but all I know is that I'm the most powerful person. I really don't like all the attention. Vegeta's still mean and bossy, still trying to beat my dad and I. My dad, Goku, he's pretty cool. He was the one who believed I could beat Cell. And your thinking 'I thought Goku was dead' huh? Well, we brought him back. Everyone else is just relaxing, that's about it. No, actually, I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know if I'm ready for one either. I'm turning 13 in about 5 days. No, I really don't like the gossip. I didn't sleep with any one, I only sleep by myself. It depends on what kind of day you meet me on, but beside that, I try to be nice. I think everyone has posters of me. Got to go. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gohan

He placed it into an envelope and gave it to his mom to mail.

"Mom, could you mail that right away? Thanks." Gohan went back to his room, thinking about Mary. He really didn't know much about her. Goku knocked on Gohan's door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me."

"Come in." Goku sat next to Gohan.

"Gohan, what was that letter about?"

"Nothing really. It was just a letter from someone named Mary."

"Oh, is she your girlfriend?"

"No, I really don't know that much about her. I replied to the letter."

"Okay, everyone's going out, do you want to come?"

"No, that's all right."

"Okay, are you sure? Okay, we're leaving then. We'll be home before mid-night." Goku kissed his son on the forehead and left. Gohan went outside to train. He only met reporters trying to interview him. The people who went to his house, went at night. He didn't know why they did that. He ended his training with the Ka-Ma attack. Chi-Chi and the others returned to find people around Gohan. He fought his way into the house. Chi-Chi handed Goku something's to take in. Gohan went to bed ignoring the people outside. He hoped that Mary would reply soon. The night soon ended. Mary woke up early that morning. He mom heard her moving around and went outside to see what was going on.

"Mary? What are you doing?"

"The mail's here." she said as she pulled out the mail.

"What exactly, are you looking for?"

"An reply..." Her eyes widened with joy. "He replied!"

"I don't believe it!" said Grace. She ran inside, dropping the other mail at her mother's feet. She read it over five times, before melting in her bed. She still couldn't believe it! She grabbed a paper and starting writing. Half and hour later he mom came in.

"Mary? I'm going out, okay?" Mary really wasn't paying attention. Her mother wrote a note. Mary finished the letter about two hours later. She decorated the envelope and mailed it. She went back to her room. She thought for a minute.

'Why was mom going out? By herself or someone else?' She didn't have and answer for that. But she wondered about it. She was going to ask her later. She continued to think. 'Could it be a Z-Fighter? No, it can't be, that's impossible. But if it is true, then which?' She tried herself. She went outside. There was something she had never told anyone, but she put it in the letter. She had the same powers as Z-Fighters did. She didn't know, but she had a great power like Gohan's. Which had never been released. She was trying to learn the Ka-Ma Wave. She put all her power and energy into her hand. She had almost done it. She knew it was time.

"Ka-Ma-Ha-Ma-HA!" The attack rose from her hand, sending a powerful blast into the ocean. It hit. People ran from their houses, and they saw Mary. They couldn't believe it. Mary collapsed onto the ground. One of the people carried her back into her room. Her mother came in and saw the guy.

"She fainted." he said as he left the house. The next day, the news was all over. Mary had powers like the Z-Fighters. She went to get the mail and people were starting to gather around. She grabbed the mail and went back inside. She couldn't believe she had done the attack, now she had to master all the Z-Fighter's attack's. From Piccolo to Krillin. Out of all the other people who tried it, she did it. That night she went outside. People were there to cheer her on. Even some of the Z-Fighters. She looked for Gohan, but he wasn't there, and she knew why too. She was ready. She looked inside of her, and drew the power and energy needed for the attack. She opened her eyes. Grace was watching from Mary's window, but the Ka-Ma-Ka wave didn't come out. She knew what attack it was. She got into form. Lightening started to form and soon she had enough power.

"FINAL FLASH!" The words rang. This attack was much stronger then she thought. The attack hit with so much force, she flew back into an building. She had learned a new attack. The attack destroy an Island near by. Gohan felt it, he knew it was Mary.

"What was that?" Goku asked. Gohan started to get up.

"I'll be back. I know exactally what it was." Gohan flew toward the explosion. Goku and the other's had no clue what he was talking about. Chi-Chi pulled out the letter to Gohan.

"Here, this might explain it." Chi-Chi started to read it out loud.

Dear Gohan,

Being a Z-Fighter sounds pretty cool. I have something to tell you. I have powers like you guys. I've never told anyone. I'm trying to learn the Ka-Ma-Ha Wave. I only train at night. How powerful is the Ka-Ma Wave really? My father died, I never knew what he was like. He died because of Frezia. And he couldn't be revived either. He had died too many times. He died protecting my mom and I. I really miss him. That's good to know that was only gossip. Happy Birthday! I'm turning 13 in one week. I have to go. I hope I hear from you soon.

Mary

"That had to be the person who's training. The Z-Fighters will go." said Goku. The other fighters soon caught up with Gohan. People were starting to look in the sky. They landed where the blast began. They were lined up three on each side, Gohan in the front. Everyone was looking up in a evil way. Mary got up and looked at Gohan right in his eyes. Gohan knew it was Mary.

"Mary."

"Gohan." They both powered up. Finally, they both reached their most powerful stage. Everyone wondered how powerful Mary was.

"Their power matches! I don't believe it!" Mary was starting to weaken. Gohan could tell. There was a purple light that showed her power. It started going out. Gohan powered down. The blue light from Gohan faded. Mary gave out, and the purple light disappeared. Gohan rushed over and caught and thought,

'This is Mary, the one who sent me those letters.' Mary's mother rushed out.

"Mary! Oh, my God! Is she all right?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. Where is her room?"

"Here, follow me." Grace showed Gohan her room. He laid her on her bed. Before Gohan left, Grace grabbed his arm. "Thank you, Gohan." Gohan left the house and met up with the others.

"What was that about?" Krillin asked.

"Nothing." said Gohan as he looked back at Mary's house.

"Okay, lets go home." said Vegeta as he sighed. "Even though I know that your lying!" yelled Vegeta as he left. Gohan was outraged. He powered up and went after him. They started fighting. Vegeta powered up, knowing that he was still no match for Gohan yet. Goku broke them up and took them back to Bulma's. Gohan walked into the room first, then Vegeta was last.

"Gohan has a little crush!" screamed Vegeta as he sat down. Gohan got up and tried to attack Vegeta.

"GOHAN STOP IT!" yelled Goku as Gohan. He sat down.

"Vegeta! Don't tease him like that! Is that clear!?" yelled Bulma. Gohan was just waiting for his birthday to come. Gohan got up, and went to his room. He laid there thinking about Mary. He knew Vegeta was right. He thought about what he just said. For the first time Vegeta was right, he was freaking out! Gohan had slammed the door. Chi-Chi told Goku, while she was in the kitchen, that she was going to confront Gohan with this.

"Chi-Chi, don't do it. Just leave it be right now. It will come out. Trust me."

"Goku! I don't want Gohan to fall in love! I want him to be an scholar! He's too young!"

"He's s 12! For god's sakes! He isn't little anymore. There is only so much we can get him to do now! You know this is where he starts to think about girl's more."

"HE'S TOO YOUNG GOKU! Now, if you don't mind I'm going to his room and see if it's true or not."

"DON'T DO IT CHI-CHI!" yelled Goku. Bulma and the others heard it.

"SEE WHAT YOUR GOING TO MAKE CHI-CHI DO!?" yelled Bulma at Vegeta. Bulma went to Gohan's door, thinking about what Goku said. She then knocked it out of her head.

"I don't believe it! Vegeta was right!" Chi-Chi heard what Gohan said. She couldn't believe it. Gohan liked a girl. She didn't want to hear anymore. She went back to Goku freaking out.

"Gohan said that Vegeta was right. I mean I didn't talk to him. I heard him say it. What do I do?" She started to freak out.

"Don't do anything. Just let it ride it's course. I mean even if it means them going on a few dates. Just let it be."

Gohan had an idea. He read over the letter's that Mary had sent him.

"She wants to be a Z-Fighter. So, she can start by training with us." Gohan ran out of his door. "Mom, I'll be back in a few K?"

"Okay, be careful!" Gohan left only to end up at Mary's house. Mary was awake at this time. Gohan knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" said Mary as she ran out of her room and answered the door, only to meet face to face with Gohan.

"Mary, Hi." Gohan was starting to freeze.

"Hi, so, what are you doing here? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just wondering. That's all"

"Well, I'm actually here to invite you to train with us tomorrow. That' s if you want too."

"Sure, I would love to."

"Okay, um...be up at 5:00 am. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll come and get you. We are going to start training at 5:30."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." Mary shut the door and Gohan went back to Bulma's house. Everyone was getting ready for bed.

"Hey," said Gohan as he walked back into the room. "Everyone be up at 5:30 to train."

"5:30!" screamed Vegeta. "I'm not getting up at 5:30!"

"You either get up at 5:30 or not bother to train with us or go outside!" Vegeta went to bed mad. Everyone else agreed to 5:30. Gohan went to bed along with everyone else. Soon, the morning came. Gohan was the only one up at five. He got dressed and left to get Mary. He got there about five fifteen. Mary was outside waiting on Gohan. Gohan soon landed in front of Mary.

"You ready?" she asked Gohan.

"Yep." They both flew back to find everyone training. Vegeta, too, was training with Goku. They all soon noticed Mary and Gohan.

"What is she doing here!?" screamed Vegeta.

"She's only going to train with us. Don't have a cow Vegeta!" yelled Gohan. Goku was laughing.

"Come on Vegeta! It's okay. She can train with us." Goku said as he hit Vegeta in the back.

"It has to be all right with everyone else, is it?" asked Gohan. The other Z-Fighters nodded their heads in agreement.

"Look's like we out did ya Vegeta!" said Goku laughing.

"KATORAT!" screamed Vegeta. Lightening started to appear behind Vegeta. He focused all his energy on Goku. Mary saw that got really mad. Lightening started to appear behind her. She focused all her energy on Vegeta. Mary was ready to attack long before Vegeta was. You heard both of their voices ring.

"FINAL FLASH!" Mary was a lot stronger then Vegeta, and Vegeta knew that too. Mary's attack soon engulfed Vegeta. You could hear Vegeta scream. Bulma rushed out and rescued Vegeta. Mary was weak, the attack had taken a lot out of her. She stopped the attack and fainted. Gohan again caught her.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Yamcha.

"She uses powerful attacks, that her body can't handle." Gohan carried her to his room and laid her down. Gohan went back outside to train. Bulma helped Vegeta to the house.

"Stupid moron! Why is he helping her?"

"He likes her, that's why." said Bulma. "Now, hold still." Bulma treated Vegeta. A couple of hours later, Vegeta and Mary were ready to train again. Goku and the others welcomed Mary and Vegeta. Gohan trained with Vegeta, Mary trained with Goku, Yamcha, Krill in, and Teen trained together. Piccolo just watched. Piccolo was amazed by Mary's powers, just like when he found Gohan's power.

"Mary, move your legs, not your body. Your too predicable!" yelled Piccolo. 17 and 18 didn't train with the Z-Fighters even though they are part of it. No one even knew where they were. Vegeta searched for them, just to show that he was stronger then them. 18 was freaked out by Krillin. She didn't know if she was in love with him or not. She decided not to deal with that until the time came up. Mary did what she was told and moved her legs, not her body. Goku could barely block her attacks, he didn't know what way she was going to go. The day ended with each of them doing an attack, they learned. Mary was taught one of Krillin's moves. Gohan was taught 'Instant Transmission'. The other's learned 'Final Flash', even Vegeta relearned it. Mary was wore out. She couldn't even fly, because she was so weak. Bulma let Mary stay. She slept on the couch. Her mother called, she told her mom that she was too weak to come home.

"Mom, Bulma is letting me stay the night. I'll be fine, I promise. Scouts honor." A couple of hours everyone was asleep. Both Gohan and Mary couldn't sleep. Mary got up. She started to pace back and fourth, she soon ran into Gohan.

"What are you doing up?" asked Gohan.

"I couldn't sleep, you?"

"Same reason. Something's bothering me and I don't know what it is."

"Yeah, I don't know what it is either." Mary looked Gohan in the eyes, they started to come closer together until their lips met. Each kiss they had took more breath away from them. After their last kiss, they both knew that was what had been bothering them.

"I'm glad, I got that problem out of the way."

"Yeah, me too." said Gohan. Gohan went back to bed. Mary went back to bed too.

"What did that mean about us?" she wondered on that question for a long time. She fell fast asleep. She dreamed about Gohan. Meanwhile, Gohan was dreaming about Mary. Trunks was having a nightmare.

~Trunks' Dream~

Trunks had an overview of what was going to happen. Time was flying by. It showed Gohan visiting the other Z-Fighters graves. Gohan was left with Goten to raise by himself. Bulma,

Chi-Chi, and the others were all dead. Gohan and Goten were the only people who lived. There was no Earth, or any other planets. The on Gohan was on was a secret, that no one knew. Trucks didn't know where it was either.

~End of Dream~

Trunks woke up horrified. He had to tell someone what was going to happen. He rushed to the living room, where Mary was. He woke her up by shaking her.

"Mary?"

"What?"

"I have something to tell you." Mary sat on up on the couch. "I keep having this dream ever since Gohan read your letters. It's about the end of the world and all the planets. Now, I come from the future, but I don't know how this could have changed. Besides the beating 17, 18 and Cell part."

"Calm down. Now, I want to go back to bed. If you don't mind!"

"Sorry." Trunks went back to bed. Mary fell fast asleep again. The son rose from the east. It woke Mary up. She was ready to train. Her and Gohan were the only two people up. They went out and just started attacking. Piccolo, finally, got up. He went outside and watched them. Each kick they threw at each other caused the other person to stumbled back. Each kick more powerful then the first. Gohan got Mary in the side. Mary put all her power into an kick which sent Gohan to the ground.

"I think we should rest for now." said Mary. Gohan nodded. Piccolo was interested in Mary. Piccolo walked up to Goku.

"Goku as the leader of the Z-Fighters, I want to add someone. Is that okay?" asked Piccolo.

"Sure, but everyone has to agree on adding a new member to the Z-Fighters though. Who is it?"

"I want to add Mary. She's as strong as Gohan, she put him on the ground today. Which Cell couldn't even do! But the hard part will to get Vegeta to agree! That's where Gohan comes in!"

"What? How will Gohan convince him?" asked Goku.

"Gohan is stronger then Vegeta. Vegeta won't cross him, like he would us. See my plan, it won't fail."

"That might work, if we get everyone to agree." Goku and Piccolo went to spread the news. Gohan and everyone else agreed. There was one left, Vegeta. Gohan walked up to Vegeta.

"Vegeta, everyone has agreed to add a new member to the Z-Fighters. You're the only one left who has to agree, so is it all right?" asked Gohan.

"No, I don't want her in with the Z-Fighters! Have I made myself clear boy!?"

"No! You haven't!" Everyone was staring at Gohan. "Vegeta come here. I'm in love with her, and this is her dream please? I'm begging you. And in two day's it's my birthday. Think of it as one of my two birthday presents, please?" Begged Gohan. Vegeta looked behind and saw everyone begging.

"No! It's final! I'm not changing my answer! Now go away boy!" screamed Vegeta.

"Come on, Vegeta! Please?"

"NO! NOW GET AWAY FROM ME WEAKLING!" screamed Vegeta. Gohan was mad/ He had an evil look on his face every time he got mad.

"Vegeta! YOU JUST MET YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" yelled Gohan. Goku stepped in.

"Gohan, take it outside please?" Gohan walked outside and powered up.

"VEGETA! YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!" screamed Gohan. Vegeta walked outside and powered up.

"Okay, your on. I win she join's the group and if you win she doesn't join the group!"

"Fine, And we all know you will win, because I want her to join! And so does everyone else!" said Gohan. They started to fight. Gohan kicked Vegeta in the side. Vegeta kicked Gohan in the head. Gohan went down, gasping for air.

"It looks like you've been beaten Gohan, She can join!" said Vegeta. Mary was inside looking at Gohan. She had a sad look in her eye, because Gohan lost. Vegeta was about to kick Gohan again.

"He's already lost, why is Vegeta still going after him?" Yamcha asked. Mary was starting to get mad. She wanted to help Gohan so much. She started to run out to Gohan, but Piccolo stopped her.

"Let him fight his own battles." Vegeta kicked Gohan.

"Stop it Vegeta," Vegeta just keep kicking him. "Stop it Vegeta! VEGETA!" screamed Gohan. Piccolo let Mary go. She ran outside and hit Vegeta as he turned around. She went to aid Gohan. Gohan put his arm around Mary, she started to lead him in. Chi-Chi ran to her son. Vegeta came in.

"I won, she can join!" Mary was happy, but mad at what Vegeta did. Goku took Gohan to his room.

"Okay, we will introduce her to the Z-Fighters tomorrow at dawn." said Kami as he walked into Bulma's house.

"Kami?" I though you merged with Piccolo?"

"I did. There are secrets that you don't need to know right now." Dende appeared from behind Kami. Gohan was awake and saw Dende.

"Dende!"

"Gohan!" They both laughed.

"Vegeta, you should be ashamed! Fighting Gohan like that!"

"Kami, come on in. How have you been?" Goku asked.

"I've been fine. I'm very tried actually from my trip."

"Would you like to stay here? I'm sure it's okay with Bulma." Bulma nodded.

"Right this way." she said as she lead Kami to his room. Dende was to stay in Gohan's room. Gohan and Dende sat up that night talking about everything they could get out of their mouths. The clock turned 2:00 am.

"I think we should go to bed." said Gohan. Dende agreed. They both soon fell asleep. Dawn, the sun started to rise. Everyone was up and waiting for the moment that Mary was part of the Z-Fighters. Kami had brought some kind of magical water that blessed whoever wanted into the gang.

"Get down on your knee's." Kami ordered. Mary did what she was told. "Now, let this be, from this moment on that you will be a new member of the Z-Fighters. You cannot make any serious decisions without the disagreement or agreement of any of the other Z-Fighters! Is that clear?"

"Yes." said Mary. Kami poured the water over her. The instant a drop of water touched her, she was a Z-Fighter. The water hit her. She was happy, and so was everyone else to have Mary as a Z-Fighter. It was all over. The say had just ended and it was night. Everyone spent that day celebrating. Everyone except Mary and Gohan.

"Gohan? What did that mean for us, you know when we kissed?"

"I don't know. I like you Mary. And right now, I'm glad that your a Z-Fighter. We'll talk about it later okay?"

"Okay." At this point everyone was watching them.

"Do you notice everyone watching us?" asked Gohan.

"Yes, I think it's kinda hard to miss."

"I think I know what they want to see."

"What?" Gohan kissed Mary in front of everyone. "Gohan." They all went to bed that night, thinking of what happened that day.