Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moon & Stars ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing, although I wish I did. ^_^

AN: This is my first crossover, so be gentle please. This is going to be a Serena/Heero fic, no exceptions. Here are all the couples:

Serena-Heero

Hotaru-Duo

Trowa-Quatre

Michuru-Haruka

Wufei and Setsuna won't get with anybody for simple reasons. Wufei thinks all women are weak and Setsuna has to stay and guard the timelines and live a very lonely life for the rest of the universe's time alive or something like that. *clears throat* Also, the two universes, SM and GW, are combined as one. Everyone knows about the Sailor Senshi, they just don't know who they are. Well, except for all of us out here. Hehehehe! Sorry about that, anyways, Serena is also Trieze's niece, which means he is Serena's Dad's lil brother since Trieze is in his 30's and Serena's Dad is in his 40's. What else… Oh yea, ages and school crap. They are all out of school, even Hotaru. Let me just list the age crap too.

Inners - 18

Darien - 23

Haru&Mich - 20

Setsuna - As Old As Time but looks in the late 20's

Hotaru - 16

Serena - 18

Pilots (except Trowa)- 19

Trowa - 20

Relena - 18

This is during the whole Mariemaea thing. And the Pilots are trying to find Relena who was taken by Mariemaea and that old crusty dude. What was his name…? If any of y'all remember will you tell me? Thanx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moons & Stars

By: Dipity-chan

Prologue

In one of the more secluded booths of the Crown Arcade, sat five young women around the age of 18 and one man that was about 23 years old.

"What are all you saying!?" demanded Serena, usually the happiest of the group. "There is a war going on out there and you want me to just sit here and do nothing!"

"Why get into it, Serena? We fight youmas, not machines," stated Ami, the aqua-haired brains of the bunch.

Lita, the strongest of the girls, said, "Ami-chan's right and we all know it. Our job is to protect the Moon Princess and get ready for Crystal Tokyo. I mean, our destiny is already planned out; so why mess with something we weren't meant to do?"

"Yea, Rena. Haven't you heard the saying, `Let lying dogs sleep'?" Mina, the flightiest one exclaimed.

Darien, the only male at the table, corrected her, "It's `Let sleeping dogs lay' Mina-chan." He turned toward his girlfriend, "Sere, I know you feel bad about the people who are losing their lives. I mean, I was their prince, but even I know we can't help them. The Alliance is in charge, let them deal with the terrorists."

"Darien is right!" yelled Rei, the fieriest of the group. "Meatball Head, we can't do anything about it so just forget it. Now, what were we talking about earlier? Oh yea, I think I'm going to put up a whole set of shrines when Crystal Tokyo gets here, all for the fire of Mars," Rei said, quickly changing the subject.

"No!!!" yelled Serena. "I don't care about destiny or Crystal Tokyo!" She turned her head and looked at everyone one of them directly in the eyes. "You all are a disgrace to the term, Sailor Senshi. I don't care what you do, I'm going to help end this war. Even if I have to die trying." She stood up staring at all their shocked faces. "Well, are you going to help me end the war, or are you going to chicken out?"

"Sere, come on. We all know you aren't going to do anything," Darien chastised. "Now sit back down, and let's finish talking about what we are going to put in Crystal Tokyo."

"I'm not staying anywhere with you people," Serena grounded out through her teeth. "I'm going to get the Outers to help me since you people don't give a crap for our world." With that she turned around and headed toward the door.

Right before she walked out she heard Darien yell out, "If you walk out then we are through. That means no Rini!"

Over her shoulder she called out, "We can't have everything we want. Just like the moons and the stars."

With that last comment, Serena walked out of their lives as friends. The next time they would meet, they would be enemies unlike the moons and the stars…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plug: Though All Was Quiet by RixiVixi aka Vixen - (ff.net)

The boys and Hiiro are coerced into teaching- at a military school? Meanwhile, she's been sent to the school to learn some manners... can the boys whip her into shape? What about her love life? (Serena/Hiiro fic)

AN: Please review this! Please! If you do, I'll be nicer… well, maybe at little. ^_^