Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Stay With Me My Love ❯ The letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own SM or GW.I only own the plot of this story.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 
Stay With Me My Love
Chapter 1: The Letter
 
My beautiful love had come so quickly, I don't think it could have happened so magically. Her bright blue eyes so full of life, her soft golden hair so unique in its own way. The way her soft curves pressed against my hard muscular frame. I felt warm next to her. Every little action, every little smile, even the little kisses I had received from my love. I had grown to love, finally, in my emotionless life.
I loved my beauty, the angel of my dreams. She helped me to love. My love was taken from me in that horrible incident. She took it after I told her not too. I told her it was dangerous, I told her my secret. She begged and pleaded for me not to go on with it. So she took my place.
I lost the only one I had ever loved and will ever love. She took him, she took it for me. I lost her. She took Wing and sacrificed herself for me. That is why I must rid myself of Wing.
I can't and I refuse to look, let alone fight in that machine that took my love away. I shall soon join you my love. Wait for me my Usagi. I will finally spend all of eternity with you. Just wait for me. My love, I cherish you. I'm finally coming home to you.
Love, yours truly,
Herro Yuy
 
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
That's all for Chapter 1. I know it was super short but don't worry, all the rest of the chapters are longer than just one page. Please review. Thanks. CB