Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Straight Flush ❯ Sneaking Out Has Its Downfalls ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Straight Flush

Chapter 8 - Sneaking Out Has It's Downfalls

By: Jacquelin Benito

August 2002

Disclaimer:

Jackie: I OWN GUNDAM WING AND SAILOR MOON!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Evil Lawyer (think Matrix Agent look-alike): *cough, cough* *holds gun to Jackie's head*

Jackie: O.O

Evil Lawyer: *smirks*

Jackie: HEY!! NO FAIR!! I DEMAND A REMATCH!!

Evil Lawyer: What?!! *pushes gun harder*

Jackie: Oww!! *glares*

Evil Lawyer: Disclaimer please.

Jackie: Oi!! He…err… I mean, it said PLEASE!! A POLITE EVIL LAWYER!!! Who would've thought??

Evil Lawyer: *glowers, pushes gun harder*

Jackie: AGH!!! THAT HURTS YOU KNOW!!!

Evil Lawyer: Can you just say it??

Jackie: *glares*

Evil Lawyer: *glares back*

Jackie: *glares*

Evil Lawyer: *glares back*

Jackie: *glares*

Evil Lawyer: *glares back*

Jackie: FINE!! I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. *sighs*

Evil Lawyer: *glares*

Jackie: HEY!! I said it already!!

Evil Lawyer: *glares, grumbles* Fine…

Jackie: Tee hee!! But I own the plot and story!!

------------------

Oh gosh!! I'm sorry it took so long to get out!! I was pulled on a camping trip all of a sudden and I didn't have time to put up a note!! SORRY!! Gomen!!! GOMEN!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!

------------------

RUFF!!

RUFF!!

RIP!!!

BARK!!!

"RUN!!!"

BARK!!!

RUFF RUFF!!!!

RIP!!!!!

GROWL!!!!

------------------

"Alright, what happened," Quatre asked, eyeing the two characters in front of him.

Usagi and Duo avoided his gaze. Unfortunately enough for Duo, his suit had been damaged, bite marks raking along his shirt and coat. Usagi was okay, except for the fact that she was missing her shoe. In fact, it was sitting on Quatre's desk, looking as though a dog had been using it as a chew toy.

Wufei was sitting in a corner, laughing his head off as he looked at the pair. They had tried to sneak out, Duo had asked Usagi out on a date. And the fact that they were banned from leaving the house unescorted by at least two Magnuacs and Quatre, they couldn't step a foot out of the premises. Which they had tried. And hadn't succeeded in doing.

Wufei was still laughing. (A/N: ^_^()) Finally, Duo looked up, and glared at the blonde pilot.

"How come you didn't tell us you had GUARD DOGS?!"

---------------------

Laughter ensued as Usagi told Minako and Makoto what had happened. The petite blonde was NOT amused.

So, she did one of the things she was best at. Wailing.

"YOU GUYS!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE COMFORTING ME!!" And thus, the girls had a fountain soaking the carpet of the room.

"Awww, c'mon Usagi. It is funny. I mean, c'mon. Guard dogs? Who would've thought!" Minako grinned as Makoto laughed again.

"Usagi! C'mon, hush! Alright, alright. We shouldn't have laughed. How 'bout I make some cookies and you can tell us about what happened," Makoto held back a snort.

Still grinning, Minako laughed again. "Where were you going to go anyway?"

"Um, somewhere called The Roselyn Restaurant,"

Makoto and Minako stopped in their tracks. Their turned to Usagi, eyes wide.

"THE ROSELYN RESTAURANT?! Are you series?!!"

Usagi rolled her eyes. "Yeah, why? What? Is that some cheesy take out place or something?"

"No! That place is like rated 11 out of 10!!! It's supposed to be one of the best restaurant chains in the world!! And its so hard to get in! You need to get like a month in advance reservation!" Makoto said excitedly as she gave Usagi a jealous look. "Duo must really like you! You'll get a head ache just trying to phone there!"

Minako chuckled. "You forget, Mako-chan dearest. Duo's a Gundam pilot."

"Your point being?" Minako laughed at the confused look on Usagi's face.

Minako laughed as she left the two in her dust.

"Hey! Wait up!"

-----------------

Duo was still in Quatre's office. He was still sitting, bored as Quatre went into a long talk about protecting their identity and Usagi's safety. He yawned.

"Are you even listening?" Quatre asked annoyed and impatient as he glared at the braided pilot.

"Yeah! I am! Continue."

Quatre glared, but continued none the less.

"Usagi's in danger already. We can't have you trying to sneak her out when OZ is starting to reform."

Duo nodded dumbly. "I know."

"Alright, Heero's asking if you could repair his Gundam for him."

Duo yawned sleepily. "I know."

Quatre glared at him. "Usagi is a lesbian."

"I know," Duo blinked. "WHAT?!!!!"

Quatre eyed him, annoyed.

"Glad to see you're paying attention."

"Quatre," Duo whined. " It's…" He glanced to his watch. "8:00???"

Quatre merely raised an eyebrow.

"On to business…"

-------------------

Makoto hummed quietly as she made her way to the kitchen. Giggling to herself about Usagi's Doggy Adventure, she entered the threshold, surprised to see Trowa already there. Feeding…

"Dogs?" Makoto asked, confused.

A large German Shepherd and couple Rotwilers sat happily on the floors, wagging their tails. (A/N: KAWAII!!! I love dogs!!) They munched on the food given to them, Trowa on the side petting the German Shepherd.

Makoto blushed as she remembered what had happened the previous day. Trowa looked up.

"Hey Trowa," Makoto said quietly, walking over to the dogs.

"Hey Mako."

Makoto blushed. 'Mako?'

"I didn't know you liked dogs," Makoto took a knee as she petted the fur of the German Shepherd.

"Wow, the fur is so soft…" Makoto commented, scratching the dog behind the ear.

"Yeah, well I take good care of them," Trowa said. Was that pride in his voice?? "This is Tasha."

Tasha nuzzled Makoto and she laughed.

"These wouldn't happen to be the guard dogs Usagi was kindly telling us about, would they?"

Trowa smirked. "So she told you, huh? Well, yeah, these are the ones. Don't tell Duo. I don't want to wake up and find my hair pink."

Makoto laughed again. "Pink?

Trowa smiled.

"Well, I got to go… I'll see you around?"

Trowa nodded. Makoto smiled as she gave Tasha a final scratch.

"Bye Tasha… Trowa."

Trowa watched until she was out the door.

"Hmmm… so do you like her Tasha?"

The German Shepherd studied Trowa for a minute. She barked.

Trowa nodded in understanding. He returned to grooming her.

-----------------------

Minako looked at Usagi, unbelieving what she had heard.

"Usagi! You just got caught sneaking out! And you want to do WHAT?!"

"SHHH!!!" Usagi gave Minako an agitated look. "Can you not understand what it means when we WHISPER?! That means we want to keep this a SECRET! Do you want to the others to know?!"

"Know what?" A voice asked.

Usagi and Minako screamed in surprise, turning to find Haruka there, eyebrow raised as she had a suspicious look on her face.

"Don't DO that!!" Minako yelled at her, Haruka stepping back at the sheer volume of her voice. Usagi wasn't as lucky as she was standing right next to the shouting girl.

"You two wouldn't happen to be planning to sneak out, would you?" A changing tone of voice on the last part.

"Uh… No?"

Haruka rolled her eyes. "Koneko, don't. I don't want you sneaking out with Duo again."

Minako crossed her arms and huffed in annoyance. "She's not sneaking out with Duo."

Usagi sighed in relief. 'Thanks Minako…' She thought as she silently praised her friend.

"She's sneaking out with ME!!"

Usagi facefaulted. She glared at Minako. 'Thanks for NOTHING!!!' She silently screamed.

Haruka stared at Minako, disbelief on her face. She shook her head, amused.

"Alright, I'm telling Winner," Haruka finally said. Usagi and Minako looked at her in horror.

"NO!! Haruka!! You can't!!"

"Why not?"

Minako butted in. "C'mon!! We won't go down without a fight!! Fight like a man!!"

Usagi and Haruka looked at her in disbelief.

Minako blushed. "Whoops! I mean WOMAN!!"

Haruka and Usagi facefaulted immediately.

"Alright, I give up. Go! Just get out of my face!!"

Minako and Usagi looked at her surprised.

Usagi turned to Minako. "Do you think she's alright?"

Usagi raised a hand to Haruka's forehead.

Haruka slapped the hand away, looking annoyed.

"Go! NOW!!! Before I change my mind and tell Winner."

They quickly skidded out of the hall.

--------------

A knock on the door sounded as Makoto immediately said, "Come in."

Usagi and Minako walked into Makoto's room, usually quiet. Makoto looked up to them, confused. She closed the book she was reading.

"What's up?"

"Mako-chan… you know when the guys are usually gone for the night, right?"

Makoto looked at them confused. "What??"

"Get to the point Mina-chan," Usagi quickly said, occasionally glancing toward the door.

Minako glared at the other blonde. "Fine. Usagi and me want to sneak out."

Makoto glanced toward Usagi. Then back to Minako. "You want to do WHAT?!"

"That's what I said," Minako muttered under her breath, but it went unnoticed by the two.

"Usagi. You got caught sneaking out by GUARD DOGS! If Duo wasn't there to take most of the damage, you'd be in pieces," Makoto said. Inwardly she started laughing. 'Those dogs seem so cute. It's hard to imagine they're guard dogs.'

Usagi shudded. "That's why we need to know when the guys leave so we can sneak out again. Now that we know that there are dogs, all we need to do is throw them some food and go!"

---------------------

Later that night…

"Alright, let's go," Usagi whispered to her group.

"I don't believe I'm doing this!" Makoto muttered to herself, her heels making a soft clicking sound against the stone paved walk.

A dog sniffed the air.

A growl echoed in the air.

"Who brought the food?" Minako asked quietly, eyeing the dog. The dogs eyes were all that was seen as it hid in the bush.

Nobody answered her.

"Minako? You didn't bring it?"

Minako shook her head.

Usagi grew anxious. "Makoto??"

The brunette shook her head.

"Uh oh."

A German Shepherd emerged from the bush.

"Tasha?" The name fell on Makoto's lips.

Usagi went rigid.

The German Shepherd drew closer.

Usagi started shaking.

And then Tasha nuzzled Makoto's leg, much like a cat.

Makoto let out a breath of relief.

"Y-you k-n-n-ow t-t-hat dog?!!!" Usagi stuttered out.

"It's okay Usa-chan. Tasha's not going to hurt us," Usagi let out a sigh as she approached the dog carefully.

Tasha growled at her.

"Umm… okay…"

Minako, who had stayed silent during the entire ordeal, finally said, "Shall we go ladies?"

Usagi took a place beside her friend. Makoto took the other side.

"So where are we going again?"

"Umm… I think it's a club called Retro…"

------------------

At Club Retro…

"Oh c'mon Heero!!! Loosen up a bit!!"

------------------

End of Chapter. TO BE CONTINUED…

------------------

Hehe!!! I love this chapter!! Well, remember to review peoples. I'm SAD!!! Only a month left until school starts again!! *sighs* Well, make the most of it peoples!!

Ja ne!!

~Jackie