Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The God and the Guardian ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The God and the Guardian

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. ::grumbling:: Unfortunately. I got some of my ideas from other fanfictions that I read. THE STORY IS MINE THOUGH!!!! SO HANDS OFF!!!! Please don't take it and don't sue me....... you won't get much because I'm broke. The characters belong to the ones that created them.

"I'm sooo bored!" complained a young man with a long braid and cobalt eyes. He wore a priests outfit but the collar was blood red.

"Duo, why don't you go for a walk or something." suggested a man with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Good idea Quatre! Call me if you need me." Duo replied.

~Duo's Walk~

"I might as well explore the back of the castle. I haven't been there before." Duo said to himself.

As he walked around the back of the castle he saw something `What the.......' he thought, `It's a giant door!' The door was larger than all the other doors. It had exquisite designs flames, crosses, and a glaive was in the middle.

`That reminds me of something.' Duo thought. `Oh yeah! The stories of the Guardian of the Gates of the Underworld. The Guardian keeps out intruders that wants to take over the Underworld with the Silence Glaive!'

He reached out and touched the glaive design, and the door slowly opens.

`It's so light.' Duo thought.

As the light coming from the other side died down he saw a young woman kneeling in front of him with the silence glaive in her hand. She was wearing a white body suit with long white gloves that had three dark purple rings, on each glove, on the top. Dark purple knee-high boots with heels, dark purple sailor collar, choker with a star in the middle, and a short skirt. There were two bows, in the front and the back, that were a very dark burgundy color, the back had ribbons that went to her knees, and the front bow on her chest had a purple heart in the middle. On her head she wore earrings and a tiara with a white stone in the center. Her eyes were a dark violet and her hair was black with purple highlights that went to the ground. (Sailor Universe: think of Mistress 9's hair) Her skin was very pale, almost white. `She's beautiful.' he thought.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, my lord Shinigami," she said with a celestial voice.

"How......" Duo trailed off.

"Only you and your four guards can open that gate." she answered.

"Oh. Well since you know who I am, may I ask who you are?" Duo asked.

"I go by may titles, and I don't know if you would want to hear all of them my lord," she replied in a soft voice.

"I have plenty of time, and you can call me Duo," he said. `Why is my heart racing like this? Well, I don't know what it is, but I like it!' he thought.

" All right. I'm called Sailor Saturn, the crowned princess of Saturn, the Sailor Senshi of Death, Destruction, and Rebirth, the Goddess of Death and Destruction, the Messiah of Silence, and I'm the sister to Cosmos in every way, but blood. She's the light and I'm the darkness, and my names Hotaru Tomoe," Hotaru said, "Not to mention I'm the Guardian of the Gates to the Underworld."

"Wow, so Hotaru, how long have you been here?" Duo asked.

"A long time, in fact, as long as you Underworld and you have been here. I don't get any visitors, but I do get to talk to Sailor Pluto and the other Guardians every once in a while. It's good to have someone to talk to because just by standing here in the silence, you have to talk to your self to keep your sanity and to remember how to talk otherwise you might forget." she said with a laugh.

"Why don't you ever come to the castle, and why are you here?" he questioned.

"Only you can give me that kind of freedom, and as how I got here, the Fates put me here. They were afraid that I would go on a rampage and destroy the Universe and the Underworld, taking them, the gods, the living, the dead, and myself in the blast. Witch is stupid because I would only destroy something if it was necessary. Also, even if I did, everyone, and everything would be reborn unless they were evil." Hotaru said with a sad voice.

"That sucks, well Hotaru, I give you permission to come and go as you please, so come on you're coming with me!" Duo stated simply.

Duo nearly fell over when her eyes lit up and when she smiled.

"Ok!" she said happily. "But first I need to put up some shields and barriers on the Gate."

With that done, Duo took her to the gardens because she had never really seen anything, at least, none that she could remember. While they were sitting in the gardens talking, Duo's 4 guards came.

(Sailor Universe: I'm not going to describe them...... You should know what they look like.)

"Duo, who are you talking to?" Heero asked in a monotone voice.

"Hey guys! Hotaru, these are my best friends and guards Heero, Wufei, Trowa, and Quatre. Guys, this goddess here is Hotaru Tomoe, also known as Sailor Saturn, the Guardian of the Gates of the Underworld." he said casually.

All the guys gasped. `She's the legendary Guardian! I didn't know that she actually existed!' they all thought.

"This weak onna is the legendary GUARDIAN!!!!" yelled a shocked Wufei.

Hotaru's eyes then became ice cold after hearing Wufei's outburst. "I would watch it if I were you," she said in an icy voice, "the last person that called me weak wound up in so many pieces that it was impossible to see who they were."

"I would listen to Firefly if I were you Wu-man. She has the power to destroy the Universe and the Underworld so that they can be reborn. She's a goddess too!" Duo warned.

"He's right Wufei. I've read a lot about Sailor Saturn, and she's undefeated with her glaive." Quatre said.

Wufei then gulped at hearing the news.

"Hey Firefly, we're having a ball tonight. Will you be my date?" Duo begged while putting on his best puppy dog face.

"Sure." she said with a laugh.

"Yeah! If you go back to the gates before the ball, I'll come and get you so that you won't be late." Duo exclaimed.

"All right, speaking of the Gate, I better get back." Hotaru said.

To Be Continued................

Review or no more. You can flame me if you want to because I'm impervious! (Not even my friends can insult me!) Everyone is entitled to they're own opinion, and my opinion to someone who flames me is................... YOUR OPINION SUCKS AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, review, or no more and I'm kinda slow when it comes to typing so I'll see if some of my friends can help me out.