Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They are not mine. But I want a Quatreeeeeeee……..!!! Can't I have him???!!! I'll steal him then!!!

Chapter One

A.C. 197

Heero Yuy was sitting on his desk at the Preventer Headquarter. He was working with his computer. A knock on his door distracted him from his work, he lifted his to see a smiley face of Duo Maxwell leaning on the door frame. Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei were working at Preventer Headquarter, or in Quatre's case, being Preventer agent and the president of Winner Corporation. They all had changed. Higher, more mature, more handsome, more confident, etc. Even Quatre was not as innocent as before, the war had made him hardened, Duo had erased his childish behavior and become responsible man. Heero, Trowa, and Wufei hadn't changed a lot.

"What do you want, Duo?" Heero asked.

"Noin want us to meet her on her office ten minutes later." Duo shrugged while answered.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"OK. I'll go there. And the other?"

"I've told them."

"Thanks. Now go away, Duo."

"Geez, you're touchy today."

"Hn."

*****

At Noin's office, Heero and the others were sitting on the couch. Noin, Lady Une, and Sally were standing in front of the boys.

"We have a mission for you guys." Noin started.

"Mission?" Heero asked enthusiastically.

"Yes. The professors has created a time warp machine. It can move you from now to the past, but it can move you to the future. And they need some guinea pigs to…" Une explained.

All the pilots went chibi with angry expression on their faces

"Mission denied." Heero cut her.

"Denied!!!!" Duo shout.

"Denied…." Trowa said.

"Denied." Quatre answered.

"Denied!!! Injustice!!!" Wufei snapped.

"Oh, yeah?" Sally eyed them evilly.

"I was planning to invite Relena and Dorothy to…" Noin said.

"NOOOOOO……………!!!!!!" Heero and Quatre screamed at the same time.

"So…?" Une raised her eyebrow.

"Mission…accepted." Quatre said hardly.

"Omae o korosu, all of you girls." Heero gave the Heero Yuy's Death Glare™. "Mission accepted."

Duo, Trowa, and Wufei looked at each other. Heero glared at them, so did Quatre. They all got used to Heero's glare, but not to Quatre's psychotic glare.

"Okay, then." Duo, Trowa, and Wufei said at a same time.

*****

The five young men walked to a room far from another room. All of them were cursing under their breaths. Heero opened the room and they were greeted by three old man wearing white suits. Behind them was a large thing covered by white sheet.

"So, here is the machine." Heero asked.

"How do we operate them?" Trowa asked the professors.

"Just get in the machine and we'll give you instructions."

All of them entered the machine. And did the instruction.

"Press the red button." Heero pressed the button.

"Hit the numbers of the year." Quatre looked to his friends but they just shook their head. Quatre press '1', '9', '9', and '8'.

"Press your destination."

"Let's go to Tokyo." Heero said.

"NO! I want to go to New York." Duo said.

"I prefer go to London." Trowa said quietly.

"I want to go to Maqqah." Quatre said.

"I want Beijing." Wufei said.

After a long debate, and after Heero pointed a gun to them, they agreed to go to Tokyo.

"Okay, now press the red, black, green, blue, and white buttons at the same time." they pressed them.

"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!" Noin voice rang in the room, she brought a rather big black suitcase.

"What again?" Duo asked.

"Don't you want to bring any clothes?" she asked.

"What's that for?" Duo asked again.

"Umm…if you go to the past, it needs a year for the machine to reappeared at your time and bring you back to this time."

"NANIIIII??????!!!!!!!!!!!" the boys (even Trowa) screamed.

"Where will you go to?" Noin asked.

"To Tokyo, Japan." Duo answered.

"Okay, wait a minute." Noin ran out and came back five minutes later with two suitcases in her hand. She opened the black suitcase and all of them saw a lot of dollars.

"Wow!" Duo said. "This is a lot of money, did ya stole it, Noin?" he grinned at Noin who glared at him.

"You can bring a million dollars now. And try to find a job in your destination." she explained and reached for the very big brown suitcase. She opened it and they saw a lot of clothes and five pairs of sneakers. "You can do anything you want. But I suggest you go to school and find a part time job. And don't forget to rent an apartment. Oh yeah, you better exchange this dollars to yen or whatever Japan's money it is before you spend them. Bye, have a nice trip." she explained again and then ran out from the room.

"Nice trip my ass!!!!!!!" Duo shouted to her.

Wufei and Heero took the suitcases inside the machine. And closed the machine's door once again.

"Okay boys, here's the last instruction. Hit the big white button near the door." and Heero hit it hardly.

A bright light filled the inside of the machine. They felt their head spinning and all of them fell unconscious.

*****

1998 A.D.

Duo felt his head hurt. She shook his head and opened his eyes slowly. It was night and it was so dark. He got up quickly and saw all of his friend haven't got up yet. He wake them up and receive a punch from Heero and Wufei. After they woke up, they looked around them. They was in a park.

"What time is it?" Wufei asked.

Duo took a glance at a large digital clock on top of a building.

"It's 05:00 p.m."

"And what day is it today?" Trowa asked, mostly to himself.

"It's Sunday." Quatre answered and his friend's eyes fell to him.

Quatre pointed at a café, on the door was a large paper with words 'Today's sale, special for Sunday' written on it.

"OK, guys, I suggest we go to a bank and change all this money."

"Mission accepted." Heero replied.

*****

So, do you like it? Send your comments and flames (I'd love to read some flames) to angq50@hotmail.com

I'll write the rest of the story. Just wait patiently, because I'm just a high school student. See ya then.