Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They are not mine. But I want a Quatreeeeeeee……..!!! Can't I have him???!!! I'll steal him then!!! Chapter Two

Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei left the bank with three suitcases. They bought a new one because the money they got were too much. A lot of people in the bank stared at them as they filled their suitcases with money. All of them, except Quatre, watched in awe at the money.

"I-Is it okay to bring money this much?" Duo asked.

"Why not?" Quatre asked him with puzzled expression.

"I don't used to bring money this much, Q-man."

"It's okay, Duo." Trowa said to him.

"But how if someone wants to stole it from us." Duo asked again.

"For God sake Duo, we are Gundam pilots. Do you really think we can't beat them." Heero said.

"Oh, I forgot 'bout that. Ha…ha…ha…" Duo said (the four pilots sweatdropped).

"Baka." Wufei snorted.

Quatre, Wufei, and Heero each had a suitcase with them. They walked down the street while talking about what to do.

"We have to find an apartment." Trowa said.

"I agree. An apartment that can suit all of us. I think it's better if we live together." Quatre said.

"But how can we find it." Duo asked.

"Wait a minute." Wufei said and he walked to a small stall and bought a newspaper.

Wufei handed the newspaper to Quatre, asked him to choose. Quatre reading the advertisement fast. He suddenly smiled widely.

"There it is!!!" he pointed at one advertisement.

"We have to get a taxi." Trowa called a taxi next to them.

*****

Ten minutes later, four of them were sitting in a lobby of an apartment while Quatre talked with the owner. After a pretty long talk (Duo has already asleep) Quatre walked to them with a key in his hand. He waved the key at his friends. Heero woke Duo up and five of them walked to the elevator.

"Does it cost much, Quatre?" Trowa asked.

"A bit expensive, but I think we can cover it for a year if we find jobs." he smiled.

"But what about school? Those women tell us to act as students." Wufei asked.

"We'll think about it tomorrow. I'm to tired." Quatre answered.

Quatre put the key at room number 808 and the door opened. They stared at the room. It was pretty large, very clean and very neat.

"There's two bedroom here. We have to choose who sleep with who."

"I think Heero and Wufei should sleep in one room, and the rest in the other room." Trowa said.

"Why?" Quatre stared at his best friend.

"We can't let Duo sleep with them or on of them. They'll kill Duo."

"You're right." Quatre smiled.

"Thanks, Barton." Wufei thanked him. Trowa just nodded.

With that last word all of them got into their room. In a short time, they were asleep.

*****

Trowa frowned. His eyes wide opened. Duo's out loud snores has woken him up. He turned to looked at Quatre, and he was still sleeping peacefully. Trowa grabbed a table clock at the table beside him and saw that it was six o'clock in the morning. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with one hand. He poked Quatre's head and Quatre turned.

"Huh? What's up, Trowa?" he asked.

"It's six o'clock."

Quatre jumped from his bed. "Oh my Allah. I forgot to pray. Why don't I set the alarm????!!!!!!!!!!" Quatre shouting while running to the bathroom. He walked out from the bathroom with pretty damp face, hair, arms and feet. He then did his pray after changed into a long sleeved shirt and a pair of pants. Trowa shrugged and got up from his bed. He walked to bathroom to take a bath. Quatre finished his pray. He got up and woke Duo up. Duo nearly punched Quatre right in the face, but Quatre caught Duo's hand.

"It's Quatre, Duo." Quatre said.

"Oh." Duo rubbed his eyes. "Sorry Q-man."

"I saw that you're so tired."

"Oh yeah. Before I got here I didn't sleep because all of the work."

"Yeah, same here."

"Me, too." Quatre and Duo turned and saw Trowa leaning on the door frame.

The three pilots heard knocks on the door. The door opened and the sight of Wufei with a pair of blue jeans and a white T-shirt greeted them.

"Looks like all of us had woken up. And there's something serious." Wufei said.

Quatre's, Duo's, and Trowa's expression changed to seriousness.

"We have nothing to eat for breakfast." Wufei said seriously, the other three had a large sweatdrops on their head.

"We can go to 24 hours shop." Duo suggested.

"But where?" Wufei asked.

"Beside this apartment." Quatre answered and all heads turned to him.

Quatre shrugged, "I didn't sleep at the taxi." he said and 'oh I sees' coming from his friends.

Heero's head appeared at the door, "Let's go to that shop."

"Quatre and Duo haven't taken a bath yet." Trowa said.

"Then do it." Wufei shot a glare to them.

"Okay." they both said.

*****

Five guys walked down the street to the market, stole a lot of stares from the people around. A guy with dark chocolate brown hair and Prussian blue eyes glared at the people. He was wearing green tank top and a pair of gray jeans.

"Heero, stop that. You're making them afraid." said a guy with blond hair and aquamarine eyes. Quatre had changed his clothes into a blue short sleeved shirt and black pants.

"Yeah, Heero." Duo said while playing with his long brown braid. "That's not nice ya know."

"Who cares?" Heero answered and Quatre shook his head.

"Guys, can we do it quickly?!" Wufei said, irritated.

"Wufei's right." Trowa commented.

They got in the shop and bought some bread, vegetables, eggs, butter, smoke beef, etc. They also bought some snacks (Duo's suggestion). All of the guys brought a big paperbag after that.

They arrived at the apartment in a short time. Quatre made breakfast and they ate.

"So, what about school, Q-man?" Duo asked.

"I don't know, Duo. The most difficult thing is how will we register at the school. We're only 17 years old boys."

"We can do that with our money." Heero said and the four other pilots stared at him.

"Maybe that can works." Quatre said.

"How?" asked Wufei, Duo, and Trowa.

"Hiring someone." Quatre said and all of them grinned.

"Mission accepted." they all said.

*****

"What about that school?"

"Looks like a stupid school."

"Yeah. I don't like it."

(pause)

"How about that one?"

"Hmm…looks pretty good."

"Juban High School? What a weird name."

"Lots of stupid onna."

"There's no boys school around here, Wu-man. You have to accept it."

"Bad uniforms. Nothing can compared with St. Gabrielle."

"Heero, stop that. It's not that bad."

"You look very enthusiast, Quatre."

"You're right, Trowa. This is gonna be interesting."

"Japanese uniform always looks stupid."

"But there's a lot of babes ya know."

(BANG!!!)

"Ouch! That's hurt, Wu-man."

"Okay, we decided. That one right?"

"Okay."

"Now to find the right person."

"Accepted."

Five guys wearing T-shirts and jeans and sunglasses walked down the street.

*****

That's enough for chapter two. What do you think, huh? Send your comments and flames to angq50@hotmail.com and I'd love to read it. Oh yeah, I know about how and when a Moslem must pray because I'm a Moslem (like Quatre, right?). A Moslem have to pray five times a day, one of them in the crack of dawn. They have to wear clothes that covered almost a whole body. For girl, a whole except face and hands, for boys, a whole except head, hands, and feet. Well, that's just a piece of information. See you in the next chapter, soon.