Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They are not mine. But I want a Quatreeeeeeee……..!!! Can't I have him???!!! I'll steal him then!!! Chapter Three

'NAGANO DETECTIVE OFFICE'

"How much will you pay?"

"How much do you asked?"

"100,000 yen."

"That's too much."

"Okay then, what about 80,000 yen."

"80,000 yen?" (thinking)

"I don't know about prices. But I'll accept that."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Nagano."

"Glad to help you, Mr. Winner."

"I'll contact you later. Good bye."

"Bye."

*****

Quatre opened the door of their apartment. Heero was polishing his guns, Duo was watching TV, Wufei was practicing, and Trowa stared outside the window. He closed the door and walked to the couch, dropped his butt on it.

"How was it, Quatre?" Heero asked.

"Smooth, very smooth." Quatre answered.

"So, there's no problem, right?"

"Hey, Quatre, did he asked something?"

"Yeah, he asked why we need him?"

"So?"

"So I told him that we come from another country without our parents because our parents were busy with their works. And of course he believed it. But he almost didn't believe when I told him I'm Arabian." Quatre told them and Duo snickered.

"You told him our nationality? What about Tro-man's?"

"I told him Trowa is British."

"And then nothing to worry, right Quatre?"

"Right."

"Okay then, let's have dinner."

"Who cooks this time?"

"Trowa, it's your turn."

"Okay…"

Fifteen minutes later, the pilots sat on the dining chair and eating their meal.

"Heero, have you gotten any information about this school."

"Yeah." Heero left his meal and came back with some paper in his hand. "Juban High School is one of most favorite schools in this town. It has a lot of clubs of sports, arts, etc. It's also very famous because the best student in Japan studies there, her name is Mizuno, Amy Mizuno."

"Onna." Wufei snorted.

"An onna that smarter than you, Wu-man."

"Kisama, Maxwell."

Almost in half an hour Heero gave them information about the school. All of them paid attention and listened him carefully. None of them want to be known as people from the future.

"So, any question?" Heero put the papers.

"No. Thanks a lot Heero." Quatre smiled at him, Heero just nodded.

"TIME TO SLEEEEEEEPPP…..!!!!!!!" Duo shouted.

"Shut up, Maxwell no baka."

"Yeah, I'm kinda sleepy too. Let's sleep. Goodnight, guys." Quatre said, yawning.

*****

Detective Nagano gave a bag to Quatre. Quatre checked it and smiled.

"Thanks a lot, Mr. Nagano."

"The class is started at Monday. And I asked to put you in a same class."

"Thank you. Oh…and here's your bonus." Quatre handed him an envelope.

"Mr. Winner, you don't have to…"

"It's okay. You have to accept this."

"Thank you so much. I'll gladly help you next time."

"Your welcome. I have to go home. Good bye, Mr. Nagano."

"Good bye, Mr. Winner."

*****

"KKKKRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG…………R 30;.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sound of alarm filled the room. Quatre Raberba Winner yawning and rubbed his eyes. He got up and began to pray. After pray, he washed his face and brushed his teeth. He walked out from the bathroom and woke his friends, Duo and Trowa. He was sure that Heero and Wufei have woken. Three of them wore their new school uniforms, contain white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes. Quatre, Duo, and Trowa left their room after packed the books they have bought the other day.

"You've woken." Heero said with his monotone voice.

"Yeah, we shouldn't late for our first day at school." Quatre sat on the dining chair.

"Where's Wu-man?"

"He's making breakfast." Heero answered Duo's question.

Wufei walked out the kitchen with four plates filled with toasts, eggs, and sausages, he also brought four glass of milk.

"Yummy. Look's delicious, Wu-man. No wonder Sally likes you."

"Oh, shut your mouth off, Maxwell. That onna is like my own…"

"Mother?" Duo asked.

"…sister." Wufei shot a glare at Duo. "Blabber-mouthed sister."

"We better be fast. We have to report to the headmaster before class."

The five guys ate their breakfast quietly then headed to their new school.

*****

Mizuno Amy was sitting on her desk in the first row in the class. As usual, she was reading a book when someone poked her shoulder. Amy raised his head and faced her friend, Minako Aino stared at her rather enthusiastically. Serena Tsukino, Amy Mizuno, Raye Hino, Lita Kino, and Minako Aino were studying at a same school, Juban High School.

"What is it, Mina-chan?" she asked.

"Have you heard about the hottest news, Amy-chan?" Mina asked her, although she already knew that it's impossible if Amy knew about any news or gossips at the school.

"No, I don't know."

"There will be five new students at this school." Mina's loud voice make the whole class gathered around her. "I heard that all of them are male." The male students left the crowd, but the females paid more attention.

"That's cool."

"I hope all of them are handsome."

"And single, too."

"I hope they're sexy."

"Can't wait to meet them."

Soon the class was filled by female voices who were talking about new students.

"I can't believe it, more stupid, brainless males." Raye Hino crossed her arms in front.

"Oh come on, Raye-chan. I know that you hate males, but sometimes they're wonderful, right?" Lita Kino laughed at her friend.

"Males are NEVER be wonderful. They're disgusting." Raye said again.

"Darien's not disgusting." Serena Tsukino commented. Raye and Lita just shook their head.

Fuyuhara-sensei, the teacher, walked into the class. All of the students took their seat.

"Good morning students." she said while smiling brightly.

"GOOD MORNING, FUYUHARA-SENSEI." the student responded.

"I think all of you have heard that there will be new students at this school. Since there's no seat in other class, all of will be in this class." Fuyuhara turned to the door. "Please come in."

Five boys entered the class one by one. The first one was a boy with dark chocolate brown hair and Prussian blue eyes. Behind him was a boy with long chestnut hair put into a long braid and violet eyes. The next one was a tall boy with large reddish brown bang covered half of his handsome face, he has emerald eyes. Then walked a boy with pale blond hair and shining aquamarine eyes. The last one was a boy with pony-tailed black hair and black eyes. All of the females student (except Amy and Raye) stared in awe. All of the boys were very handsome and totally hot. The girls began whispering to each other, some of them even winked at the newbies. The male other male students stared in jealousy.

"This is Heero Yuy, he's Japanese like all of us." Heero nodded at the students, without any smile. "The next one is Duo Maxwell from America." Duo waved his hand and smiled. "Then the next one, Trowa Barton from England." Trowa kept his expressionless face as he nodded. "Quatre Raberba Winner from Arabia." Quatre smiled widely and nodded slightly. "And Chang Wufei from China." Wufei gave a slight bow without smile.

Heero looked at Duo, Duo looked at Trowa, Trowa looked at Quatre, Quatre looked at Wufei and Wufei shook his head as they realized the stares that given by the female students.

"Now about the seat. Yuy, you can sit beside Tsukino." Serena raised his hand and Heero walked to sat beside her. "Maxwell, you sit beside Kino." Lita raised her hand and Duo took a seat beside her. "Barton, your seat is behind Aino." Trowa nodded and walked to his seat. "Winner, you may take a seat beside Mizuno." Quatre nodded and walked to his seat. "And Chang, you take the remaining seat." Wufei walked silently to a seat in front of Raye. "Okay, class. Now we start the lesson. Open your book."

The lesson went smoothly, all of the students and the teachers surprised at the new students' intelligence. Even the childish like Duo Maxwell was almost as smart as Amy. But most of the teacher's question were answered by Quatre. Amy took a glance at the boys beside him. He was writing on his notebook. His blond hair fell to his face. Suddenly, Quatre raised his face and looked at Amy. Amy startled when she stared at his aquamarine eyes, she felt herself began blushing as she turned her attention back to her book. When she tried to look at him again, she saw that he was covering his mouth to hide his laugh. Amy's face was getting redder at that.

Lita was writing at her notebook when she heard a slight snicker from her side. She turned only to look at Duo who was smiled while reading a piece of paper. He lifted his face and gave a thumb up to his friend, Quatre. Quatre smiled and wink at him. Duo felt that someone was watching him, so he turned his head to Lita. Lita was surprised that she was caught and she turned back to her note with deeply redden cheeks.

The bell rang loudly, sending some sleepy students jumped from their seat. The female students soon gathering around the five new guys, asking name, hobbies, birth date, etc. Heero was ignoring them and stood up silently and walking out the class. Duo gave a quick sorry and run to follow Heero. Trowa silently left his seat and broke the crowd. Quatre muttered a polite sorry and walked out behind Trowa. Wufei broke the crowd rather rudely and followed his friends. The senshis gathered around at Amy's seat.

"Weird boys." Raye commented.

"But Raye-chan, they're so damn cute!" Mina said with heart-shaped eyes.

"I'm agree with Mina!" Serena responded, also with heart-shaped eyes.

"They're very intelligent. I should not defeated." Amy said seriously, took her glasses. The other senshis sweat dropped.

"They're so handsome." Lita said dreamily.

"They're weird. Completely weird. But they're not evil." Raye commented again.

"Oh come on Raye, you always get suspicious to a new people." Mina pouted.

"I believe they're not dangerous." Lita commented.

*****

Yahooooo…..finally, chapter three is finished. Is it good? Send your comments and flames to angq50@hotmail.com and I'll make sure I read and reply it. I think I'll put Amy and Quatre as a pairing, but I haven't decided the rests. So wait patiently for the next chapter. See ya!