Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They are not mine. But I want a Quatreeeeeeee……..!!! Can't I have him???!!! I'll steal him then!!! Chapter Four

Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei was at the back yard of the school. Heero, Duo, and Wufei was sitting on a tree, Trowa was leaning against the tree, and Quatre was sitting under it. Some female students were peeping at them.

"Baka onnas. They're peeping on us." Wufei snorted, although he didn't even turned his head towards them.

"Jesus, is this a punishment for being so handsome?!" Duo moaned, running his hand through his hair. He received a punch on his head from Heero. Quatre laughed at this. Trowa smiled slightly, then his faced turned to seriousness.

"Let's go there so no one can hear us." Heero said pointing to the school roof.

"Okay, come on, guys!" Duo shouted.

Heero stepped on the highest branch he could step on and looked over an opened window. He could saw the stairs over the window and jumped into it. Duo followed him closely behind. Trowa did a double back flip before landing behind Duo. Quatre jumped and landing softly soundlessly on the floor. Wufei jumped and landed with kung-fu style. They all ran to the top of the school building. Quatre walked near the edge and watched the city.

"I've heard a lot of thing about Tokyo. But I've always wanted to see it by myself."

"So do I." Heero stood beside Quatre. "As a Japanese, I only know a few things about Tokyo. I'm glad we go here."

"Wow, the perfect soldier is actually glad." Duo said, smirking. He received a Heero Yuy's Death Glare™.

Duo looked up to the sky. He sighed deeply.

"It's only a few days. But I've already missed Hilde. How is she doing now?"

Quatre put a hand at Duo's shoulder. "She must be okay. Don't worry. You have contacted her before we go, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have. She sounded rather unhappy."

"Of course she did. Midii sounded unhappy too when I told her." Trowa said quietly.

"A year. Don't you think it's too long?" Duo asked, turned his head towards his friends.

"Well, it's a mission, Duo." Heero answered.

"I understand." Duo said solemnly, bowed his head. "But, I've treated Hilde like my own sister. What if anyone hurt her? I will not be able to protect her."

"You don't have to worry, I'm sure Noin and the others will take care of her. Now, let's talk about something…different than this." Quatre suggested.

But the five young men didn't talk about anything. They just stood at the edge of the roof, staring at the city. Their heads jerked when they heard girls voices from the stairs.

"Princess, we told you not to take risk. We can beat them by ourselves."

"Amara's right, Serena-chan. Let us beat them."

"I can't. How can I stay unhurt and you take the risks for me." shrieked a girl's voice, Serena's voice.

"But Serena…"

"That's enough! I just want to fight the enemy with…" Serena stopped suddenly when they reached the roof. She saw her five new classmates were standing on the roof. "Oh, hi guys. Sorry to interrupted." Serena said cheerfully to the pilots.

Heero crossed his arms in front of his chest. "End of discussion. Let's go back." he said coldly.

"Ryoukai." his friends replied in unison.

The five former Gundam pilots left the roof without any word. Quatre and Duo each gave a slight smile but both of them had solemn eyes. Heero, Trowa, and Wufei completely ignored them. When they've left the roof.

"What kind of attitude is that?!" Raye shouted. "No manners toward girls, especially that Chinese chauvinistic pig."

"But Quatre and Duo is not like that. They look okay." Mina commented.

"All the males are same. They're sucks." Raye snorted.

*****

Duo yawned widely. The school had finally ended. The boys were walking out the school, lifting their bag on their shoulder. They received a lot of stares from the whole students in the school.

"Do you guys remember what Noin had said?" Quatre asked suddenly.

"Which one? She said a lot of things ya know." Duo answered unenthusiastically.

"She told us to get jobs. With the money we owned I think we can provide our daily needs. But who knows if we got something in urgency?"

"I think Quatre is right. But where can we find it?" Duo asked again.

"Another problem is, does our school allow us to get part time job?" Wufei spoke.

"Let's think about it later. I'm hungry." Duo plead.

"Hn, you always hungry, Duo." Heero commented.

*****

"Tada…!!! It's done." Quatre took his chocolate cake from the oven.

"I've done with the sandwiches." Duo showed Quatre his plateful of sandwiches. "Tro-man, has the tea ready yet?!"

"Yeah, it's ready." Trowa's voice came from the other room.

Duo and Quatre came out from the kitchen, each brought a tray with chocolate cake and sandwiches. They've bought newspapers to find jobs.

"Quatre, what language can you speak in?" Trowa asked.

"Why do you ask?" Quatre asked back.

Trowa didn't answer, he just held up the newspaper he had. Quatre saw in one of the advertisement that some kind of foreign language course need a part time teacher. Quatre grinned.

"Maybe I can apply for it. I can speak English, French, Arabian, and Japanese. I might be go fro it tomorrow."

"I think I've found a suitable job for me, too." Trowa said, smiled slightly. All heads turned to him.

"Part time job as a waiter. No experience needed, must be foreigner (AN: Is there any job like that?). Plus, it's near from our apartment." he explained.

"When will you apply for it, Tro?" Duo asked.

"As soon as possible."

The five young men were eating while talking about part time jobs. Duo, Heero, and Wufei haven't found any good job for them. After doing their homework, they decided to took a walk.

The night was pretty crowded and bright like usual. The boys walking without talking but Duo and Quatre were looking around with interest. There was a lot of shops, restaurants, cafes, and other buildings. Duo noticed a game center in the building nearby.

"Wow, look! A game center! Let's go there!" Duo was jumping up and down in joy.

All of his friends just shook their heads. Duo was being childish again.

"Why do we have to follow your way, Maxwell?" Wufei annoyed.

"Oh come on, Wu-man. Get a life. People will get suspicious if we don't act as boys our age. Normally, boys are having fun, flirting girls, playing games, hanging out in groups, and so on. I know we were not trained as normal boys, but still, if we get opportunity to have fun we must use it. We usually work all the times, now we can have fun all the times. Remember, we are in the year of 1998, it's not A.C. 197, now we are students, not preventers. And you know what, in this time we must bla bla bla…." Duo kept jabbering until ten minutes. Quatre was ready to clap his mouth, Trowa was ready to throw something at him, Wufei was ready to cut his hair, and Heero was ready to kill him. And finally, Duo stopped when finally all of his friend (including Quatre) were ready to give him a slow and painful death.

"That's why, now let's go!" Duo shouted in joy.

"Better follow his order, I'm nearly to deaf, you know." Quatre whispered to Trowa, who whispered to Wufei, who whispered to Heero.

"Our mission now is having fun at the game center." Duo exclaimed.

"Mission accepted." replied his friends weakly.

*****

Sorry guys, not too long this time. But it's okay, right? Send your comments and flames to angq50@hotmail.com and I'll reply it. Hey, any idea about the other pairings beside the main pairing (Quatre-Amy)? Give me your idea with the reason to my e-mail above with subject 'the pairings'. I'll wait for your comments while writing the next chapter. See ya later.