Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : The boys and the girls are not mine. But this story is mine. And I'm planning to add my own original characters. But I'm not sure.

Chapter Ten

Serena and Darien were walking together from Amy's apartment. Unusually, Serena and Darien both were quiet. Well, usually Darien was quiet, but Serena's not.

"Sere-chan…" Darien started.

"Yes…" Serena smiled.

"…actually…Well, do you remembered something about those princes?"

"Actually, I do. But I don't want to tell them. They have to find their own princes and help them to recover from their deep sleep."

"Have you met them, Sere-chan?"

"…yes…I have… They're near, Darien…"

"I know… I can feel it… The power of stars… They are near…"

"Don't worry… They'll be awaken…soon…"

*****

The next day…

"Amy-chan!" Quatre approached her in the school corridor.

"Quatre, I've been searching for you."

"I'm sorry. I've been collecting some articles about criminality. I got a lot of them! Here! From the oldest to latest newspapers I could get."

"Thanks a lot. I got many of them, too. I think this assignment won't be a problem, right?"

"Absolutely."

"Looks like the news about the Phantoms, you know, the group of people who hunt for criminals in the night, are growing."

"Yeah." Quatre said calmly, although his mind was giggling. "What about them?"

"It's just…weird. Why do those people risk themselves to catch such dangerous men."

"Maybe they do that for fun?" Quatre suggested and Amy gave him *that's impossible* look.

Just after that the bell rang loudly.

"Okay, Ames. It's time to go. We'll do this work tomorrow after school in the library. Can you?"

"Anytime."

Quatre smiled brightly and then ran to catch up with his friends.

"He called me Ames…" Amy sighed dreamily.

*****

Heero walked out from the bookstore. He stared at the shopping list.

"*How to Take Care Your Guns*, checked. *Joke for the Day*, checked. *History of Gymnastic*, checked. *Violins All Over the World*, checked. *The Biography of Bruce Lee*, checked. Hhh…why me?" Heero sighed in desperation. He got a 'mission' from his friends to go to a bookstore to buy some books.

Heero was walking down the street, deep in thought. His mind flew back to his dream. Those purplish black hair, those purple eyes. He knew he met that girl somewhere, but where? And when? He was thinking so deep that he didn't even bother to look front. And of course, that made him bumped successfully into someone.

Beautiful purple eyes were staring at him when he looked at the person he bumped into. A girl about 13 or 14 years old stared at him. She had shoulder length purplish black hair and a pair of purple eyes. *No*, Heero thought, *I must be dreaming*. He blinked his eyes several times. But every time he opened his eyes, that girl was still there. That's impossible, she looked a lot younger than the one in his dream.

"I'm sorry…" the girl apologized, her voice was sweet, calm, and soothing.

"No…I'm the one who should say sorry. I was daydreaming…" Heero said back. *What the hell?!* he smacked himself mentally. *It's not me who admitted weaknesses* he thought. *And why in the hell I sounded like Wufei?!*

"Mmm…so was I. That means we both stupid." she laughed and Heero felt himself smiling.

Heero helped the girl to stand up. She cringed when she got up to her feet.

"You okay?" Heero asked.

"Yeah…just a little wound…" she said, examining her left foot.

"I'll help you to get home, if you don't mind." Heero offered. And he smacked himself again mentally. Sooner or later he would shoot himself mentally.

"I don't mind. Thank you so much."

"Heero Yuy…"

"Huh?"

"My name is Heero Yuy."

"Hotaru Tomoe. Nice to meet you." she smiled to him.

*****

Meanwhile at the same time, in a place near where Heero and Hotaru met…

"Well, I think the last couple had met, finally." Serena said.

"Yeah. Maybe they'll be the most difficult one, since they're not in a same school." Darien commented, sipping his coffee.

"Sere-chan…are you sure about this?" Darien asked.

"Huh? Sure! Why not?!"

"…I don't know… It's just… I feel that those boys are in danger…"

"It's okay. It'll help them to recover their power." Serena said and Darien sweat dropped.

"Sere-chan…"

*****

"Whew…that's the last one!" Duo said as he tossed four man they had caught in front of the police station.

"I'm tired. Let's get back to home." Quatre suggested.

"Okay."

Five young men wearing total black clothes ran silently and jumping from tree to tree. Leaded by a guy with chocolate brown hair. Yeah, it was them, you know. Neither of them had got a job because all of them were too busy to apply.

Suddenly, a fearful scream of a woman could be heard from behind one of the small building. The boys looked at each other before they decided to take a look.

The scenery that greeted them was quite unique. Four girls with weird style hair and unusual clothes were standing in front of a young woman. A shining small white crystal floating in front of the woman's chest.

"Lookie!! We got it! Amazon Quartet has success this time!" said one of those girls.

"Not so soon!!!" shout a voice.

The four girls turned their heads towards the voice. The boys also turned their heads (they were watching from a one of the building roof). They saw nine girls who was no other that Serena Tsukino, Amy Mizuno, Raye Hino, Lita Kino, Mina Aino, and four other girl. Two of the other girl was Amara Tenno and Michelle Kaiou. And the last two was younger girls, one with purplish black hair and one with pink hair. Heero's eyes widened. It was Hotaru Tomoe.

"You can take that crystal easily!!!" Raye shouted.

"MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MARS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"URANUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"NEPTUNUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"SATURNUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

The boys was watching in awe as the girls transformed. Now all of them standing wearing weird sailor fuku. Weird here means they're different from the school uniform. The Amazon Quartet quickly left the battlefield. Two monsters appeared and busted to the girls.

"We should leave this place." Trowa whispered. And four pair of eyes looked back at him.

"And left them?" Duo asked.

"They could take care of them self, I see." Trowa said again.

"I agree. Let's go." Heero said as he jumped from the roof and landed neatly on the ground, unheard. Then the five boys ran back to their apartment.

"Looks like the ones who have secret are not only us." Duo said as he ran.

"Yeah…" Heero said, agreed.

"Just a bunch of weak onnas." said you-know-who.

*****

Looks like I've done with chapter ten *wipe sweat from forehead*. I'm on holiday now so I get many times to write. I'm so happy!!! *bouncing in front of the computer*. spade2848@yahoo.com to send comments and flames. I'll soon start writing for the eleventh chapter. Oh yeah, I'm sorry if you see any mistake. You know, actually I'm not really like Sailor Moon, so I don't know many things about them. Thanks about the reviews! Glad you like the storie!!! *flashed V for victory to the readers* See you later!!!!