Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : I do not own Gundam Wing and Sailor Moon. I also do not own Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, Mina, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Darien, Trista, Noin, Lady Une, Sally, etc. *whew*

Chapter Nine

Wufei was walking to the dining room while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. His last dream was affected his mind a lot. He slumped to the chair and thought back.

"Princess…" he whispered. Those hair, those eyes, those smiles and laughs. And he mentally slapped himself.

"Damnit. She was just a weak onna. Why do I even bother with that fool dream."

"What are you doing, Wu-man? Talking aloud to yourself." a voice said, followed by a sleepy Duo plopped to a chair.

"I'm not in the mood to fight, Maxwell." Wufei said coldly.

"So do I." Duo answered back.

Both of them were silent. Then the remaining group joined their friend. Five boys sat amazingly quiet in the dining room. All of them still thought about their dream last night. Heero's voice broke the silence.

"Do you guys…"

"Had a strange dream? Yes." Duo continued.

"What!?" Wufei stood, slammed his palms to the table. "You had strange dream too?"

"I did. It was strange." Quatre answered.

"…I did to…" Trowa joined in.

"I met you guys in my dream…" Duo said.

"So do I." the others said in unison.

"But my name's not Heero."

"So do I." the others said again.

"My name was Vega."

"Me was Centaury!"

"I was Leo…"

"Orion."

"Scorpion. Now that's a justice." the others sweat dropped.

"Let's not talk about it again. Time for school, guys." Quatre reminded them.

"Okay."

*****

Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei walked to the school. As usual, they made it to school on time. They got in the class and each of them sat on their desk and went to their thought again. All of the students in the class stared at them. The boys were unusually quiet, even Duo. Heero folded his arms in front of his chest and closed his eyes. Duo sat quietly, his hands in his pockets. Trowa, well, you know the usual Trowa. Quatre put his head between his arms. And Wufei doing the same with Heero.

The senshis were busy themselves. They were chatting but something took a look at the boys.

"Pluto wanted us to gather at my apartment after school. She has something to discuss with us." Ami said.

"All of us?"

"Yes, all of us, Mina-chan. Amara, Michelle, and Hotaru, too."

"What about Luna and Artemis?" Serena asked.

"They should come too. Oh, Serena, don't forget to bring Darien, too. Pluto said she wanted to asked him about few things."

*****

Three hours later, the class was in the music room with the second year student. It was an opportunity for the senshis to talk with Amara and Michelle.

"Okay, class! Today we will play classic." Yuna-sensei, the music teacher said. "Fuyuhara-sensei informed me that there was five new students at the first year. Would the newbies please come in front of the class."

Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei looked at each other before Quatre shrugged and walked to the teacher with his friends.

"Have you ever played classical before?"

"Yes." all of them answered.

"That's great. So what instruments do you play?"

"We can play all instruments." Duo said and the other nodded.

"Okay then. Mmmm…Yuy will play cello. Maxwell, you play the piano. Barton and Winner will play violin and that left viola for Chang. Okay, take your place, boys." Yuna-sensei clapped her hands.

The boys walked to their seats and readied themselves. Duo counted one two three and they began to play. The soft and beautiful music filled the room. The chats between other students died and soon the students stared at the boys. The senshis stared in awe. Even Michelle and Amara who were experts in music were hypnotized. Yuna-sensei's jaw dropped to the ground. It was the song 'Canon in D' by Pachelbel. Heero smiled slightly. He remembered the first time they played together. All the goddamned professors forced them to play. Five minutes later the music stopped and the class still in silent. Then suddenly Amara and Michelle stood up and clapped their hand. Soon the other students joined them and the class erupted with a lot of clapping.

"I think we did a good job, right?" Duo winked at Quatre and Quatre laughed.

"Yes, I think so, Duo."

*****

The sailor senshis were at Amy's apartment. Her mother was at the hospital and not came back soon. Trista stood in the middle of the room and she looked a little depressed about something.

"Girls, we have a problem." Trista started. "Do you remembered that a few days ago I left the Gate of Time?" her friends nodded. "Well, a few men from the future got through the gate unknowingly to me. They could be enemies. I want you to be ready for any attack, got it?" she asked and the other nodded again.

"But, Puu-chan, how did they get through the gate?" Mina asked.

"I don't know. They might be use some kind of time warp machine or something like that."

"Is that all, Trista-san?" Amy asked.

"No, I still have something to discuss. I still haven't known where they are."

"Who?"

"Five men from our past. Serena, Mina, and Michelle had met their destined partner. But how about the remaining five? Amy, Raye, Lita, Amara, and Hotaru haven't met their past lover, have you?"

"No." Raye answered. "But a few days ago, I felt something weird, not evil but unusual. Then I felt their presence here, near us. I think it was they, our partner. But before I could detect it, the power faded away and then gone, completely."

"Are you positive it was they, Raye-chan?" Lita asked, hopefully.

"Yeah."

"Do you remember their faces?" Trista asked.

"No." Amy, Raye, Lita, Amara, and Hotaru shook head.

"What about their names?"

"It was…Orion…" Amy said. "Prince Orion of Orion system…"

"Prince Scorpion of Scorpion system." Raye snorted.

"Prince Leo…" Lita almost whispered. "Of Leo system…"

"Prince Centaury of Centaury system." Amara said.

"And Prince Vega of Vega system." Hotaru finished.

"Did you feel their presence?" Trista eyed them.

"No, not yet." all answered in unison.

"About time…"

*****

Well…what do you think? I think I made it fast this time. Only two days after chapter eight, that must be my record. As usual, spade2848@yahoo.com and angq50@hotmail.com for comments and flames. Chapter ten soon, I hope. Bye, guys.