Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They…are…not…mine…. And I don't want to talk about it again.

Chapter Eight

---------- Duo's dream (in Duo's POV) ----------

"CENTAURY!!!! Get your ass here or I'll kill you!!!"

I jumped from the tree I was leaning on. I smirked. Maybe she had found that I'm the one who had put a frog in her wardrobe. I knew that it was bad. But I just loved Uranus' face when she was angry. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Well, actually my friends' girlfriend were also beautiful. But in my eyes, none of them are more beautiful than my love. So, when did I met her? Ahh…I remember…. It was a year ago. Me, the prince Centaury of Alpha Centaury system and my friends, Prince Vega, Prince Leo, Prince Orion, and Prince Scorpion, were traveling to the solar system, we found this Silver Moon Kingdom. One of the most beautiful place in this universe. I was always think that Orion's kingdom was the best one. Back to the story, when we were in this kingdom, we met our lovers. And my love, was running to the garden to catch me and do God only knows what.

I ran as fast as I could to the palace. I almost hit Vega as I ran, and as usual, he gave me his glare. I grinned to him and ran. Once I was inside the palace, I ran to her room and picked the frog out from her wardrobe. And went back to the garden through her window and threw the frog back to the bushes. Before I could ran again, Uranus approached me and caught the end of my gorgeous braid and yanked it with surprising strength.

"Hey!!! Let go!!! That's hurt!!!" I yelled to her.

"No way, my prince!" she yelled back at me. With a sarcasm at the word 'prince'. "You're the one who put that damn frog inside my wardrobe, weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't"

"LIAR!!!"

"So see it by yourself!" I said and she ran back to her room to checked.

"You must have taken it!"

"What makes you think about that?"

"I know you!"

"I didn't do that!"

"You did!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

And that was just another normal day.

*****

You know what, sometimes I called myself the God of Death. But actually, I hate to see it. I've seen Mom died a few years ago, and I still couldn't forget about it. And now, there's one thing I've found. Sometimes, life is suck. Like now, me, the prince of Alpha Centaury system, standing here, giving commands to the moon's soldiers with her. What the hell?! This is one of her part that I hate?! She is selfish. I didn't want to see another death so I asked her to go anywhere else. But she refused it!!!

That bastard Beryl had attacked this kingdom, and all of us didn't expect this. I knew that Beryl's final destination were Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion. I wouldn't let that happen. I owed a lot for them and I promise to protect them with all my life. At first, I didn't mind to risk my life for everyone I loved. But now I understand, they wouldn't be happy if I died. So I tried to protect myself too.

I took a glance at Uranus. She was tired and weakened. She has spent most of her powers to fight the demons. She collapsed to her knees and almost dropped completely to the ground when I caught her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." she smiled at me.

"When you say you're okay, then it means you're not. Can you walked?" I asked and she nodded. "Then go back to the palace and find a save place. I'll catch up with you later."

"But…"

"No buts. Go." I said to her.

Uranus smiled at me. And she walked back to the palace. But I think it was a destiny, a fate, when I saw Beryl flew to her. Before I could blink, Uranus was collapsed to the ground. And from her face, I knew she has died. I screamed in agony and anger and fear as I ran to her. Beryl's laugh could be heard.

"No…no…" I muttered as I clutched her body to me. Tears were pooling in my eyes.

"NOOOOOO…..!!!!!!!!!"

---------- end of dream ----------

Duo screamed as he woke up from his horrible nightmare. He thought that his scream had woken Trowa and Quatre. Duo saw that Trowa and Quatre had already woken. Quatre stared at Duo with concern.

"Duo, are you alright? You were tossing in your sleep."

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Duo asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay."

"I'm really sorry."

With that, Duo get back under the sheet as sleep claimed him once again.

---------- Trowa's dream (in Trowa's POV) ----------

Okay, now where is she. Usually, she was in the garden, practicing her martial arts. And usually, ended fighting with Scorpion. I was in the musical room, playing my flute. Usually Orion accompany me with his violin. But that day Mercury was more important than playing music with me, so I played with Princess Neptune. She was a good player.

"You played well, Prince Leo. No wonder Jupiter likes you so much."

I gave him one of my rare smile. I knew Jupiter liked me not because I could play flute well. I thought she didn't give a damn care about music. She's not that kind of woman. I didn't know why she liked me. But I liked her because she's kind, gentle, strong, cheerful, and the list goes on. Oh yeah, she's good at kitchen too. Her cooks were much better than the best chef in my palace. No wonder Centaury and Princess Uranus hanging around her so much. Centaury wanted to get food, and Princess Uranus watched him so he couldn't take all the food himself.

"Prince Leo, do you hear me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I said I have to go to Princess Serenity so we should ended our own concert."

"Okay."

"Excuse me."

*****

"Leo!"

I turned my head and saw her walked to me.

"Hi. I was looking for you. Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Sorry. I was in the kitchen and I made this for you." she handed me a boxful of cookies. I picked a piece and threw it to my mouth.

"Hmm…taste good."

"Thanks!" she smiled brightly to me.

Yeah, that smile. That's what I liked so much about her, her smiles. I leaned closer and stole a kiss from her. Her eyes widened and her face was as red as a strawberry when I pulled out. I laughed at her priceless expression. And ran.

"Leo! Stop making fun of me!" she shouted as she ran after me.

And I laughed even harder.

*****

"Jupiter! Get back to the palace!" I yelled.

"I can't!" she yelled back. "There are too many of them!"

"I'll take care of them! Get back!"

"You'll die if you do that! I'm staying here with you!"

I held my sword tighter and counting. A demon, two demons, three, four, five… Damn! When will they gone?!

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!" I heard a shout and lighting came to blast the demons.

"Good job, Jupiter!" I said and she winked to me.

"You can count on me!" she said back.

"I'll take care here. Finish the other!"

"Okay!" and with that, she ran.

I was watching her. And because of that, I was unaware that a demon approached me and slashed my arm. I clutched my arm. Damn, this is hurt like hell. I killed that demon and turned my back. This must be not my lucky day, because I found Beryl in front of me.

"You!" I pointed my sword at her.

"Hello, Prince Leo of Leo system. Nice to see you."

I charged to her but she only raised her hand and my sword broke into two.

"Damn." I said. Then I lifted my arm and touched an emerald stone on my gold headgear. The light comes out and charged Beryl.

"Nice try, Prince Leo. Now DIE!!!" she yelled as she attack me with her magic.

I couldn't see anything, and I couldn't feel anything. I just found myself laying on the ground as death claiming. Jupiter…where is she? I shouldn't die, I must protect her. But I couldn't move, how could I save her. No…Jupiter…my princess…my love…I can't…left her…

"I…couldn't…stand…it… Good…bye…princess."

Before I died I could hear a familiar voice screaming my name. But it's too late…

---------- end of dream ----------

Trowa's eyes opened in a flash. He sat up slowly and stared at the wall in front of him.

"What was that?" he asked, mostly to himself.

Flowing brown hair, beautiful emerald eyes. "Who was that girl?" Trowa whispered. But before he could remember, his head has dropped once again on the pillow and he fell asleep.

*****

Okay! What do you think about that? Sorry to be late. Don't forget! spade2848@yahoo.com or angq50@hotmail.com for comments and flames. Next chapter will be come maybe not too soon, but who knows! Well, see ya later!