Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They're not mine. End of discussion.

Chapter Seven

Later in the night…

"Whew…I almost forgot that school is very tiring." Quatre smiled.

"Yeah. It's just ten o'clock and I'm already sleepy." Duo yawned.

"Let's sleep tonight. We can go out to work anytime we can." Heero suggested.

"Okay then. I'm gonna sleep. Good night, everyone." Quatre said.

"Good night." the other answered. All of them then went to sleep.

*****

---------- Heero's dream (in Heero's POV) ----------

"Prince Vega!" a beautiful sing sang voice called me. I turned my head and found myself faced a beautiful girl with purplish black hair and purple eyes.

"Princess Saturn, I've been looking for you. Where have you been?" I asked as I held her right hand.

"Sorry. Queen Serenity was looking for me. So, did you miss me?"

"Always, koishii (beloved). Of course I missed you. I have to go to my palace soon. So I want to spend the rest of my days here with you."

"Aishiteru, Vega."

"Aishiteru, Saturn."

*****

"SATURN!!! LOOK OUT!!!" I shouted while running to her. Queen Beryl had attacked the Silver Moon Kingdom. All of the Solar planets princesses had gone to helped. So had us, the five Star Princes.

"VEGA! YOU AND SATURN TAKE CARE OF THEM INSIDE! ME AND THE OTHERS WILL GO OUTSIDE!" Centaury shouted to me. His long brown braid flying along with his black rope while he was running.

"Are you okay, koishii?" I asked my love.

"I'm okay, Vega." she smiled sweetly to me.

"YOU WON'T BE OKAY ANYMORE, LITTLE GIRL!" a frightening voice appeared behind us. I and Saturn turned around and faced Queen Beryl.

"You can't touch her!!" I shouted. I was shielding her with my own body. Behind me, she was clutching my rope.

"I've finished with your friends out there. Now, it's your turn!"

"Don't do it!!!"

"Then you die first, Prince Vega." Beryl said as she attacked me with her power.

I only saw a blinding light before I found myself lying on the floor with my blood pooling around me. My beloved Saturn was holding my body and sobbing. I raised my bloodied hand and touched her hand. She looked at me and I smiled.

"Don't…cry…" my voice was weak. " I…hate…to see…you…cry…"

"Don't leave me…don't leave me, please." she sobbed brokenly. Her tears wetting my robe.

"Koishii, I…can't… I…can feel it….It's…almost…the time."

"NO! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" she cried. "How could I live without you."

"Koishii…, I do…believe…in…fate. If…we die…we'll meet…again…in…the…future."

"You promise?" she held my body tighter.

"I…promise…" I felt my consciousness began drowning. "Kiss…me…for the last…time…koishii…."

"Aishiteru…" she said as she bent down to kiss my lips.

I kissed her back after muttering that I love her as much as she love me. Slowly, I felt my life being taken slowly. Before I died completely, I heard the cry of my love,

"NOOOO…….!!!! VEGA……!!!" was the last thing I heard.

---------- end of dream ----------

Heero sat up. His body was sweating and trembling.

"What was that?" he asked softly. "Ah…that must be just weird bad dream."

After said that, Heero pulled his blanket and go back to sleep.

---------- Quatre's dream (in Quatre's POV) ----------

I was facing the old parchment of the Silver Moon Kingdom in front of me. I just got a few times in this kingdom, so I should use it wisely. I could hear Centaury running outside with his love, Princess Uranus. I sighed, Centaury has never changed since he was a child. Still naughty and over-energy. I don't know how Princess Uranus fell to him. With Centaury's girlish long brown braid, and Princess Uranus' short blond hair, they looked weird. But still, they are lovely couple. Anyway, people also said that my love and me are a lovely couple.

I heard sounds of steps before the door opened and revealed my love in her beautiful feature, as usual.

"What are you doing, Prince Orion?" she asked me.

"I'm studying this parchment. Say, do you want to see it, too? Oh, and don't call me like that, love."

"Okay, Orion. So, what's this all about?"

"I don't quite understand, Mercury. Could you help me?" I smiled and moved a little so she could standing beside me.

"Let me see…I think it's about the old royal family of Silver Moon Kingdom."

"Oh, I have ever studied about it." I put the parchment. "I want to drink tea, do you want some, Mercury?"

"I would love to." she smiled.

*****

I held my sword tighter as I killed another demon. Mercury was next to me, destroying some demons with her water magic. We left Princess Saturn and Vega inside the palace for defend. Scorpion has broken his left hand but still trying to protect Princess Mars with his sword. Princess Mars had seriously wounded. Leo was killing some demons with Princess Jupiter. She's strong, so did Leo. Centaury was giving commands to the troops, Princess Uranus was helping him.

"Kyaaaa…..!!!" I heard Mercury's cry and turned around only to find Mercury flew and hit the rock wall of the palace.

"Mercury!!!" I shouted and ran to her. She got many deep wounds on her back. "Are you okay"

"I'm…okay." then she tried to get up.

"No, you're not. Hold on to me. I'll get you to the palace." I said, picked her up.

"Orion, you didn't have to do that."

"Yes, I do." I said as I ran to the palace.

I was very concerned. What if she died? What will I do? I kept thinking about that. I was almost reach the gate when I saw Mercury's eyes widened in terror. Before I could turned around to see, a cold metal of a sword jabbed into my heart. I felt blood started flowing as my knees fell to the ground. Mercury screamed as she slipped from my arms and she tried her best to reached and held me. And then she cried, wet her cheeks with her tears. I tried to speak, but my voice has gone. I caught her hand and smiled to her. And then I felt sleepy and my eyes closed. I heard Mercury cried out my name before I fell to the darkness.

---------- end of dream ----------

Quatre Winner jolted from his bed. His heart was pounding hard and his body sweaty. He touched his cheek and felt that it was wet, wet with tears.

"Allah." he muttered. "What was that?"

He walked to the window and opened it slowly. The wind blew in slowly to his room, make it fresh.

"Allah, what a dream…… Ah, I better go back to sleep."

Quatre closed the window and laid back on his bed.

---------- Wufei's dream (in Wufei's POV) ----------

I was on the beautiful garden in Silver Moon Kingdom. I liked this place, so quiet and peaceful. Leo and I often went here. I went to meditate and Leo went to sleep. But today he's not here, maybe he was hanging around that woman from Jupiter. Thank god Centaury and that Uranus woman were on the other side of the garden. They were noisy. And, Orion and that Mercury woman were no better, they kept talking about books and music. I think the best couple in this kingdom was Vega and that Saturn woman, because they're quiet. Me? What about me? Well, most people think me and that woman were no better. But we are better that Centaury and his woman, aren't us? Speaking of devil…here she comes…

"SCORPION!!! Where have you been?! I was searching for you!"

"Kisama! Woman, could you say it a little bit quieter?!"

"I don't care about that and I DO have a name. So call me by MY name or I'll burn you!" She lifted her right hand and flames came out from it.

"Okay…okay…what's that about, Mars?"

"Well, I saw something horrible in my flames."

"What was that?" I asked as I jumped from the tree I had been sit on.

"Beryl…she comes…" she then looked to the ground and started shaking. "Many people died. And we…we can't do anything."

I knew and always believe that Mars was the strongest woman I've ever met. But she sometimes got weak, in front of me. But that time, I didn't know why, I couldn't insult her like usual. Instead, I reached up and put my hand on her shoulder and held her close. She buried her face in my chest and held me back. When she had calmer, I let go of her. She lifted her face to look at me.

"It's okay." I said. "It's just a sight after all."

"No, it is not!" she snapped. "You know that!"

I sighed. "I'll not let that happen."

"Thanks." I heard she said it softly as I walked back to the palace.

*****

I knew I shouldn't doubted her sight again. I made a mental note for that. That Beryl bastard has attacked Silver Moon Kingdom. And at that time, I was fighting only with my right hand, since I couldn't use the left one. I looked behind me. Mars was seriously wounded. That woman, could she be a little bit more careful. I thought I could die for worrying so much. My other friends were fighting too, along with their women.

I killed another demon. Huh, weakling. I was raising my sword to killed another one when I heard Mars screaming. I turned to look at her, and I was greeted by hell.

That evil bastard Beryl was pinning Mars to the wall with her hands. She held her wand in her hand and readied to end her. I ran. Ran as fast as my feet would bring me. But the wall seemed to far to me. I could only screamed in agony when Beryl flashed a blinding light to her. Then left her.

"MARS!!!" I yelled and caught her in my arms. She lifted her head and stared at me with her black eyes and she smiled.

"I guess…it's the end…right?"

"No…." was the only word I could say.

"Scorpion…I want…to say something…"

"What is it?"

"I…love…you…" she said, and I stared at her in shock. Then I couldn't stand it again.

I held her and kiss her. Her lips felt soft, but salty of blood. She raised her hand and held me back.

"I love you, too." I said.

She smiled. The most beautiful smile she has ever gave me. I smiled back. Then her eyes started to drop. And closed forever. I couldn't cry. I just laid her on the floor and wiped the blood out of her face. So she could be beautiful in death. I took my sword and dove back to the battle.

---------- end of dream ----------

"Lao Tian, what was that?!" Wufei spoke when he woke up from his nightmare. Wufei glanced to his side and saw Heero was still sleeping. He laid back to his bed.

"That's strange. I can't really remember my dream after all. Ah, no need to think about it. I'll go sleep again." he said as he started to get sleepy again.

*****

Okay! I've finished that. When you read it, you'll know about the other couple beside Amy-Quatre. Send your comments or flames to angq50@hotmail.com and I'll start to write the next chapter. See ya.