Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : They…are…not…mine. Give Quatre to meeeeeeeee……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Six

"So, what did you talk about with Amy Mizuno?" asked Duo after sat on the sofa at their apartment.

"Nothing much. Because you interrupted." Quatre threw a look to Duo.

"Oh come on, Q-man. You have more than 15 minutes before we come." Duo smirked.

"Okay…okay…. She told me about her parents, so I told her about mine."

"You did what!!!???" Heero, Duo, and Wufei shouted at the same time. Trowa raised his head from his math book.

"Relax. I just told her that my parents have died. Nothing more."

"But still…"

"It's okay Duo. Nothing wrong with Quatre told Mizuno about his parents." Trowa cut Duo's speech.

"Okay…okay…I understand." Duo nodded.

Wufei walked from the kitchen, carrying a glass of cold milk for himself.

"Guys, do you remember about this morning when we talked at the roof?" he asked.

"Yeah, What does that have to do with us?" Heero raised an eyebrow.

"The girls were talking about enemy and fight, plus they called that Tsukino princess! That careless big mouthed odango girl?!"

"Wufei, you're so rude." Quatre commented while crossing his arms.

"The one who is sitting near me right?" Heero asked. "She's annoying."

"Not you too, Heero." Quatre sighed.

"Wufei, about what you have said, I don't care." Duo grinned. "That's their business."

"I know that, but if there are really enemies, maybe we can get some fun here. It's quite boring to be in Tokyo."

"Well, I have an idea!" Duo jumped from the couch. All of his friends turned their heads to him. "Let's light up the night!"

"Duo, have you eaten something different lately?" Quatre blinked several times.

"I'm not crazy, Q." Duo pouted. "I mean, let's go out again, search for some criminalities, and solved it."

"We make criminalities?" Quatre asked dumbly.

"Not that. I mean we look for criminals and send them to jail. They usually get up in the night, don't they?"

"Okay." Heero answered, the others turned their heads to the evilly smirking Heero. "Let's go."

*****

At 12:00 in the night. The boys got up. They ran to the closet to get their clothes. Heero took his black leather pants and black long sleeved T-shirt. Duo wore his old clothes (like in Endless Waltz, cool outfit). Trowa decided to wear a pair of black jeans and a black sweater. Quatre took black pants and black long sleeved shirt. Wufei wore black leather pants and black Chinese outfit. All of them took their guns from the suitcases and filled it with bullets. Quatre also brought his long sharp fencing sword and Wufei took his katana.

"We're ready. Now let's go!" Duo pointed his fist to the air.

The five young pilots slowly made their way to go out from their apartment. Being secret agent, it's easy to them to go out without being noticed. When they got out, they let out long sighs.

"I haven't done that in a quite long time, ya know." Duo said.

"Don't say that you forget how to do that, Maxwell." Wufei smirked.

"Of course I don't, Wu-man." Duo replied back.

"It easier to do that when we was shorter and lighter." Quatre commented.

"Don't spend time just for babbling here. Let's go." Heero ran to the darkness, followed by his friends.

*****

"Look at that!" Duo pointed to a man who tried to broke the key of a door. "That's our first prey. Who want to get him first?"

"I'll do that." Heero said and jumped soundlessly near the man.

Heero sneaked calmly but fast to the man and hit him in the shoulder really hard until the man was unconscious. Heero put the man on his shoulder and jumped back to a big tree where his friends were waiting for him.

"What should we do to this freak?" Duo asked.

"Let's put him in front of police station." Quatre suggested.

"There's no fun about that." Duo pouted.

"What do you mean?" Trowa looked at Duo with one visible eye.

"People won't know who did that. We should leave some mark or code or something like that to make people know who did it."

"Like what?" Heero asked.

"Like this." Duo shoved his hand to his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. There a picture of black mask on it and a word 'Phantom' written on it.

"That's really your style, Maxwell." Wufei smirked. "Okay, I agree."

"Me, too." the others said in unison.

"That's enough guys. Let's back to our work." Heero jumped from the tree, carrying the man.

*****

The corridor of Juban High School was crowded as usual at that day. But the crowded was silenced when five young man ran through it. Duo was running while laughing ang shouting in English with American accent. Wufei was running before him while shouting something in Chinese, but everyone knew he was mad at Duo. Heero ran behind them and said something in Japanese. Trowa and Quatre were walking together, Trowa mumbled something in English and Quatre also mumbled something, in Arabian. Another students stared at them. Girls, like usual, was drooling over the five boys. Quatre yawned soundly.

"I'm tired and sleepy. We shouldn't come home that late again. I'll try to work faster."

"Me, too. I can't believe that bank robber was quite strong and good at martial arts." Trowa commented.

"But look like Duo and Wufei are completely okay." Quatre said as he looked Wufei chasing after Duo to their classroom.

"They never get tired, you know. They're extraordinary." Trowa shook his head as he saw Duo stuck his tongue at Wufei, then Wufei threw a base ball at him.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" they heard Heero shouted. Wufei and Duo stopped. Trowa and Quatre approached them.

"Hey, cool it down, Hee-man." Duo waved his hand at Heero's face.

"You two asshole! I'm tired and sleepy and my head spinning so will you two shut your mouth off or I'll kill you both." Heero almost screamed with his pretty damn loud voice.

"Calm down, Heero. Wufei, Duo, you two, could you please slow down a little." Quatre was trying to calm Heero down.

The whole class and corridor stared at the boys. Quatre turned to them and apologizing for being noisy. He and Trowa then dragged another three boys to their class.

The class was rather full with students. Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, and Mina were gathering around Serena's desk. Heero threw his bag to his desk and plopped himself on the chair soundly. The girls turned at him and found that Heero had already slumped to his desk. Duo was taking some papers from his bag and began drawing or writing something. Trowa just sat at his desk with his usual expressionless face, Wufei does the same. Quatre took a novel from his bag and read it after put on his glasses (AN : Quatre wore glasses???!!! Well, I kinda like it so I'll keep it up).

"Ohayo, Quatre." Quatre lifted his face and came face to face with a smiling Amy.

"Ohayo, Amy." Quatre smiled back.

"I don't know you wear glasses." Amy lifted her eyebrow.

"I used contact lens yesterday. But it's not good so I don't want to use it anymore. You use it too, right?"

"Yes." Amy answered. "Thanks a lot for yesterday."

"It's okay. I enjoyed that." Quatre grinned.

The bell rang, stopped the conversation between Amy and Quatre. All of the students sat at their desk. Fuyuhara-sensei, their teacher, entered the classroom.

"Class, this time I will give you an assignment. You have to make a report about criminality in this town. And you will be work in pair. You have to give your report in three weeks. Make it as good as possible. And I've made the pairing. Kudo will work with bla…bla…bla…Mizuno will work with Winner, Kino will work with Barton, Aino will work with Maxwell, Hino will work with Chang, Tsukino will work with Yuy, Ogawa with bla…bla…bla…."

"Can't believe someone is actually can talk faster and more than Duo. I don't believe you can stand her for a year, Amy." Quatre whispered to Amy. Amy giggled.

"What do you think about the topic, Quatre?" Amy asked her partner.

"Interesting." Quatre commented and smiled so widely and brightly. Actually, Amy was a bit startled about it, she thought Quatre was a criminality-hater and peace-lover.

Fuyuhara-sensei continued talking, "I want the report perfect. Remember, make it as good as possible, and don't forget to give it on time or you'll be in trouble. Okay, let's get back to the lesson. Open your book!"

*****

Sorry, this have to be so short. I'm kinda busy with my schoolwork, those damn schoolwork. I can only promise you that I'll write more if I have time. You have to wait patiently, kay? Don't forget about the comment's and flames to angq50@hotmail.com See ya later!