Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Thirteen ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : I do not own them.

AN : Since this chapter I'll use Japanese names. Like Serena-Usagi, Amy-Ami, Raye-Rei, Lita-Makoto, Mina-Minako, Amara-Haruka, Michelle-Michiru, Trista-Setsuna, Darien-Mamoru, Rini-Chibiusa.

Chapter Thirteen

"You know…" Duo started. "It's getting boring here."

"Duo. It's only a month. There still eleven months to come." Quatre looked up at him from the book he was reading.

"Don't remind me about that." Heero mumbled.

"You know. I think we should make friend with them." Duo said and his friends looked at him.

"Who are them?" Wufei asked suspiciously.

"Those girls, who else." Duo answered and all the other four glared at him.

"Are you crazy?!" four voices said at him.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are." Heero turned his back.

"I like that girl."

"Which girl?"

"The one with short sandy blond hair, Haruka Tenou." Duo sighed dreamily. "She's beautiful."

"Quit it, Duo." Trowa joined in. "Forget about it."

"Why should I?" Duo pouted.

"You know why."

"I don't know. Tell me."

"They're present. We're future." Quatre said. Somehow his eyes were sad. "I like Ami, too."

The five young men sat silently on the livingroom. Trowa stood up and walked to his room and came out wearing long dark green coat.

"Where are you going, Barton?" Wufei asked.

"I'm going for a walk." He opened the door. "Care to join?"

"I'll go." Quatre said and ran to grab his coat.

Duo, Heero, and Wufei looked at each other before leapt from the couch.

*****

The senshis were sitting on a big booth on a café. They were chatting and gossiping like other normal girls. Usagi was eating a large chocolate parfait happily. Ami was reading a book while munching a sandwich. Rei, Michiru, Haruka, and Hotaru were sipping their coffee milk. Makoto and Minako were eating cakes and Setsuna drank her milk tea. The day was rather cold although it was spring. The rain suddenly started a few minutes ago and the senshis watched as people ran to protect themselves from the rain.

The door of the café opened and revealed five dripping wet boys. The girls on the café (including the senshis) gasped. Whispers grow and Heero scowled when he saw that. The dripping wet Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei walked to a booth behind the senshis' and took off their coats. They didn't see the senshis near them.

"Damn, Tro. You make us wet."

"It's not my fault. I didn't call the rain."

"Can I take your order?" a girl walked to the boys.

"Coffee and sandwiches." Heero said.

"Hot chocolate and blueberry pancakes." Duo grinned.

"Tea and sandwiches." Trowa said.

"Milk tea and cheese muffins." Quatre ordered.

"Tea and pancakes." Wufei finished.

Once the girl left them Heero leaned and stared at the ceiling.

"Actually…" Heero started. "I like being here."

"Why?"

"If we stay here…we can be…normal." All of the boys stared at him in silence.

"You're right…" Trowa agreed. "…I've never tasted a normal life. And now I know it and like it."

"We raised as soldiers…But I ever thought that I want to be normal." Wufei convinced.

"As Winner heir and Gundam pilot…I can be anything but normal." Quatre said. "You guys are right. Tokyo in 1998 A.D. is a perfect choice to be normal people."

"At least you're the one who rather near to normal." Duo commented.

"Yeah…maybe…"

"I want to stay here forever…But I can't, we can't. We're people from the future and we have to go back." Duo shook his head.

"That's unusual of you to break a good mood, Maxwell." Wufei said. "But I actually agree with you."

"Anyway, I miss my office in Preventers. And I miss Midii and Catherine." Trowa sighed. "But I want to be here, too."

"Well, I also miss Rashid, Abdul, Auda, Ahmed, Mohammad, Sulaiman, Iria, Sultana, Morgiana, Habiba, Aisyiah,…"

"Shut up, Quatre! You don't need to tell us the names of your sisters and Maganacs." Duo cut him off.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" the girl who took their order chirped and placed the foods and beverages in front of them. And they started eating or drinking right after the girl left them.

*****

The senshis quieted down and their eyes widened in pure shock. They've heard everything the boys had said. Ami was no longer reading her book, Usagi's face turned to seriousness, and the rest of them fell into silence. They've known the truth. People from the future who they were searching for were the five new students. The cold Heero Yuy, the cheerful Duo Maxwell, the quiet Trowa Barton, the kind Quatre Raberba Winner, and the chauvinistic Chang Wufei were people from the future. The senshis knew that they were different, but not like this.

The senshis were so deep in thought that they didn't realize when the boys stood up to leave the café. Unfortunately, Heero's eyes caught them. He elbowed Duo and soon the five boys were staring at the senshis. All of them were quiet. There was no smile, even from Duo, Quatre, Mina, and Usagi, who smiled a lot. Quatre sighed and turned his body and walked to the door. His friends looked a him and looked at each other. Quatre almost never left someone without saying goodbye. Heero shrugged and followed Quatre. He was followed by the rest of the boys. They left the girls speechless.

*****

"I can't believe it. They caught us." Makoto growled.

"Yeah…" Ami said, still thinking about Quatre's expression.

"I'm afraid to see what will they do to us tomorrow." Mina sighed.

"Well. I think we should go home now and continue our discussion, maybe in my house." Rei suggested.

"Agreed. Let's go." Haruka said as she stood up.

The girls walked to Rei's home, Hikawa Temple. The rain had stopped a few minutes ago. The passed through a small and dark road in the city they passed a large apartment and almost died because of heart attack when I cold voice spoke from the darkness.

"Where do you think you're going?"

The girls looked around and heard sounds of footsteps. Soon they're facing five boys who had serious face. They were unsurprisingly Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei.

*****

Well…well…well… What will we do now?*evil smirk* As usual, please review! If you review, I'll tell you the rest of the story. If you not…*evil giggle* you'll regret it.