Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Fourteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : None of the characters are mine.

Chapter Fourteen

*****

"What do you want?" Rei shouted.

The senshis heard some clicks and found themselves staring at three barrel of guns pointed by Heero, Duo, and Wufei. Trowa and Quatre stood still with crossed arms. Suddenly, Quatre stepped out and smiled. Not the usual cheerful smile he gave to everyone but cold and dangerous smile.

"We won't hurt you…" Quatre said. "Unless you make us do that…" He pulled a gun from his coat. He aimed the gun and shot. The bullet went through the girls and hit a bottle perfectly. It broke into pieces. Ami's eyes bulged out. Is this really Quatre? she thought. All of them were thinking the same. The usually very very very kind and gentle blonde was stood there, aiming a gun with that smile.

"We just want a trade." Trowa also stepped forward as Quatre lowered his gun and placed it back in his coat.

"What…what kind of trade?"

"About what you've heard. As you know, we are people from the future. We came here from A.C. 197 with brand new time warp machine. We couldn't go back to the future until the machine reappeared. So we took preparations to stay here. Because we don't have any visa or passport or identity card or something like that, we have to hacking here and there so people won't get suspicious to us." Quatre explained.

"What about those guns?" Makoto asked and Quatre smirked.

"Those? Those are our guns. At our time, we are the member of Preventers, it's like an army. Before that, we were Gundam pilots. Gundams are giant robot you saw when you hacked into our computer, Ami. We were like heroes of war, although we nearly get ourselves killed for multiple times." Quatre said again.

"We won't tell about you to anyone." Setsuna stepped forward.

"We were trained not to believe people that we've just met." Trowa said.

"You keep our secret, and we keep your secret." Duo said, smirked.

"What secret?" Rei asked, getting nervous.

"Oh come on…" Duo said, placed his gun back. "We accidentally saw IT."

"What do you mean?" Usagi asked.

"Amazon Quartet, monsters, and the top of all…" Duo said dramatically. "…the sailor senshis…"

The senshis paled at the same time. They know! All of them shouted in their own mind. From all of the people out there why the boys?!

"So, you know…" Usagi said calmly, almost too calmly. "Well…there's no need to hide it then."

"Do you agree with the trade?" Quatre asked again.

"Yes we do." Serena answered as she lifted her hand. Quatre took it and they shook hands. He was smiling his usual smile.

"Heero, Wufei, would you please keep those guns?" Quatre turned to his friends.

"Hn."

"Okay."

"I like if everything going well." Duo smiled his 100 watt smile. "Well…let's go back. I'm sleepy."

"Okay. You better go home to. It's getting late. Goodbye, ladies."

The boys then turned and walked away.

*****A.C. 197

"Would you please stop pacing back and forth, Noin?! I'm getting sick of it."

"Oh, sorry Sally. I was thinking about the boys."

"Oh please, Noin, they're big boys and could take care of themselves."

"No, not about that. I asked the scientist to remake the time warp machine so we can send it to the boys sooner."

"Good idea. I'm getting sick of this overtime work. You know, we have to do their works, too.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Lady Une entered Sally's office.

"Une, have the scientist finished their work?"

"Yes. But they can only cut the time from a year to six month. And they can't make it shorter."

"We'll pick them up after…" Noin looked at the calendar. "Five months and a week. That's the final."

"Roger that."

*****

1998 A.D.

"MAXWELL NO BAKA!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hmm…five more minutes, Wu-man…"

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!! GET UP NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wufei yanked Duo's braid and made the brunette yelped in pain.

"HEY! LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG BAD WU-BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

"KKKKKIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA…&helli p;..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*****

Three boys who were eating breakfast cringed when they heard the extra loud voices from one of the rooms. Two of the three boys sighed and the other one muttered 'baka' under his breath. Quatre looked at his watch and counted 'one, two, three' before Duo dashed to the kitchen, running wildly while screaming and protecting his braid. Chasing after his was Wufei who was holding his katana, threatening to cut Duo's braid. With one swift move, Trowa and Quatre were holding Wufei and Heero caught Duo by the end of his braid.

"That's enough for today, Duo, Wufei."

"Let go of me, Winner. That baka Maxwell will get the justice."

"But if you keep that, We'll late for school." Trowa said, pointing to the clock.

Duo looked at the clock, kicked Heero and made a mad dash to the bathroom while shouting about being late. Ten minutes later, the five teens ran as fast as they could to the school.

*****

I think that's enough. I'm sorry because it's so short, but at least you won't be wondering too much, will ya? I have very very very less idea today. I'll wrote the next chapter as soon as I get the idea. Please review!