Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

G-boys : Say it.

Spade : No.

Wufei : Just say it, woman!

Spade : I won't!

Heero : Omae wo korosu.

Spade : Okay…okay…*facing the readers*These freaking ugly boys are not mine.

G-boys : Kisama!

Wufei : You guys steal my line. Injustice!

Chapter Fifteen

"Your Majesty, I've found the weaknesses of the Sailor senshis."

"And what is that?"

"The sailor senshis are often seen hanging out with some boys from their school. And it appeared that five of the senshis attracted to those boys. What will you do, Your Majesty? Are you willing to use them?"

"Show me their faces."

The cloacked old woman raised her long wand and a small pool appeared. The pool was showing the faces of five Gundam pilots.

"Interesting."

"Indeed, Your Majesty."

"Use them."

"Whatever you say…"

*****

"Grandpa! I'm home!"

"Oh. Welcome home, Rei."

"I bring my friends."

"Welcome to you all, girls."

"Thank you very much." all of the seshis said in unison.

"Let's go to the livingroom." Rei demanded as she walked.

Once they have settled in the livingroom,

"I can't believe it. Once they're so strange, and today they acted like nothing has happened." Rei shouted in desperation.

"Calm down, Rei." Usagi said, from behind Rei's manga.

"But I'm glad they're acting normally now."

"Hey! I have an idea!" Usagi threw the manga at Rei.

"What's that?" Makoto asked.

"Let's invite them to here. To celebrate our now friendship." Usagi beamed excitedly while the others threw her are-you-crazy looks. "Come on, guys. Please…" Usagi gave her friends her best puppy dog look.

"Okay."

"Who got their phone number?"

"I did." Amy said as she reached for her phonebook.

"Let's call them." Rei grabbed her phone and dialed.

A deep masculine voice answer the phone.

"Yes, this is Trowa Barton. Can I help you?"

"Hello, this is Hino Rei. Can I speak to Wufei, please?"

"Hold on a second."

A grunted and some laughs could be heard in the background.

"Yeah, hello."

"Hey, Wufei!"

"What do you want, onna?"

"Look, I'm not in the mood to argue right now. My friends and I want to invite you to my temple. Usagi said that she want to celebrate our friendship which has begun since the secrets has revealed."

"That's useless. But I'll speak to them. Hold on a sec."

A short pause.

"Okay. You onnas have to thanks for Quatre and his damn puppy dog eyes."

"Yeah. Well…I'll see you guys later. You know the temple, right?"

"I know. See ya later."

Rei put the phone back to its place.

"I think they'll come, right?"

"Yeah. Wufei said it's because of Quatre's puppy dog eyes." Rei answered and the girls giggled.

"Let's wait for them then."

"So, got something to talk?" Usagi asked.

"Uhm…Heero Yuy is going to come, right?"

"How come you know him, Hota-chan?"

"I bumped into him a few days ago."

"And…you interested in him?" Makoto asked, teasing the dark haired girl.

"NO!" Hotaru blushed.

"I'll take that as a yes." Haruka smirked.

"Haruka-san!"

"How about you Ami-chan?"

"What about me?"

"And Quatre?" Michiru said the magic word and Ami blushed furiously.

"Yeah…well….I like him, but……..I don't think he feels the same…." Amy stared to her hands. "Beside…..I have a soulmate somewhere."

"You're right…….."

"What's wrong, Haruka?"

"Huh? Oh…nothing."

"Have you…fallen to someone, Haruka?"

"NO!" Haruka shouted, but blush crept to her face.

"I'll take that as a yes, Haruka-san." Hotaru grinned.

"Damn." Haruka hissed, still blushed a bit.

"Okay. Who want cookies? I brought them!" Makoto beamed, reaching for her bag.

"ME!!!!" Usagi shouted.

*****

"Just were the hell is the temple, Wu-man?!" Duo shouted.

"Oh, shut up, Maxwell. Just three minutes later we'll see it. Why can't you just shut up like the others?"

"Cause I am me!!!!!"

"Okay…okay…"

"Is that the temple, Wufei?" Quatre asked, pointing to an old building.

"Oh, yeah. It is. Let's go."

*****

The doorbell rang loudly. The piercing sound stopped the senshis from their chat.

"Maybe it's them." Rei said as she got up.

Rei walked to the front door, followed by her friends. She opened the door and faced five tall figures. Heero who was wearing dark green tank top and black cargo pants, Duo who was wearing red shirt, black leather jacket and black leather pants, Trowa who was wearing gray sleeveless turtleneck and black jeans, Quatre who was wearing loose navy shirt and black pants, and Wufei who was wearing scarlet tank top, white cotton shirt and black pants.

The girls' jaws, except Usagi's, hit the floor. In front of them was the hottest guy they've ever seen. They stood there in silence until Wufei's voice broke it.

"Are you girls going to let us in?"

"Oh, sorry." Rai blushed.

The boys stepped into the house. Rei invited them in the livingroom. Inside the livingroom they saw a table with a LOT of food on it. There's cookies, chocolate bars, candies, crackers, chips, and some other food piled on the table. The boys sweat dropped.

"Ummm…..your idea to invite us came in a sudden, right?" Quatre asked.

"Yeah."

"And I think this foods have been here before we came."

"Right."

"And why do girls like you eat a lot?" Quatre's final question came and the girls blushed.

"We eat a lot you know."

"But, I've never found girl that eat that much."

"Well, Midii and Catherine eat that much." Trowa suddenly said. And all the boys looked at him with wide eyes.

"Who's Midii and Catherine?" Usagi asked.

"Catherine is my sister and Midii is my best friend."

"I think Duo can eat that much." Heero commented.

"I don't think so, Hee-man." Duo shook his head. "But I think we can finish it if we eat it together."

"Okay then! LET'S EAT!" Usagi gave the command and all of them dove to the food.

*****

Finally, this chapter is up. I'm very sorry to be sooooo loooonnnngggg. But to make you happy, I can promise that something will happen in the next chapter. Something that you must be like. A lot of romance in the next chapter. But you have to be reeeaaaallllyyyy patient to wait for it. Contact me at spade2848@hotmail.com And review please!