Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Sixteen ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : *sob* They're not mine *sob* BUT THIS IS MY FIC AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Sixteen

"Oh-my-God, I'm stuffed." Duo sighed as he slumped to the couch. They have been spending the night with eating, chatting, laughing, joking, and teasing each other. All of them enjoyed it.

"You ate too much, Duo." Quatre said. "Like three days ago."

"Are you okay?" Haruka asked.

"Yeah….I'm okay." Duo smiled charmingly at her.

"Is he always like this?" Haruka asked Heero.

"Always." Heero shook his head.

"What time is it?" Wufei asked.

"Ten p.m. We have to go home. It's too late." Heero looked at his watch.

"So soon?" Makoto asked, took a glance at Trowa who was reading one of Rei's book. She watched as he closed the book and placed it back in the bookshelf. Each of his movement was amazing to her.

"It's already ten." Quatre spoke. "It's not good to stay at a girl's house this late."

"I'm tired." Wufei said. "Let's go home."

Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei got up from where they were sitting on.

"Well, thank you very much. It's a pleasure to be here." Quatre thanked.

"I'd like to say thank you too. I enjoyed it." Wufei threw a smile to them.

"It was a pleasure to us too. Thank you very much to you guys." Amy said.

"Okay then. Let's go." Heero said.

The boys walked to door followed with the girls. Once they were outside, the boys turned back to face the senshis.

"Goodnight." Quatre said and all of the boys smiled.

"Goodnight." Serena answered.

"What a sappy goodnight…" a voice called and all of them turned their heads toward the source.

There stood four petite girls who were wearing very weird clothes. They were Amazon Quartet.

"AMAZON QUARTET!!!!!!!!!!" the sailor senshis shouted.

"We're soooooooo sorry, senshis. We come here to pick up your boys here." one of the quartet looked at the boys who were already holding their guns in their hands.

"Kill them or not?" Duo asked.

"No!" Ami shouted. "Guns can't kill them."

"Are you sure?" Duo asked, lifting his eyebrow.

"Your crystals are mine!" one of the Amazon Quartet shouted as she threw five colored balls which were flying wildly before hit the boys right in their chest.

The senshis watched in horror when the boys' piercing scream filled the cold air of the night. Five pair of eyes widened in shock and pain before turned to blank. The five boys fell as five crystals make its way out from their body. Amazon Quartet grinned even wider when they looked at the crystals. Usagi and the other senshis also stared dumbfounded at the crystals. Instead of the usual crystals they saw from the normal human, there was five ball shaped crystals with a shining star inside each of the crystals. Heero's crystal was Prussian blue, as beautiful as his own eyes. Duo's crystal was violet, a bit darker than his own eyes. Trowa's crystal was emerald colored, it shone ten times brighter than his own eyes. Quatre's crystal was aquamarine, the color of endless sea. And Wufei's crystal was black, with a shining star and other small stars around it, make it looked like the outer space itself.

"OhmyGod!!!!!!!!!!" one of the Amazon Quartet chirped. "Queen Nehelnia (sp?) is going to love this."

"Serena……." Ami was shaking. "What…what kind of crystals are those?"

"I don't know." Serena said.

"Those crystals are ours." the Amazon Quartet shouted in unison."

A red rose landed in the middle of Amazon Quartet. It pierced one of the Amazon girl's leg.

"It hhhuuuuurrrrrrrrttttttttssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she squealed.

"You'll get more if you dare touch those crystals!" a voice said.

"Tuxedo Kamen!"

"Mamo-chan!"

"Sailors! Now!"

"MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MARS CRYSTAL POWER!!!

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"URANUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"NEPTUNUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"SATURNUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MAKE…….UPPPPPPPP…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Darn!"

Sailor Uranus threw her sword toward the Amazon Quartet and knocked one of them. Sailor Saturn picked up her glaive and charged toward the Amazon Quartet. Sailor Moon took her Moon Kaleidoscope and prepared to attack. The other sailors' weapons appeared on the owners' hands. Light of power appeared from each of the senshis and they shouted 'Sailor Planet Power' and destroyed the Amazon Quartet (AN : So soon?! Oh man, I'm really not good at action scenes. I have to do more practice!).

Sailor Moon walked to the crystals which were floating on the air. She gathered the crystals in her arms and walked toward the unconscious forms of Gundam pilots. She carefully placed the crystals on their respective owners. But Serena's smile disappeared from her face when the crystals flew back to the air, refused to go back to the boys' bodies. Saturn flew to catch Heero's crystal, Uranus jumped and grabbed Duo's crystal, Lita ran to Trowa's crystal and circled it with her hands, Ami raised her hand and Quatre's crystal landed perfectly in her hand, Rei took Wufei's crystal and she felt the warmth of the crystal. The five girls turned back to the boys only to find their bodies started to fading slowly and in five seconds the boys were gone.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the girls shouted at the same time.

"Heero-kun!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Duo! Duo!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOO!!!! Trowa!!!!!"

"Quatre!!!!!!!!"

"Wufei! NO! WUFEI!!!!!!"

"Sailor Moon! Usa-chan!" Tuxedo Kamen shouted to the blonde and she nodded.

"Guys…" Usagi started and the five girls turned to her. "Go to your castles…"

"What…?" Ami's eyes were full of questions.

"Just go…" Usagi stared at the dark sky. "You'll find them…"

"To our castles…in each of our planet…?" Haruka asked.

"Yes…"

"I understand…" Mako nodded. "Let's go."

Amy, Makoto, Rei, Haruka, and Hotaru stood in circle. They closed their eyes as their bodies began to glow.

"SAILOR PLANET TELEPORT!!!!!!!"

*****

Ami's body was floating in the cold and empty outer space. She was staring at the small but beautiful Mercury. Ami flew closer and found herself staring at a large, weird-shaped, but very beautiful castle in the sky of Mercury.

"Marine Castle." she whispered. "I've come back."

Ami stood up in front of the large gate. It has been a long time since she saw it for the last time. Ami pulled her tiara and took the crystal in the middle of it. She threw it to the gate and it was gone. The gate opened slowly, revealing a chamber with blue color all over the wall, curtains, and floor. She walked in slowly, her eyes wandered around the inside of the castle. It was never changed. Blue wall, blue curtains, blue floor, spiral stairs, large doors made of blue crystals, soft blue carpets, and a small freezing pond in the middle of the of the chamber, the ceiling was very high, revealing the dark blue sky of Mercury through the clear glass. On the middle of the pond was a statue of her family in the past, the King who was happened to be her father, the Queen who was her mother, and herself wearing formal clothes.

Ami walked to the pond and kneeled in front of it. A lone tear made its way to her pale cheek.

"Father…Mother… I've come back."

Closed her eyes, Ami began remembering about her past. About her father who was handsome and wise, her mother who was beautiful, kind, and caring, her first meeting with Princess Serenity, and her meeting with a prince. Wait a minute, Ami thought, which prince? Well, that must be Prince Orion. What was he look like? Ami shook her head, she couldn't remember anything about it.

Ami stood back and walked to a crystal door across the chamber. She touched it gently and it opened slowly, revealing another room. The room was bright with soft blue light which came from hundreds candles with blue fire. In the middle of the room stood two large blue crystals surrounded by hundreds of freezing blue roses. Suddenly, Ami foots bumped into something. She looked downward and gasped.

Quatre Raberba Winner was laying unconsciously. Ami reached to her pocket and pulled an aquamarine crystal, Quatre's crystal, and placed it above his body. Surprisingly, the crystal made its way to his body and disappeared.

"Quatre…Quatre…wake up…" Ami shook Quatre's body lightly. But he didn't wake up, he didn't even stir a little.

Ami gave up after trying for five times. She walked to the large crystals and stood in front of them. When she took a good look at the crystals, she once again gasped soundly. Inside the first crystal was a young woman with short blue hair. Her eyes closed. She was wearing long silk blue dress which was flowing beautifully. Her face was peaceful. Her hands was holding the same blue roses. Ami took a step closer. The young woman in the crystal was…

"Me…???" Amy whispered.

No, Ami shook her head. It was not her. It was Princess Mercury, it was herself in the past. It was very weird to see herself in the past. They were exactly looked alike, except the Princess Mercury looked about four or five years older than Ami. Ami smiled softly, then she moved a bit to take a look at the other crystal. Her eyes soon widened in a pure shock.

Inside the crystal was a young man. His blond locks fell to his closed eyes, while the rest of his hair was cut short. He was wearing golden armor. His hands were holding a long, sharp, and thin sword in front of himself. A gold headgear rested on his forehead and in the middle of it was an aquamarine crystal. The young man in the crystal was…

"Me…???" a voice said. Ami turned her head quickly and found that Quatre has woken up.

"Quatre!" Ami ran to him and hugged him. Quatre stared dumbly then gently put his arms around the small girl, comforting her.

"Ami-chan, where…where are we?" Quatre asked, confused.

"In my castle in Mercury."

"Huh?"

"Don't ask, please…"

"Okay…"

Suddenly, both of the crystals started to glow. Ami and Quatre both turned to the crystals. Ami screamed and Quatre tightened his grip on Ami as an ultra bright light surrounded them and put them under consciousness.

*****

---------- In Ami's dream ----------

Ami opened her eyes. She was laying on the soft and fresh grass. She stood up and scanned the area. Where am I? She asked to herself. She found a blue tint across the garden and ran to it. When she got closer, she noticed that it was herself. Princess Mercury was gathering blue roses from the garden. Ami walked to the girl and discovered that it was just somewhere in her mind, because the girl didn't notice her. Ami raised her head and looked at a white crystal door. The door opened slowly and revealed a figure dressed in gold armor. The boy walked to Princess Mercury, his aquamarine eyes filled with kindness and love. Ami realize that the figure was…

"Quatre?" she asked to herself. No…it wasn't Quatre. So he must be…

"Orion!" Princess Mercury waved her hand toward the boy. The boy ran to her and sat beside her.

"Hi, Mercury. I was searching for you."

"I'm here all time. Where were you before you searched for me?"

"I was stuck in the study room with-unfortunately-Centaury."

Princess Mercury giggles and her lover pouted cutely.

"It's not so nice to laugh at someone."

"Sorry…he…he…he…sorry."

Ami watched the scene from far. Oh my God, she thought, why didn't I realize it? The prince who was visiting her dreams every night and known as Prince Orion was Quatre in the past.

"So…it's Quatre…" Ami whispered. "Quatre…my soulmate…" she smiled as tears of joy flowed to her cheeks.

"Ami…" a voice called from far away. Amy turned her head and stared at a light from far away.

"Quatre…" Ami said and she ran to the light.

"Ami…"

---------- end of dream ----------

*****

"Ami…Ami…wake up…"

Ami opened her eyes slowly and found herself face to face with Quatre.

"Quatre?"

"You've been sleeping. How are you?"

"Quatre…I saw a dream and I…"

"Shh…I know."

"What?"

Quatre smiled and lifted her chin with his finger.

"Long time no see…Ami. Or should I call you Princess Mercury?"

Tears started to pooling in Ami's eyes, and fell to cheeks.

"Why are you crying? I've found you and you've found me. Stop crying, I don't like to see your tears."

"Quatre…I'm crying…I'm crying because of happiness." Ami hugged the boy she loved and sobbed to his chest. "I'm so happy that I found you…Orion…my love."

"So do I. I love you, Ami-chan." Quatre leaned closer and kissed her lightly, make the blue haired girl blushed.

Quatre got up and helped Ami to stood on her legs.

"Let's go home."

"Yes…they should be worried."

"What about my friends?"

"My friends are with them."

"Good."

Ami and Quatre were holding hands. A sign of Mercury appeared on Ami's forehead, and an aquamarine crystal appeared on Quatre's. Their body were glowing and in a second, they were gone.

*****

Sooooooo…………………what do you think about it? At first, I wanted to write about all couples in one chapter. But when I finished write about the lovesick puppies above, I realized that the chapter will be toooooooooo loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg. So I decided to write about the other couples in the two next chapters. What will I do with the next chapter? Hmmmm………Heero-Hotaru and Trowa-Makoto will be fun. You HAVE TO write reviews for me…OR I WON'T WRITE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I might be continue it, but I won't post it to fanfiction.net if there's no review *evil laugh* As usual, send your comments to spade2848@yahoo.com And wait patiently for the next chapter. For RubyRedDragon05, you have to wait extra patiently for your favorite Rei and Wu-chan. But don't worry, I'll write it for ya. See ya in the next chapter guyyyysssssssss………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!