Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ time on earth ❯ chap 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
serena open her eyes and look around untill things became clear. when they did she saw a girl about her age with short blue hair in a blue dress with a white jacket. she was holding a black cat with a half moon on her head.
"amy is that you?" serena asked
"yes and luna" amy said. she goes and sits on the eage of the bed. luna jumps out of amys arms and goes over to serena and looks at her.
"why did you run away from us?" luna said.
serena told them all about darien and raye. duo walks in and gives serena a smile and amy goes to the room that quarte made up for her. duo sits next to serena and kiss her.
"missed me?" duo said
"yes"
"are you feeling ok"
"somewhat but my arm still hurts"
"the docter told me something when she was looking at you"
serena starts to look worryed
"is it something bad?"
"no and i also wanted to tell you something"
she looks him in the eyes
"serena i love you"
she lets a tear fall down her check
"i love you too duo"
they hug and she rembers the docter thing
"so what did the doctor say?" she looks at him wondering what could be good news
"we are going to have a baby"
she looks at him
"this is good news?"
"i thouht you would be happy"
"we are not even marred"
"serena are you ok"
"no im not ok!!! im caring your child and we are not marred!!!"
"serena then lets get marred"
"i dont know"
"whats not to know. you want to get marred to the father right?"
"who said i want to marry you!"
duo walks over to her and kisses her deeply and then walks out of the room. he goes to a bathroom washs face with cold water and starts to cry.
"I dont want to be the god of death anymore!!!!!"
serena dont know what to do. why the hell did she go off on duo. she gets up and goes looking for him but she runs into her bother.
"serena you should be in bed"
"i know but i need to talk with duo"
"was he just there in his room with you?"
she nods and saids goodbye and wonders around looking for duo. she gets lost and finds her self in a dark hanger she bumps into something metal. she looks at what she bump into. she can see an outline of of something big. she looks up and the eyes glow at a glance and she almost falls over backwords.
"who's there?" a voice says from above her