Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ time on earth ❯ the gundams ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
he gets lowerd down by a pullie from somewhere above.
"lights on" he says and the whole place gets lit. serena make out the shape in front of her. trowa walks over to serena.
"you are trowa right?"
"yes"
she looks into his green eye and gives him a smile.
"serena what are you doing here!" duo yells as he runs over to her
"i was looking for you but i fond myslef here"
"duo you know she must die now becuse see has seen our gundams" trowa says a he leans agenst the wall.
"duo whats does he mean "our" gundams?" serena said and turn around to face him
three other pleople come in the room. heero has his gun in his hand and aimed at serena's head. wufei was behind heero. quatre look at trowa and then look at serena and duo.
"whats going on here?" quatre asked
"she has seen the gundams now she will die" heero said in his monotone
"she can be allowed to know becuse we are going to be marred"
serena look at him and wanted to kill him but at the same time she wanted to kiss him.
"is this true serena?" quatre asked
she look at all of them and then nodded her head.
"if she tells anyone i will kill her" heero said and then walk out of the hanger.
"serena after you to are done i would like to talk to you" quatre said as he lock arms with trowa and draged him out of the hanger. wufei walk out saying this like "weak onna" and "bakas"
"serena are you really going to marry me?" duo asked her as he brushed some of her hair out of the way so he can see her bright blue eyes.
"duo i want to but i dont know" she looks down at the floor
"what is stoping you?"
"is this your only secret?"
"why should deathsite make a diffent now?"
"becuse i want to find love with you but i cant if you cant tell the truth about your life"
"i couldnt tell about deathsythe. belive me serena i wished i could have told you 100 times but i couldnt becuse if i did the guys would kill me and you. thats why i couldnt tell you"
serena looks him in the eyes and starts to smile.
"there is the angel i fell in love with"
he leans down and kisses her deeply. serena wraps her arms around duo and kisses him back.
"i want to show you my gundam" duo shows off deathsythe to her. he promeised her that he will take her for ride as soon as she gets better. they go back to his room and make up.