Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 6

[ A - All Readers ]

A week after the incident in the park, the girls were sitting in the living room of the shrine, trying to get warm since it was going to be winter. All they did was just waiting for something exciting to happen.

"HEY YOU GUYS!!! LOOK IT'S SNOWING!!" Serena was squealing and jumping up and down.

"Wow!! The dry snow flakes look so pretty when they just come falling down from the sky." Mina said in awe as she looked in the sky.

The rest of the girls nodded their heads, as the guys came in the living room to see the girls cuddled up in a group by the window watching the dry flakes fall from the sky.

"Boy, it's cold in here." Dou shivered as he made a way to the kitchen, trying to find something warm

"There's hot chocolate in the counter." Lita said to him, not even looking at him.

Soon the streets were filled with snow. The girls outside and play, but the guys decided to stay inside to some things.

"What's our status, Hiiro?" Trowa asked him.

"Hn…. It seems like we found what we need." He replied

"Meaning?" Dou asked

"They're here, in Japan…" He answered Dou's question.

"I guess we we're right or I should say Dr. J." Quatre said.

"It looks like they are searching for crystals." Hiiro said.

"Crystals?" Wufei asked, getting interested.

"There are five crystals. And get this, all five crystals are here in Japan." Hiiro finished reading the screen of his laptop.

"So, I guess our mission is to retrieve this crystal from the hands of Oz and Romefell Foundation." Trowa said.

"That's the problem, where exactly in Japan?" Dou asked questioningly.

"All five are here in Tokyo." Hiiro answered Dou's question.

"What? Their here in Tokyo??" Dou asked surprisingly.

"Well that makes the search a little easier." Quatre said slowly.

"There's one problem, they could be inside people's body." Hiiro stated.

"Say wha?? Well that makes it harder." Dou said sighing.

"How will find these crystals when it's inside people's body?" Wufei asked all of them.

The girls came inside just after Wufei asked the question.

"We'll talk about this later." Hiiro told them.

The guys just nodded their heads in return.