Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: THESE CHARACTERS DON'T BELONG TO ME.

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. THIS MIGHT REALLY SUCK.

***********************************************

Serena was running all the way to the temple. She was late for a senshi meeting. "Finally here." She sighed. Serena ran up the steps to the temple. She was about to enter when she heard them talking about her.

"I think that Serena should be kicked out of the group. I mean she's never on time and is a klutz." Rei said. "And to think she actually believes that your in love with her Darien."

"Yeah, I know. It's embarrassing just having her near me." Darien said.

Serena gasped and she listened to what the others had to say.

"I agree with you. She can't even put up a fight." Makoto said

"She never tries on her studies. No matter how much I explain it to her she never gets it." Ami said.

"When she gets here lets tell her that she's out of the group." Minako said.

Tears were about to come out of Serena's eyes. She ran all the way out of the temple and to the outer's house. She knocked and Haruka opened it. Serena lunged her into a hug crying leaving wet stain on her shirt. "Koneko(Sp.?) what's wrong?" Haruka asked. Everyone went into the living room to listen to Serena's story. She told them of what the inner senshi's and Darien said about her.

"When I get my hands on them I will pound them to the ground." Haruka said angry at the inners. "I knew this was gonna happen. Princess I will take you to a different dimension." Setsuna said. "Will you guys come with me?" Serena asked calmly. "Of course we will." Hotaru answered. "We'll leave tomorrow ok Serena." Michelle said to her. She nodded and walked back home.

****************************************

Well what do you guys think? Should I continue? Review please. Flames are acceptable.