Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry for the delay but I couldn't think of anything.

Chapter 2

It was the next day. Serena was still a bit depressed about what she heard yesterday from her lover or ex-lover and friends. When she arrived at school she was early. Ami saw her and walked up to her. "Serena why weren't you at the meeting yesterday?" she asked. "I forgot about the time," she answered barely talking. "Serena after school meet us at the temple ok. We have to tell you something."

"Alright I'll be there." Then the class started to fill up. When Miss Haruna came in she was shocked to see Serena on time. Then she started the class.

After school Serena went to the temple. "Look meatball head made it on time," Rei said. Serena just glared at her. "Serena we want you off the team. So hand over your broach and communicator. You are no longer leader." Serena already knew this and dropped her communicator and broach but kept the crystal. "If that's how you guys want it fine." She ran off in a hurry. The outers were waiting down the steps of the shrine. Serena got in and they drove off.

They arrived at the outers mansion. "Will you be needing anything princess?" Setsuna asked. "No I wont. Let's just leave already. So which dimension are you bringing us?" Serena asked. "You'll see." Setsuna transported them to the time gates. Then they entered and found themselves in a forest not far from a small house. "Where are we?"

"Don't know." Then they heard gun clicks. They turned around to find five guys with guns in their hands. "Who are you?" the one with the Prussian blue eyes said. "We were lost in the forest and…we wound up here. Could you lower the guns cause we're not going to do anything," Serena said. "I think we can trust them." The one with the blond hair. "I don't think we can trust these weak onnas." The guy with the ponytail said. Haruka was enraged, "We are not week onnas. I bet we can do better with a sword than you'll ever do."

"You an onna can fight with a sword. I would like to see that day." Haruka was about to go and beat him but Serena and Hotaru held her back. "Sorry for my friend. He has these things against women." The blond apologized. "C'mon why don't we get you guys inside since you've been lost. My names Quatre and this is Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Wufei." He pointed to each one. "My names Serena and these are me friends Haruka, Michelle, Hotaru, and Setsuna." They followed the boys in the small house.

Very sorry but I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter k. I might change this chapter. Read my other story that I'm working on its called Shadow and Light. Keep reviewing.