Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ When She Lost Her Luck ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: She blesses only the desperate that seek her and call out her name. But, when Lady Luck has amnesia, who is going to help her back on her feet?

Altered timeline-present day/sort of...no senshi, no pilots.

Rating is for slight language and violence

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing, not the characters found in the series. However, I do own Liana and Felix, so please do not use them without my permission. Note that these two characters are going to be extremely hard to take without me noticing…you'll see why later. ^_~ The plot is mine…and I consider it original, so please don't take it! Thanks a bunch!

When she lost her luck-Chapter 1

"Hey, LL, how are things holding up over there?" Yelled the Goddess of Power. Down the hall, magic spells were keeping the walls from collapsing. Each of the Goddesses were trying to protect their palace and home; failure to do so would mean complete annihilation. Between gritted teeth, a certain Goddess of Love cursed at the Gods. "That's not like you at all." Scolded the Goddess of Truth. However, an explosion halted what conversations were going on around the castle.

"Can someone lend me a hand here?" Cried out a vengeful Goddess, her power of Death was beginning to cloud her mind. Luckily for her, the Goddess of Passion was already running towards her station.

***

"My, my, my…you truly are what they call you." Nephrite praised to the Goddess of Beauty. As he ran his fingers through her hair, she wished desperately that they weren't tied up at the moment. "Stop flirting and get the information!" Commanded Kunzite, looking sternly at his fellow God. Fiore and Diamond turned from the scene and simply resumed their interrogation. Jadeite, on the other hand, was not enjoying his interview with the Goddess of Death.

"Where did your friend go?"

"To get away from you."

"Tell me, you little bitch!"

"Go to hell, where you came from."

"Humph. If you don't tell me now, you're just going to see her suffer the consequences."

"Hey J-man? The rest of us are here. It's our shift now." Came a cheery voice. Relieved that he wouldn't have to put up with the uncooperative goddess, Jadeite quickly teleported out of the room. Blinking in surprise, the Goddess of Death saw her cousin pacing himself quickly towards her. "What the hell are you doing here?" She hissed through clenched teeth. Calmly, the God placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Bending low, he whispered, "Pretend that you're telling me where she went." The young Goddess narrowed her eyes. "They'll never believe you." She spat; not wanting to believe that someone in her bloodline betrayed them. "They will if I do this." He replied mischievously, summoning a great deal of black magic into his palm.

At the sudden chill in the room, all eyes turned towards the shadowed corner, where the Goddess of Death was glaring down the God of Death.

"What the hell did you do that for?" Demanded the young lady. With a smirk, the God tossed the ball into the air, and let it fall around them. "That," he explained, "is to keep unwanted listeners from hearing what I'm about to tell you."

Inside, the woman clad in purple and black felt like smiling `til kingdom come. Quickly, the God began speaking. "News that your friend LL escaped while this palace was under siege has spread like wildfire. It wasn't safe for her anywhere in this realm. Plus, the fact that Sapphire got a chance to remove her memories before she left doesn't help either." The Goddess blinked, and then tilted the tips of her mouth upwards. "Is that all? May I remind you that even though the Lady may not know who she is, her power is still with her and will keep her safe. Where did she go?"

"She went to Earth, dear cousin. A couple of us have already been assigned to capture her, bring her back, and then kill her. The Gods don't want Luck to be on your side." A dark shadow around them lifted, signaling the end of their silence shield. "Don't try to break out of here until I tell you to." In a much lower voice, the God added, "wait for Morality's signal." The goddess's unbelieving stare soon turned to an accusing gaze. "You brought the God of Morality into this entire plan? He was SUPPOSED to be neutral; like you, Innocence, Consequence, and …-" After seeing a guilty look on her dear cousin's face, it turned into disbelief. "You brought Innocence and Consequence into this as well? When this is over, I swear you will have a lot of explaining to do."

***

"How did she take it?" Whispered the God of Innocence, the moment they were back at their own quarters. A cold glare from the God of Consequence added to the pressure the God of Death felt. "Well, um…she won't try to break out of there until Morality gives the `signal.'" The mentioned God scoffed loudly. "I don't see why they are so keen on escaping. We didn't lock them up in a dungeon." The God of Silence merely looked at the God of Innocence to convey his opinion.

"Do you all remember…Fate?" Piped up the young man. The God of Death leaned back in his chair and placed his feet on a cushion of air. "Sure I do! Shame that we never found him though." Bits and pieces of the forgotten God slipped into their minds, reminding them of how his life turned for the worse.

"Well, one things for sure. I hope Lady Luck doesn't turn out as bad as Fate did."

End for now

A/N: Hey all! I am glad that you read this story. For the next few chapters, everything will take place on Earth, and you will actually get some names. Just to let you know; I wanted to get away from some of the overused names, such as Justice, and War/Soldier, Fire, Purity, etc. So, instead, I did Morality, Passion, Truth, and Consequence. I understand that my original plan was to stop writing GW/SM fics, but this plot kept haunting me.

Next Chapter: Lady Luck in Las Vegas! ^_~ Let the party begin!