Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wufei and the Woman's Curse ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMOR: DON'T OWN BOOTYLICIOUS; THAT GOES TO DESTINY'S CHILD!

--------------------

Rei: Duo, what's with the hat?

Duo: Oh, you like?

Rei: It's very...colorful. *sweatdrop* Umm, don't you think it's kinda dangerous?

Duo: Oh not you too! Listen up, no tree is gonna reach out and step on my hat, got it?

Rei: Wha??

Wufei: It'd be best not to ask.

Rei scratched her head and thought to herself how the hell she let herself fall in love with this nutcase. So thus ended any feelings left over for Duo, but he'd always be the nutty friend.

Duo: Rei, I hear you're pretty damn good on those slopes. So how 'bout a race?

Rei: Can you handle it?

Duo: What?

Rei: I don't think you can handle this.

Duo: *twitches* I have before.

Rei: *remembers a song* That's not what I meant!

Duo: *starts booty-dancin, or trying* "I don't think you can handle this! I don't think you're ready for this jelly, I don't think you're ready for this jelly, I don't think you're ready for this-My body's too bootylicious for ya babe!" *winks at Rei*

Rei: *sweatdrop* That's scary. Stop it Duo before you hurt yourself.

Wufei: Hnnnn...interesting...Very interesting.

Rei: *gasps* Don't even!

Wufei: Already have. *smile*

Rei: We'll talk later. *growl*

Heero: Am I missing something?

Rei: Yes, but it's fine. I accept your challenge Duo. Prepare to eat snow!

So they start on their way up. But Rei trailed behind a bit with Wufei.

Rei: Don't you dare be reading my mind!

Wufei: Well I have to entertain myself with something. You were with Maxwell for a while, but still love Trowa. This is all quite amusing, and I look forward to what happens next.

Rei: If you want entertainment or amusement go elsewhere! My mind and life is no soap-opera! Remember what I told you about one word of this to anyone and this curse will be permanent.

Wufei: Fine.

She had won this way too easy and wondered why hadn't he put up a fight? Perhaps she would have to find another means of punishment. They had then reached the top.

Rei: There are a lot of trees on this course. You sure you don't wanna take off your hat?

Duo: I'm sure. I super-glued it to my head so it won't blow away.

Rei: *sigh* I'm worried you'll turn into a human yo-yo.

Duo: For the last time, no tree is gonna step on my hat!

Heero: Give it up, Rei.

Rei sighed and they all went down the mountain, with Rei and Duo in the lead. Both were even.

Duo: Looks like I'm gonna hafta go faster. *zips away*

Rei: You're going way too fast!

Duo zoomed down the mountain and realized there was a tree in front of him, and quickly dashed around it.

Duo: Ha-HA! No prob-LEEEEEEMMMM!!!!

Before Duo knew his hat caught on a branch and he was pulled backwards as if he tried to run through a giant rubberband. He flew backward against the tree and the shake caused snow from the branches to fall in a pile on top of him. Rei slowed up and uncovered the snow from him.

Duo: *in a daze* I'm gonna sue the airline for crashing into the Titanic if it's the last thing I do.

Heero: He lasted longer than I thought.

Wufei: We knew it'd be sooner or later.

Rei: Duo I told you to slow down and not to wear that hat! You should've wrapped it around your head like a turban or something!

Duo: Put off the steam you ice witch.

Rei took his hat and wrapped it around his head, stuffing the pom-pom in his mouth before kicking the tree so that more snow fell on him.

Rei: I'm gonna head down to the girl's cabin to get a first aid's kit.

Wufei: Why bother?

Rei: So when he's better I can hurt him again. *heads down the slope*

Serena and Mina were never skiing to begin with, rather they were watching the others through their binoculars.

Mina: Look's like Rei's heading to our cabin.

Serena: Let's go fast to alert Ami.

So they went to the Intermediate. All were standing around laughing.

Lita: Hey girls! Having fun?

Mina: Sure! Just about every second I'm laughing at the sight of Serena falling flat on her face!

Serena: Shut up!

Mina: Well if you'd wear your goggles like I told you, you'd be able to see where you're going!

Serena: Fine! Trowa, could you go to my cabin and get my goggles? They're on the kitchen counter.

Catherine: I could get them, Serena.

Serena: Thanks, but Trowa's faster and I wanna head back on the slopes.

Trowa: Sure, I'll be back soon. *leaves*

Serena: Man! I'm starving! How about that gourmet lunch of yours Quatre?

Quatre: W-what?

Mina: Oh come on! The one you told us about before we left?

Quatre: I did?

Mina: You told me yesterday too!

Quatre: Oh...yeah...

Serena: Why don't you and Catherine head back to the house to get it ready and we'll get the others.

Catherine: But I thought you'd head back out on the slopes.

Serena: I will! It'll be a while before lunch is ready.

Catherine: But I'm not much of a cook. Perhaps Lita-

Lita: I can't do it all the time! Besides Quatre will teach you!

Catherine: If you say so.

So away they went!

Ami: There was no lunch, was there?

Mina: Nope, but there is now! Besides, we had to figure out a way to get rid of Catherine. Now come on! We gotta go get the guys!

So away THEY went and found Heero and Wufei standing next to a mound of snow.

Serena: Where's Duo?

Heero: *points to mound* It's Rei's doing.

Lita: *uncovers Duo* Well at least she's back to her normal self.

Mina: We gotta act quickly! Rei and Trowa are in our cabin. The Goddess of Love has put Operation SNOW in action!

Ami: I still don't think this is right.

Serena: Oh come on! All we're doing is helping them get back together! Now hurry up Ami!

Ami: Fine...Mercury Crystal Power! MAKE UP!

Mina: Now let's make snow! *sly look and rubbing her hands together*

Ami: Shine Snow Illusion!

Snow began to fall rapidly and a blizzard storm errupted. The gang made it back to Quatre's before it hit.

Quatre: You made it just in time!

Serena: Aww man! I didn't even get back on the slopes! I'm gonna kill Trowa!

Catherine: *shock* You mean he's not back yet? He's still out there?

Lita: Don't worry he's probably at our cabin safe and sound.

Wufei: Has Rei come?

Quatre: We thought she was with you.

Heero: I guess she didn't return with the first aid's kit from the girl's cabin.

Catherine: I'm worried. This storm looks like it'll last a while.

Mina: They'll be fine, nothing to worry about.

Catherine: That's not it. Trowa hasn't been feeling well and he needs his medication every 24 hours. I hope he'll be all right. *goes to another room by herself*

Serena: Oh well, Rei's love will cure him.

Heero: Think it'll work?

Serena: Of course! With Ami, nothing can go wrong!

Duo: *still in daze* Itz amore baby!

--------------------

~*~Lady Pheonix~*~