Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wufei and the Woman's Curse ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, we will start before the storm hit. Rei got to the cabin and once inside she leaned her skis against the door to go to the bathroom to look in the medicine cabinet. She found the first aid kit and then heard the cabin door open.

Rei: Hello? Is that you Lita?...Serena?...Ami?...Hey answer me!

She stepped out into the kitchen area but no one was there. She started to go into the living room when there was a clatter in the kitchen followed by a crash. She looked behind the counter to see a fruit bowl on Trowa's head with fruit scattered all around him.

Rei: Nice fashion statement.

Trowa: Well...it's popular in the islands so I figured I should start a trend.

Rei: Of course, it would help if the bowl wasn't upside-down and the fruit was IN the bowl.

Trowa: A minor error.

Rei: All right enough of this. What were you doing down there?

Trowa: Getting Serena's goggles. When I heard you were in here I ducked behind the counter.

Rei: Why hide?

Trowa: I didn't think you'd want to see me.

Rei: *lowers eyes* Oh...

Trowa: Anyway, I was trying to reach up to get the goggles but accidently knocked over the fruit bowl.

Rei: Trying to fulfill a mission that was indeed impossible!

Trowa: Looks like it. So what were you doing here?

Rei: First aid kit for Duo. A tree stepped on his hat.

Trowa: *arches brow* Come again?

Rei: Long story. But then it always is when Duo's involved.

Trowa: Well I must say that it's good to hear you making jokes again. I was getting worried about not hearing them anymore.

Rei: Umm...I better go.

Trowa: Yeah...you're right me too...

They headed to the front door, and as soon as Rei opened it, a strong, cold, fierce wind blew so that both of them were sent flying backwards.

Rei: What's happening?!

Trowa: A blizzard is coming!

Rei: What?!

Trowa: I said a blizzard is coming!!

Rei: Godzilla is coming? No, I think it's a blizzard!

Trowa: Not Godzilla! Blizzard!!

Rei: Lizzard?

Trowa: Blizzard!

Rei: Sissors??!!!

Trowa: Clifford??!

Rei: No! A blizzard!!

Trowa: That's what I said!!

Rei: How could you go to bed at a time like this!!!

Trowa: WHAT?!

Rei: WHAT?!

While they had this confusing conversation they tried to reach the door to close it. After they finaly made it they pushed the door closed then drew the bolts to secure it in place. Trowa leaned on the door and Rei slid down and sat on the floor.

Trowa: *looks out window* Looks like we're in for a mighty storm.

Rei: I hope the others aren't caught up in this.

As if on cue Rei's communicator watch went off.

Rei: Rei here.

Serena: Hey gurl! Ya see how bad the storm is?

Rei: Yeah, it should bring us some good skiing.

Serena: That'd be awesome!

Ami: *moving Serena over* By my calculations it should end tomorrow morning. *moves away*

Rei: No way! Ya mean I'm stuck here?!

Serena: Yep, but the rest of us are okay at Quatre's place.

Catherine: *shoving away Serena* Is Trowa there?! Trowa! Are you okay?!

Trowa: *grabs Rei's arm* I'm here!

Rei: *distorted face from arm being pulled out of its socket* O.o'

Catherine: Oh thank god you're safe! Oh I'm so worried! You don't have your medicine!

Trowa: I'll be fine.

Catherine: But Trowa-ackk!

Wufei: Move it woman! *shoves her away*

Duo: Hey Tro-man! Keepin' it kewl ova there?

Heero: Oh shut up!

Quatre: You left your flute here!

Heero: He doesn't need it.

Duo: *grin* Oh yes he does!

Rei: *sweatdrops*

Lita: *shoves all guys away* Rei ya there?

Rei: Give me back my arm! *pulls away from Trowa* I'm here, just nearly got my ARM TORN OFF! *glares at Trowa*

Mina: *shoves Lita away* No worries! What was once lost will soon be rekindled!

Rei: Wha?

Serena: *shoves Mina away* Give me my watch! I can't even talk to a friend in peace without people interfearing!

Rei: I can't stay long, *whispers* my battery is dying so please keep Catherine away from the communicators. I don't need her checking up on Trowa every second.

Serena: *wink* Gotcha! Make some magic girl!

Rei: What?

Serena: Nothing! Byez!

Her image left the screene before the communication failed. There would be no more contact from the outside. She was trapped with the man she loves even though clearly-

Rei: Yadda yadda yadda, that's all I hear from ya!

Trowa: Who are you talking to?

Rei: Nobody!

Author: Fine, I'll skip the talk and get to the action.

Rei: What? No!

Author: Too late.

Trowa: The fire blew out. Rei, do you think you could restart it?

Rei: No need to! We have the heater!

There was then a loud POUF!!

Rei: *twitch* What was that?

Trowa: The heater died.

Rei: *covers shoulders with arms* Like I'm gonna transform in front of you!

Trowa: You've done it in front of all us guys on the island.

Rei: That's different!

Trowa: How so?

Rei: The circumstances were different!

Trowa: Fine, if you want to freeze to death, be that way.

Rei hated the cold, and she knew that if she got to a point where she'd be too cold....

Rei: Fine, I'll do it...Mars Crystal Power..MAKE UP!!

----------------------------

You may have wondered how the heater blew up. This Blizzard and utter chaos has been brought to you by Sailor Mercury! If it's cold and snowing, GET USED TO IT!!! And now a word from our sponser...

Ami: The bunny made me do it!

Thank you Sailor Mercury...

~*~Lady Pheonix~*~