Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Astralobe ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Notes: OK, I have the first couple chapters done, so, that's the reason no one got a chance to look at it yet. Here, we enter our Gundam players!

Disclaimer: I own my original characters, just ask if you want to borrow them, I will more than likely say yes. I do not however, own the Gundam Wing, or Yu Yu Hakusho cast.

Astralobe

By: Skeren Dreamera

"KISAMA! Duo I am going to kill you!" One short Chinese boy with a sword and a ponytail was chasing an American boy who was barely taller than him with a long chestnut color braid around the yard as he laughed maniacally.

"Only if you can catch me Wu-man!" Was the returned shout from the laughing boy being chased by his friend, who just so happened to have his blade bare in his hand.

This particular scene was nothing new. In fact, if this scene didn't happen on such a regular basis than it would seem like something was missing. One Duo Maxwell had painted one Chang Wufei's Gundam a nice shade of neon pink. Again.

"Do you think that maybe that Duo is running out of ideas? This is the second time this month." The boy with the gentle voice leaned back against the tall figure behind him, looking to the boy sitting beside him as he asked his question.

"Quatre, I think he is merely bored." This came from the tall green-eyed figure with interestingly arranged bangs.

"Maybe. I'm still a little surprised that we have had no missions in the past two weeks." Quatre smiled up at his leaning post, the boy named Trowa, before looking over at the blue eyed Japanese boy seated on the bench beside him. "Are you missing the missions Heero? You usually don't take the time to watch these two."

"No, I merely have nothing productive to do." His voice held no interest, and his eyes never left the chase that was rapidly winding down in the yard.

As Quatre turned back to watch the pair in the yard, he was treated to the sight of a whirling neon green and dark green door opening up just to drop a pair of figures upon Duo. The portal then closed in another flash of light, the entire set of actions taking no more than maybe a few seconds. Of course, it was enough time for the three pilots not in the yard to already be on their feet and moving.

"Mirigo, you need to work on your damn landings!" This was said from the silvery-brown haired figure that had dropped out of the portal while he jerked himself out of the pile of limbs. He then pulled a smaller boy with dark blue hair to his feet once he was out of the pile.

Duo was already drawing a weapon as the other two removed themselves from on top of him, clearly startled at the turn of events, but uncertain if these two meant to be here, what with their entry.

"I told you Marcell, never interrupt me when I'm casting or we will crash, do you believe me now?" The blue haired boy looked over the four boys who now had various weapons drawn on them, then to Quatre, never bothering to raise his voice beyond a shyly calm murmur for his husband.

"No." He couldn't help the amused smirk that crossed his face as he shielded the smaller, better dressed boy while he was talking, turning to face the others around him. "Besides, I thought you were going to put us down on the ground this time."

"I tried." Mirigo peeked around Marcell to Quatre, a smile lighting up his dark purple eyes as he looked at him. "Besides, they haven't shot us yet, take it as a good thing."

Quatre eyed the pair as they rapidly talked back and forth, more than a little baffled as to how they managed to drop out of thin air and simply having no idea what to say.

Duo was, as usual, the first one to re-gather his wits to himself, climbing to his feet and dusting himself off with the hand that didn't have a gun trained on the pair. "So, who are you two?"

Mirigo opened his mouth to answer Duo, always being the cooperative one of the pair, and got an elbow to his ribs for his trouble. "What'd you do that for?"

Marcell merely shook his head and looked at them again. "We don't know if these are the people we were looking for, so don't volunteer information."

"I don't see why not." He sighed and stepped up beside Marcell, looking at all the boys in the group that happened to be taller than him, his gaze finally moving from Quatre to settle on Duo, a wide grin flitting over his face along with recognition.

"Are you with OZ? Is that who you were looking for?" This inquiry was from Wufei, who, for the moment, had his katana lowered.

Giving Wufei a completely baffled look, Marcell looked to Mirigo, nudging him a little, "Do you have any idea what he is speaking of?"

Quatre, who up until now had been silent, heard this particular comment. "Wait, wait, you don't know what OZ is?"

Marcell shook his head slowly, as though unsure that that would be a correct answer then looked back to Mirigo, who didn't look confused in the least.

Mirigo looked to Marcell first; his voice low, though not quiet enough that Duo couldn't hear him. "Yes, I do, remember that history class you skipped last month? They talked about it then." Louder, so that everyone could hear him, he replied to the questions put to him. "Ok, I am Mirigo Dante Winner, this is my..." He seems to pause, looking at Marcell helplessly for a moment before continuing. "This is Marcell." He ended it there, giving Marcell a slightly sheepish look before looking back to Quatre and twiddling his fingers at him.

Quatre stared at Mirigo for a long moment. "Winner?"

Duo looked at Marcell, then at Mirigo, then back again before turning to look at the other's to see if they were any less baffled.

"Yes, Winner. It's my family name. Do you recognize it?" He seemed to light up with the possibility that his hopes were correct, bouncing forward in front of Quatre and extending his hand for a handshake.

"Yes... I do. Quatre Raberba Winner." He took the offered hand and smiled at him, meeting the oddly familiar purple eyes with his own pale blue ones.

Marcell sighed and covered his eyes before dropping his hand and looking around the other boys. "Alright then, since he seems determined to share, who's who? I know he," He pauses, flicking a hand at Duo. "Is Duo Maxwell, and you," He turns his pointer on Heero. "Are Heero Yuy, but I'm none too certain about the other two."

Heero stiffened as Marcell pointed out himself and Duo, cocking back the hammer of his gun as he moved forward.

"Wait a minute!" Having been relatively silent for this long was quite enough for the braided boy. "How can you know who I am? How do you know his name? What's your last name, since your buddy seemed to skip that? You never said if you with OZ so I really wanna know if you are because then maybe if you aren't I'll talk Hee-chan out of wanting to shoot you. Why is his name Winner, and how come you know how to glare like that?" He seemed to taper off his line of questions, looking from Heero's cold glare to the almost identical one that Marcell was giving him.

Trowa observed all the happenings with amusement, finally putting his gun away with a slight glance to the others before moving forwards a step. "Trowa Barton."

Marcell inclined his head, a faint smile breaking his glare up instantly before he looked to Mirigo, then over at Wufei. "We aren't with OZ. My family name is Chang, but my last name is now Winner, better?" He turned his glance Back to Duo as he gave his family name and current last name.

Mirigo, meanwhile, had been talking to Quatre for a couple moments, confirming that yes, Winner was his real last name, though the conversation turned back to the others as Trowa spoke up.

Mirigo smiled slightly as he heard Marcell reintroduce himself. "Will you never get past that version of introduction?"

Marcell shook his head slightly, looking to Wufei for his identification before he spoke. "It's a matter of family pride Miri."

Duo decided to add this last bit of information to the veritable bonfire of questions. "You related to them Wu-man? And how come you say your name is changed from Chang to Winner?"

Wufei sighed. "Chang Wufei." He sheathed his blade; the very fact that these two had their names was enough information to cause him to want to get answers rather than killing them.

Marcell looked from Quatre, to Duo, then to Mirigo. "I understand now." He then cast his glance from Heero to Wufei, moving forward just a step to look at them more closely. "Well, I suppose everyone knows everyone's names now. And I now have the Winner name because I am married to Mirigo, good enough?"

Quatre gave them both a long look, then looked at his teammates, a smile coming to his face as we watched Duo talk Heero down from his ready to shoot someone stance. He then looked back to the pair that dropped in from nowhere. "How are you related to us?"

Mirigo opened his mouth to answer then hesitated, looking to Marcell questioningly. Marcell sighed, looking at the pilots before nodding slightly. Getting his confirmation he started to talk. "Well, Quatre... you are my... great great grandfather, while Duo over there is my daddy. Heero is Marcell's Great great grandfather," He paused for a moment, wrapping his arms around Marcell. "While Wufei is his other great great grandfather on his fathers side. Mr. Barton over here I think is his great great uncle on his mothers side. So we are all one great big happy family!"

Duo looked at Mirigo for a long moment. "Say I believe you, why is everyone else a great great something while I am just a dad...?"

Mirigo looked at Duo like he was a total idiot for that question then looked to Marcell to see if he believed he asked it, then back to Duo. "'Cause you're Shinigami. I thought you already knew that!"

Marcell looked at Duo's incredulous face then sighed, nudging Mirigo and holding his hand palm up, holding his hand that way until he got a nod from him. "We'll make it easier for you in just a moment."

Mirigo spared no time, opening his hand palm up to the sky, causing a bright light to flare up from his hand as he held it. A great wind swirling around the pilots and the time traveling pair as a door opened above them, and swooping down to take them in, rather than them stepping into it as before.

The clearing was empty of the boys as quickly as the pair had arrived in the first place, a breeze swirling around the field as our time travelers vanished in a burst of light.

To be continued.