Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Astralobe ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Notes: Alright, this part brings In the Yu Yu cast. All right folks. After this chapter, all my set up is done, and the real story can get started. I love feedback, so please let me know.

Disclaimers: I own my original characters. Wanna borrow them, just ask. I do not however, own the characters from Gundam Wing and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Astralobe

By: Skeren Dreamera

Yukina was humming a little song as she did the dishes in Genkai's temple; everyone was getting ready to leave from the gathering they had been having in the other room so she decided that now would be a good time to do the dishes. Unfortunately, she hadn't realized that as soon as she set the dishes down she would have to pick them right back up again.

The group of boys appeared in a heap of weapons and limbs on the kitchen floor, causing a crash that brought the other people inside the temple running while Yukina backed up against the wall.

Of course, the approach was also hurried due to the wide range of shouts and requests coming from the living pile.

"KISAMA, Maxwell, get off!"

"Please, remove your foot from my ribs Heero."

"Everyone get offa me!"

"Why do I keep landing on the bottom? MOVE!!"

"Omae o korosu!"

"Off, please."

"..."

The last of course was Trowa, who managed to crawl out of the pile before the other people in Genkai's temple showed up and was busy untangling Quatre from the mess of people.

Yukina watched the boys get loose as she worked her way around beside the group of people standing by the doorway, coming to stand between Kuwabara and Hiei.

Finally standing, Duo looked around, his braid whipping back and forth as he looked at the group of strangers blocking the door then back to Mirigo. "What'd you do???"

Marcell sighed, covering his face and leaning back on the wall behind him as he shook his head. "Why did you do it like that Miri?"

Mirigo gave a sheepish little laugh looking closely at the group of people hovering around the door and coming a little closer to them, keeping an eye on the murderous looks he was getting from Wufei and Heero while he scooted closer to his husband. "Umm, We're here? Duo... uhh." He looked to the group in the doorway and smiled blindingly. "Please tell me you know how to reach Koenma? Please??"

His somewhat desperate plea was met with a beeping noise from the wide eyed Botan's pocket, a soft excuse me issued as she stepped backwards through the door to answer Koenma.

-____o____-____o_____-

"What happened? There was a large influx of Ki in that area, were you attacked?"

"Nothing like that Koenma-sama... Actually, a bunch of boys just dropped out of thin air and are asking for you..."

"WHAT?? I'll be right there Botan."

"Alright Koenma-sama." Botan moved back into the room with the rest of the people. The four Tantei, Botan, Yukina, and Genkai, got to deal with the group of boys.

Duo grabbed Heero's arm and held on forcibly, shaking his head as he held onto him. "No Heero, you cannot shoot him! If he isn't lying, which I'm starting to believe he isn't, then he's my son, so back!"

Heero glared death at Duo but put his gun away, where, there was no visible sign, but it was put away. Wufei was looking at Hiei, who was eyeing him right back, neither making an obvious move for their weapons however. Kuwabara ushered Yukina out of the room, smiling at her the entire way and leaving the others to work it out amongst themselves. Kurama merely sighed, looking over the group and having his gaze come to rest on Quatre, who just shrugged and gave a little smile back to Kurama as he waited with his teammates.

Mirigo smiled brightly at Duo then, his dark purple eyes meeting their lighter bluer counterpart in Duo's. "Thank you for believing me!"

"I didn't say I did, just that I won't let him kill you before I'm sure." Duo let go of Heero, looking over at Botan curiously as she came back into the room.

She looked around the room at the various occupants and sighed a little. "Ok people, Koenma-sama decided that he is going to come here and talk to these guys."

Mirigo seemed to light right up with this statement, bouncing forward to take Botan's hands in his with a wide grin. "Really? You mean I get to finally meet him in person?"

Botan seemed at a loss as to what to do and looked around the room as she tried, with little success, to tug her hands free of the short Mirigo's grip. "Umm, Yuusuke..?"

Yuusuke answered her quiet plea, advancing on Mirigo threateningly, causing the smaller man to hurry backwards and let go of Botan's hands. "Sorry!"

"Nah, I don't think she minds, she's funny like that." Yuusuke gave Botan a wide grin, causing an annoyed glare from her that was easily overtaken with a smile a second later.

During the interaction between the others, Kurama, Quatre, and Trowa had gathered into a little cluster, over by one wall. Quatre opened the questions.

"Alright, my name is Quatre Raberba Winner, and this is Trowa Barton. I'd really like to know where we are if it isn't too much trouble to explain."

"Minamino Suuichi. Well, this is Genkai's temple, we're out in the forest near Tokyo."

Quatre looked over at Trowa, who looked back for a moment before shrugging and looking to Kurama. "Alright, so we are in Japan... They brought us to Japan."

"Sounds like that is the case dear one."

Kurama lifted an eyebrow over the exchange, a slight smile crossing his lips as he watched them, though he was just the slightest bit baffled. "So you weren't in Japan before you came here?"

"No, we were at one of my estates in Europe."

"You have estates?" He reassessed Quatre after that statement, shaking his head a little bit. "Never mind, you do look like you have a little bit of money."

Quatre gave him a funny look then. "You genuinely have no idea who I am do you?"

"Not the slightest of ideas, I'm sorry." Kurama shook his head a little to emphasize his point then shrugged. "Should I know who you are?"

Quatre looked to Trowa, then back to Kurama, an idea seeming to have hit him between the eyes. "Have you heard much information about the war out here?"

Kurama looked a little cautious about answering, glancing over his shoulder and tugging Hiei by his sleeve to get his attention. "Have you heard of any war's recently?"

"Hn, no." He gave his reply then stayed by Kurama, watching the other two as Wufei drifted up behind him; his staring contest interrupted, so he just joined his friends.

"No war? So the colonies are at peace?" Quatre seemed a little wary now. No more war? It seemed too good to be true.

"I'm terribly afraid that I have no idea what colonies you are talking about."

Quatre's eyes got a little big at that and he looked around the room, catching a look of the retreating Mirigo from Botan and heading in his direction at a rather quick rate for him, especially when there seems to be little reason for it. "You! Where are we??" He punctuates his words by grabbing up Mirigo's cloak in his hands in a show of temper that he hadn't exhibited since the Wing Zero incident long before.

Trowa's one visible eye widened before he moved after Quatre, Duo already ahead of him.

"Q-man, calm down!" Duo got to Mirigo first by virtue of being closer, his hands already working to pry Quatre off of him as Trowa approached cautiously from behind, tugging at him. Quatre didn't release his grip in the least, his eyes having a slightly maniacal gleam to them. "Q-man, let him go, he can't answer if you choke him!"

Marcell jumped in, eyes narrowed on Quatre as he used the easiest tact, and he slapped him, growling with command. "Let go of him!"

Wufei was giving wide eyes to the entire scene as he moved closer to Heero, "Have you ever seen him like this before?"

"Once, a long time ago." Heero replied to him, eyes not leaving the scene.

Quatre took the slap, stunned enough for a moment in sheer surprise that Duo was able to get his hands free so that Mirigo could take a real breath. The smaller boy ducked back behind Marcell and Duo in fear of the little blond whose temper seemed to have exploded. Marcell pushed Mirigo more firmly behind him as he glared at Quatre.

"Fierce one?" Trowa cautiously rested his hand on Quatre's shoulder, leaning down to look into his face, his every move careful.

Kurama and Hiei exchanged a glance before moving to join the others around Quatre, Kurama coming to stand next to Yuusuke while Hiei stood beside Botan while at his other side.

"Trowa, how did I get over here?" Quatre tilted his head up, the gleam in his eyes gone since his target had been removed from his sight long enough to calm him.

"I'm afraid you got a little upset over the current situation. Don't worry, you didn't do anything major." Trowa looked toward Mirigo and Marcell.

Quatre nodded a little, leaning back on Trowa with a slight smile, then giving a puzzled look to the people who were surrounding him. "Why is everyone staring at me?"

Kurama tilted his head a little to the side as he considered Quatre for a long moment, though was spared his answer as Koenma moved into the room, in teenage form because he was not going to meet complete strangers in his toddler form. "Alright, I'm here. What's so important Botan?"

Botan turned around her smile returning as she bounced over towards Koenma. "Koenma-sama! Those are the group of boys that caused the Ki signature that you got a reading of. One of them seems incredibly determined to talk to you..." She trailed off, as one said Mirigo came over to them dragging Duo after him by the arm and eliciting a flurry of Ow's with his tight grip.

"You are Koenma?" Mirigo let go of Duo as he latched onto Koenma's hands, a wide grin on his face. Duo didn't look nearly as pleased, and he rubbed his incredibly red wrist as he watched Mirigo attack the teenager with JR on his forehead.

Koenma stared at the boy in front of him for a long, long moment before attempting to pry the overzealous boy off, teeth clamped hard on his ever-present pacifier. "Yes, I am, why?"

"Grandpa!" Mirigo gave him no more warning then that before releasing his hands and latching onto his waist. He then commenced snuggling up against him, causing a large sweatdrop to form on Koenma's forehead.

"What was that again?" Koenma looked around the room for aid, but was met by varying degrees of amusement of shock, and one snickering Duo.

"At least all he's doing is hugging you, he landed on me!" This little tidbit was from Duo and he stepped forward to tug on Mirigo, forcibly dislodging him. "So, are you meaning to tell me the guy with the junior tattoo is my dad, shrimp? Cause if you are, that doesn't explain a damn thing to me."

"You're right! Of course! C'mon you two, lets go talk in private." Mirigo gave them no chance for escape, grabbing an arm in each hand and dragging them from the room behind him, the kitchen door falling shut in their wake.

"I do believe I have never seen him act that way before." Marcell looked a little... stunned. "Well, I might as well tell you guys what is so important about bringing you back in time by three hundred years shouldn't I?" This he directed toward the Gundam boys, or at least those that remained in the room, completely unconcerned over the fact that that little statement seemed to surprise everyone present.

"That is an understatement." Quatre sighed a little, then smiled at Marcell, shaking his head. "Forgive me, this is just a bit outside of what I would normally be handling in the course of a week, time travel is one of the things that I am simply not used to."

"No apologies needed Quatre, your reactions so far were actually rather expected..." He looks to Kurama and Hiei where they were hovering, then over at Yuusuke, a slight grin crossing his face suddenly. "Oh would Mirigo get a kick out of this. Urameshi Yuusuke, correct?"

Giving Marcell a little nod, he looked around at the other people in the room, those that he was unfamiliar with, then back to him again, the movement looking casual. "Yeah, that's me."

"Good." He points over at Heero, again. "That is your several times great grandson, Heero Yuy."

"What?" Yuusuke didn't seem quite sure how to swallow that one, in a thousand years from now this kid was his great however many times grandson? He was so short for that... Apparently Yuusuke was having the slightest bit of trouble taking in that tidbit of information.

"Yes, it's a gift for me to be able to trace a family line if there is one amongst people in the same room. You happen to be hmm, go into the room with Koenma, you need to know what Mirigo has to say, after all, you're his grandpa too." Marcell pushed at the stunned Yuusuke, shoving him into the room with Koenma, Duo and Mirigo before walking back into the room with a little grin.

Hiei, surprisingly, was the one to talk. "He left the room without a protest? I didn't think that was possible." He flicked his gaze to Kurama then, giving him a slight smirk as he caught his shock out of the corner of his eye, before turning back towards Marcell. The room appeared to be slowly clearing.

Kurama looked around the room with a little amusement himself before looking back to Marcell. "Alright, am I related to anyone in this room then? You've managed to gain my curiosity."

"Yes, actually, you're related to Trowa. So is Hiei. Grandparents to him." Trowa tilted his head a little to study Kurama and Hiei with this little bit of information, his visible green eye expressionless as he gave them his full attention for a few moments, trying to determine the plausibility of that.

After a moment of silence Trowa nodded slightly toward Hiei and Kurama, then turned to Marcell again. "I believe you."

To be continued.