Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ Home is Where the Heart is..or is Supposed to be: ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Okay, I forgot the disclaimers in the other chapters, so I'll put it here!! ^^;; I don't own YYH or GW!!! Nuh-uh! Not at all! Tho' I DO own the Kurama shrine….

Kurama: -.-;;; Creepy…

Home Is Where The Heart Is…Or Is Supposed To Be:

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Quatre said, smiling. "Of course." Kurama said, smiling in return. "Later, Q!! If you get caught in traffic, shout mean words at the innocent person in front of you. At least you'll be entertained!" Duo said, winking. Quatre chuckled and Kurama did a facefault.

Quatre got into the limousine which was to take him home. Duo noticed that there were other limousines or expensive cars all present to pick up the students. "Rich kids live it easy, huh?" Duo said, jokingly. Kurama smiled. "Yes, but I still enjoy walking." He replied. Duo grinned. "That's only because we go by the park!" Duo said accusingly. Kurama laughed and started to walk, Duo catching up.

"So they walk?" Botan said, looking as Kurama and Duo started walking out of school grounds. Wufei shrugged. "It's their own business." He said. "Wonder what their houses look like." Kuwabara said. "Stop being nosy, baka." Hiei muttered. Kuwabara was about to shout back but stopped dead.

"What's up?" Yusuke asked his silent friend. Kuwabara pointed. "They're looking right at us." He said, whispering harshly. Everyone's eyes turned to where Kuwabara's were locked, and met two pairs of cold green and amethyst eyes. Duo and Kurama were standing there, eyes locked on the group. Kurama said something and Duo nodded, before Duo suddenly grinned and waved at Heero. He winked and the pair began walking, chatting and smiling like nothing happened.

"What in the hell…?" Yusuke said to himself, confused. "Hey, I think Duo likes you, Heero."Cathy said, oblivious to the fact that the pair had been glaring at them before. Heero flushed. "Isnt that just cute, now all we need is a guy for Kurama, and we got ourselves a triple date!" Yusuke said, taking advantage of the light mood. "I think Hiei-neesan will go good with Kurama." Yukina said bluntly. Hiei turned an odd shade of pink, before going back to normal. "YUKINA!!!" Hiei yelled defensively. "Well, he seems your type, niisan." Yukina said. Hiei covered his face with his hands.

"What are you guys, friends or matchmakers?" Wufei asked, smirking a bit. Trowa sweatdropped, Heero snorted, and Hiei grumbled something not very pleasant.