Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ Anatomy and Gatorade ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Jeez, it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to put up another chappy…-.-+;;

Kurama+Duo: That's because you're an idiot.

Aya: *face vault*

Quatre: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Gundam Wing nor Yu Yu Hakusho!! ^^

Aya: Why cant you be sweet like Quatre?

Duo: Too hard.

Kurama: Your fault.

Anatomy and Gatorade:

"He's still looking at you…" Duo whispered to Quatre, glancing back at Trowa. It was Algebra class with Mr. Itsuki, who was `talking buisness' with Mr. Sensui next door. Quatre ignored him, looking at the door. "How long does it take him to talk?!" Quatre grumbled. "To do it properly, it would take an hour. But they seem to be experienced, so it'll only take 30 minutes." Kurama said, bluntly. Quatre facefaulted and the class burst out laughing.

"THAT was un-needed information, fox." Duo said slyly. "Quatre asked, I simply answered." Kurama said smirking. "That wasn't what I wanted to know…" Quatre muttered. The door opened, and Mr. Itsuki walked in. His hair was slightly muffed and his clothes looked a little disheveled. "Alright, let's begin the lesson." He said.

"Of what? The human anatomy?" Duo whispered. Quatre snickered and Kurama merely smiled. "I heard that, Mr.Maxwell, and you'll be serving a detention for that comment." Mr. Itsuki said. " Yes, sir. Sorry. But I thought Mr. Sensui was coming over after class so you two can `talk' again?" Duo said, smiling innocently. Mr. Itsuki flushed a brilliant pink. "Well, then, you'll serve it tomorrow!" Mr. Itsuki snapped at him. The students snickered.

"You guys just like to get in trouble, don't you?" Quatre sighed, exasperated. "It's our special talent." Kurama replied. "Don't sweat it, kitten. At least it's fun, right?" Duo said, grinning. "Yes, such fun." Quatre replied sarcastically. "And kitten?" he echoed, amused. "Great. Now he's going to name everyone after animals." Kurama mumbled. Duo smirked. "Nah. You two are just special." "I'm honored, really." Kurama said, placing his hand over his heart. "Alright, that's enough." Quatre said, bemused.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Each sound made Duo twitch just a little bit. It was the last period, and in two minutes, it was lunchtime. "Is something wrong, Duo?" Quatre asked concerned. Koenma stopped lecturing and looked at them. "What's the matter?" Mr. Koenma asked. "Duo's having a seizure." Kurama stated, flipping through the pages of his textbook. The class was silent. The bell rang. "OH GLORY, IT'S LUNCH!!! I'M FINALLY FREEEE!!!!" Duo yelped, nearly jumping out of his desk. "Don't get too excited, they're serving tuna sandwiches today. I think there was an eye in one." Kurama said, looking up. Duo facefaulted. "YOU LIE!!!" Duo exclaimed. "You're a nutjob. Come on, it's time for lunch." Kurama said, dragging a stunned Duo out the door. Quatre followed, embarrassed. The rest of the class stared after them.

"Hey, isn't that..?" "You're right, it is! That's the guy that smashed a pie in Karasu's face!!" a bunch of girls murmured to each other. Duo smiled evilly. "Aw, fox, getting us infamous was MY job…" he said, with mock hurt. Kurama rolled his eyes.

"Hey, where's kitty?" Duo asked, looking around. "If you ever pay attention instead of yapping off, you'd know he went to get a drink." Kurama stated, flipping through his biology textbook. Duo huffed.

Quatre glared at the evil, money-stealing thief, also known as the Gatorade machine. "That was a complete waste of my only dollar!" he yelled quietly to himself. He felt like kicking it, but that would be inappropriate.

He sighed. "Maybe Kurama has some money I can borrow…no, I can't bother my friends about it! Well, there goes my lunch." Quatre muttered to himself darkly. "Is something wrong?" a monotone voice asked from behind him. He turned around to be facing, none other than, Trowa Barton. Quatre flushed. Allah, he does talk! And such a sexy voice..no! No, must…concentrate… "Hm? No, nothing's wrong." Quatre said, flashing one of his brilliant smiles. "…" Trowa stared at him blankly. Quatre blinked. Trowa stared. Quatre blinked. Stare. Blink. Stare. Blink. Stare. Blink. Stare….

"What's taking him so long? It's been five minutes…" Kurama said, lowering his textbook. Duo snapped out of his daze. "Dunno. We should go check on him." Duo said, pouncing out of his chair. Kurama nodded. They walked out to the patio, only to see Quatre blinking, Trowa staring at him, Trowa's friends sitting a little away from the scene, sweatdropping and watching, and Trowa's fan club dead silent.

Kurama slapped himself on the forehead. "This is going to be a long school year…" Duo sniggered. "Should we interrupt?" he asked. Kurama shook his head. "No, let's just watch. I think kitten is growing uncomfortable anyway." Kurama said, taking a seat on the brick bench. Duo followed suit.

Oookay, this is kind of uncomfortable…maybe I should leave! Oh, of course, I'm standing in front of the machine!! Stupid stupid stupid Quatre!!! "Oh, um, I'm-I'm SORRY!! You probably wanted to get a Gatorade! Well, this machine kind of doesn't work, so, um, yah…" Quatre said, totally flustered. He moved out of the way. "Wait, that's not-" Trowa began, "Well, see you around, Trowa!" Quatre said, walking very fast away. That is, until he noticed his two smirking friends. "One word and you wont be able to talk for the next week." Quatre said darkly, sweeping past them. "Our lips are sealed." Duo said teasingly, and they followed him.

Trowa sighed. Why is this so hard? Now I ended up scaring him… He walked over to his friends, who were either blank or smirking. "Hn." He muttered, as he took a seat next to Cathy. "Don't worry, Trowa, there'll be another chance!" Botan said encouragingly. "Yah, but try to actually talk to him, instead of staring him down. What's he supposed to think?" Cathy lectured him. "Hn." Trowa replied.

~~~~~~~~~~End Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya: Okay, I know I haven't asked this before, but can someone review?!!! PLEEEEEEZZ?!!! I mean, I need to know if I'm doing good or not…c'mon people….

Hiei: And now she begs, like the baka she is.

Aya: *tackles Hiei* JERK!!!

Kurama: *off to the side* they're so immature….

Duo: *has found a knife* Oooooooo…sharp object #2!!!

Wufei, Joel, & Touya: *have run FAR away*