Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ Home Ec Was Never the Same ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Okay, since Kurama was last chappy's subject, this one is the slightly homicidal Duo one.

Wufei: This is INJUSTICE, onna!!

Aya: Oh shaddup and take it like a man.

Wufei: *begins rant of injustice*

Yukina: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho or Gundam Wing.

Home Ec Was Never the Same:

"Okay, class, now remember safety with sharp objects…" The home ec teacher, Mr. Treize said. Duo, with his group members Wufei, Touya (where the heck..?), and Joel were assigned to make vegetable soup. Heero's group, which was Heero, Botan, Yukina, and Jin were assigned to make spaghetti. Thus, the chaos began…

"Alright, so what do we do first?" Touya asked coolly. "It says we should cut the vegetables-" Joel began, but was interrupted by an overly-excited Duo. "Oo, oo, I'll cut `em up!!!" he said, grabbing a knife. "Oooooo, sharp object!!!" he said, half maniacally, half evilly. The other three sweatdropped.

"Alright, Maxwell. Cut the tomatoes-" Wufei started, but had to quickly withdraw his hand as a knife cut instantly into a tomato, chopping it to pieces. "Watch where your cutting!!! This is injustice!!!" Wufei yelled, going into a rant. However, the psychopathic Duo was a little too involved in his work to hear straight….

"Kyaaaaa!!! Watch where you're putting that thing!!!!"

"Hey, I don't think we were supposed to cut that!!"

"Duo, you psycho, put down the knife!!!"

"You almost got my finger!!!"

"Wasn't that the pot..?!!!"

"EEEEEYAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"MAXWELL, GIVE ME THE KNIFE!!!! THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!"

Heero's group sweatdropped. The other groups were just plain out scared.

"Well, I think that's the last time we give Duo a knife…" Treize said, a bit shaken. Duo had a maniacal smile on, snickering evilly. Wufei was on the verge of killing him, Touya was wiping tomato juice from his face, and Joel was still hiding under the table. "That was fun!!!" Duo said gleefully. "FUN?!!! TRYING TO KILL US WAS FUN!!??" Wufei yelled angrily at him. Duo sweatdropped. "Is there a right answer to that?" Duo asked quietly, sheepishly. Wufei started to twitch with anger and annoyance.

"Okay, that was scary…." Botan said, stirring the tomato sauce. "Whatta loonie! Hope Touya's alright…" Jin said, worriedly. Botan and Yukina stared at him accusingly. "What..?" he asked dumbly. Heero sighed. "I think he's rather…interesting." Heero said more to himself, but it didn't go unnoticed. "Awwww, isn't dat cute?!! I tink someone's gotta cruuussshh….." Botan said teasingly. Heero glared one of those Award-Winning Heero deathglares.

~~~~~~~~~~End Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya: La la laaaa….

Kurama: O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiei: Someone, review before the fox loses it…

Duo: I think he's already lost it….-.-;;;;