Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ Help Notice ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Just so everyone knows, this is a help notice, not a chap! I need some help with some things…

Wufei: Because she's an incompetent onna.

Aya: Shaddup!! Besides, Wuffie, I need help with you. Yep, that's right folks, I need someone to pair up with Wuffers here.

Wufei: *splutters*

Aya: And no, I'm not talking ocs. I mean like another character, y'know, like meiran, or sally, or zechs, or treize…somethin' like that. The pair with the most votes wins.

Duo: And she needs help with another chappy. Because so far, she's thinking of taking the story on a dramatic twist.

Kurama: Which means the angst part is starting to show. She's just not certain on how to let out hints of it.

Aya: Well, I was thinking of a party…oh, the next happy the boys meet their rivals!!! That's right, kurama meets mukuro, duo meets relena more…and kitty meets Dorothy. Oh, and Dorothy is probably the only one of the rivals that actually has a decent amount of brains….

Also, I have some school, so be patient for the next chapters! Thank you for reviewing!! Your advice was greatly appreciated!! ^^