Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ The Party ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Yay, it's the party!!!

Kurama: And Mukuro is finally introduced.

Aya: That's right, we have the rivals, and you'll also see slight hints of the boys' pain!

Quatre: *dryly* And me being sexually harassed about 5 times.

Aya: Take it like a man.

Yukina: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Gundam Wing, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Kurama.

Aya: Rubbing salt in the wounds, minna. Oh, and I have also decided that I will have a contest for Wuffers!!

Wufei: WUFEI!!!!

Aya: See who will be likely partners for Wuffles here in the end of the chapter, and pleez cast votes! Now, the chappy.

 

 

 

The Party:

 

Kurama glared at the school gate. Come on, Duo. I hate waiting. Kurama thought to himself. "Excuse me." A feminine voice said behind him. He turned to see Mukuro. "You are Kurama, correct?" she asked, eyes settling on him. "That's correct." Kurama said in a light tone.

 

The girl stared at him before digging through her backpack. She pulled out a yellow envelope. "Here. It's an invitation to a party. You and Duo are invited." She replied, shifting her bag from one shoulder to another. Kurama took it. "Pardon, but what is your name?' Kurama asked. The girl smirked. "I am Mukuro Hinnata. See you later, Kurama." She said, smirking and stalking away. Kurama didn't like the feel of this. "Well, it's just a party. Duo and I could have some entertainment." Kurama said to himself.

 

"Hey, fox, what's got you tensed up?" Duo asked, coming up behind him. Quatre was behind Duo. Kurama turned around and handed Duo the invitation. "Apparently we've been invited to a party. Would you like to go?" Kurama asked. Duo looked perplexed. "Who..?" Duo asked. "A girl named Mukuro." Kurama replied. "You're invited, too?" Quatre asked. "So am I." Quatre said, smiling.

 

 

"You INVITED them?!" Relena burst, looking at Mukuro like she had three heads. Mukuro smirked. "Think about it, Relena. So many people there, it's the perfect chance to embarrass them." Mukuro said. "You two get jealous so easy, it's pathetic." Dorothy sighed. "Then again, Duo and Kurama ARE pretty enough to turn ANYONE gay." Dorothy said. "Exactly. And NO ONE takes Hiei away from me." Mukuro said, nose in air.

 

"Still, there's something different about them…it's liking their hiding something…" Dorothy said, voicing her thoughts. "Please, they're nothing more than L-2 assholes." Relena said. "You should never underestimate the competition, Relena." Dorothy said.

 

 

Kurama was blank, and Duo looked uneasy. They stood in front of a huge mansion, where sounds of music and people resonated from. "Well, shall we go?" Kurama asked. "Something`s amiss, Kurama. And I don't like it." Duo said. Kurama raised an eyebrow. "Did you just call me by my real name? I'm not saying relax, Duo, but we have to seem normal. Skipping out on parties and flirting with populars would draw too much unwanted attention." Kurama said. "Yah, I know." Duo said. Kurama smiled. "Then in we go." Kurama said, leading the way.

 

Kurama sighed. What have we gotten ourselves into? He thought to himself, warily. Duo ventured off to find drinks, which probably wasn't a good idea. Now he was alone, AND annoyed. He didn't like the smell of alcohol. And here I thought I wouldn't have to smell it ever again. Kurama thought to himself.

 

 

Quatre was uneasy. Okay, it was more than that, he was simply terrified. He hadn't seen Duo or Kurama yet, and here he was, sitting all alone in the corner. He groaned inwardly. "Hello, Quatre." A female voice purred. Quatre jumped, and then noticed it was Dorothy. "Uh...hi, Miss Catalonia." He replied, a bit shaken. She smirked at him. Oh, how he hated that smirk.

 

"There's no need to be formal, Quatre. It is a party, after all. Would you like something to drink, perhaps?" she asked nicely. Why, so you can poison it? Quatre's inner voice said sarcastically. He smiled at her. "No thank you, I'm not thirsty. But would you like one, Dorothy?" he asked. She put on a thinking expression. She doesn't honestly think I believe she's thinking it over, does she? She smiled at him. "Thank you that would be lovely. I'll wait here. "she said, sitting down. He nodded and got up.

 

Quatre groaned. "Where do these people keep the drinks? I've been looking around for five minutes!" he sighed. He began looking around again, that is, until a hand grabbed him from a crowd and pulled him on to the dance floor. "Ack--!!" was all he managed before he was enveloped in a throng of sweaty, dancing people who were too high off caffeine.

 

 

He was going to throttle someone. Somehow, Duo, in a venture for drinks, found himself locked in the closet. Yes, that's right. Locked. In a closet. Someone just happened to push him into a closet, and the next thing he knew, he heard a click sound. Someone locked him in a closet. Him. In a closet. Did we mention he was locked in a closet? Because he was.

 

"I hate parties. Oh god, how I hate parties." He mumbled darkly to himself. "Duo, are you in there?" a snide voice asked evilly. He recognized that voice. Relena's. I should have known. He thought. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Hee hee hee!!" she giggled evilly. If he wasn't locked in the closet, he would have killed her. Ten times over. Very painfully. But he couldn't, he was locked in a closet. (He's pretty hung up about that, isn't he? <.<;)

 

"Relena, let me out of here." He said in a very dangerous tone. She snickered. "But why, it must be so cozy in there." She said in a mocking tone. Okay, now he wanted to punch a hole through the door and grab her throat and bash her head in. "Let-me-out." He said, on the verge of doing just what he imagined. "Mmmmm..." she said, and then a girl voice, most likely Dorothy's, beckoned her. "Oh my! Sorry, Duo, but Dorothy seems to be having some trouble! Bye now!" he could practically feel the smirk on her face as she waltzed off.

 

 

Where is he? Kurama thought. He got up and began a search for Duo. If he found someone else to torment, I'll starve him for the next week. Kurama thought darkly. Then he noticed them. Them. Dorothy, Relena, and Mukuro. Talking. Smirking. That-is-not-good. He walked to the side, keeping close to the shadows of the wall, nearing the three.

 

"And?" Dorothy asked, interested. Relena snickered evilly. "I paid some thug guy to push Duo in the closet and lock him in! Then I started taunting him! Oh, you could just hear how annoyed he was! It was great!!" she said, excitedly. Mukuro sneered. "And what about you, Dorothy? How did you fair with `Mr. Winner'?" she asked coolly. Dorothy leaned back in her seat. "I asked him to get me a drink, but I suppose he got lost. Relena did put the drinks upstairs." She said, smirking.

 

Kurama rolled his eyes. So that's where the drinks were. Mental note: never trust a smirking girl. Ever. He walked away, intent on finding the closet Duo happened to be locked into, then saving Quatre from the hopelessness of finding drinks on the first floor.

 

 

Oh no, he wasn't mad. He was pissed. Yes, innocent, sweet, kind, caring Quatre Raberba Winner was pissed. But who wouldn't be? After being mistaken for a girl twice, not once, but twice, pushed here and there and everywhere, and still stuck in a blob of sweaty flesh known as a dance floor was not what one would consider fun. Not to mention his butt got pinched three times, by two guys who thought he was a girl, and one guy who KNEW he was a guy.

 

So he just stood in the middle of the dancing blob, hoping to find a way out or have a savior. "Allah, please help me…" he whispered. "Quatre?" a monotone voice asked behind him. He turned to see Trowa. "Trowa!" he said, relief clear in his voice. He could have kissed him! But he had more restraint than Duo, so just settled for walking briskly toward him.

 

"What are you doing here?" Trowa asked, raising an eyebrow. Quatre began to fidget. "Well, I was invited. And then I met Miss Dorothy, and she asked me to get her a drink, and…well, I couldn't find them, and then some guy pulled me on the dance floor." Quatre said. Dorothy… Trowa thought, annoyed.

 

Quatre caught the annoyed look in Trowa's eyes (Quatre just doesn't miss anything, does he?). He backed up a bit. "Oh, sorry for bugging you. I guess I should find a way out of this hellhole-err, I mean, dance floor." He said, backing up some more. Luckily for Trowa, he got over the fact that his innocent angel (his?!!) cussed and grabbed his hand. "Huh?" was all Quatre could muster as Trowa dragged him away. "Out." Trowa said. Quatre managed to get on his own two feet and was pulled along by Trowa.

 

 

"Hey, where did Trowa go?" Kuwabara asked. Yusuke shrugged. "He just took off." Cathy supplied. "Maybe he spotted Catalonia and took off for the bomb shelter." Wufei mused. Heero and Hiei leaned casually against the wall. Keiko, Yukina, and Botan went off, chattering. "Hey, isn't that Kurama?" Cathy asked, pointing to a slim redhead (aka Kurama) standing by a closet door, inspecting it. Hiei froze. "What's he doing?" Kuwabara asked, trying to get a better look. "Well, let's go ask." Yusuke said, grabbing Hiei's shirt collar, hauling him off with the others close behind.

 

"Hey, fox boy, whatcha up to?" Yusuke asked, nearing Kurama. Kurama turned to them, and then pointed to the lock on the door. "Hiei, do you think this lock would come off if someone picked at it or banged it up a few times?" Kurama asked. Hiei looked at him, then at the lock. "It's an electronic lock, and if banged could set off a loud alarm, or messed with could provide an electric jolt." Hiei said. "Why?" he asked.

 

Kurama looked it over. Then sighed. "I better not have to pay for damages." He muttered, before planting his foot right through the door. The others' eyes bulged. "What the hell are you doing?!!" Hiei yelled at him. Kurama withdrew his foot and crossed his arm. "That's all I'm going to help with, you can do the rest yourself." He said, deadpan. A second passed before a foot from inside the closet kicked through. Repeatedly.

 

There was a big enough hole now and Duo crawled out. "Maxwell?!!" Wufei spluttered. Duo dusted himself off. "I can't believe she locked me in a closet. That's so lame." Duo said. "Lame, but effective nonetheless." Kurama replied. "Who's side are you on?!" Duo snapped at him. "Yours, obviously, seeing as I helped you out." Kurama replied coolly. Duo glowered at him. "Do you have an answer for everything?" he asked, hotly. "It's a curse, I'm afraid." Kurama replied, smirking. Duo rolled his eyes.

 

"Dude, who locked you in the closet?" Yusuke asked. Duo turned to him, twitching. "The pink poodle's thugs. I swear, that's pathetic." Heero glowered. Damnit Relena. He thought annoyed to himself. "Duo, I heard that the drinks are on the second floor. But before we go, we have to find kitten. Apparently Miss Catalonia sent him looking for the drinks. Poor thing is probably lost." Kurama replied. Duo nodded.

 

"QUATRE'S here?!!!" Yusuke nearly yelled. "Um…is that a problem, Mr. Urameshi?" a shy voice asked. They all turned to see Trowa, holding Quatre by the hand. "Uh…" was all Yusuke could say. Duo glanced at their hands, entwined. He pulled on Kurama's sleeve and motioned towards it. Kurama smiled…kind of evilly. Everyone turned to their hands. Trowa and Quatre looked down, blushed, and hurriedly broke the contact.

 

"Awwwww…." Duo said, clasping his hands together and batting his eyelashes. "That was so SWEEET! You don't have to stop touching each other if---MMPH!!!" Duo was cut short as Quatre, who might we add was as red as a tomato, clasped his hand on Duo's mouth and began dragging him off in the opposite direction. "We. Go. Now. Need. Drinks." Quatre said, glaring fiercely at Kurama. Kurama held up his hands defensively. "Whatever you say, Master!" he said, following the blonde.

 

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" Yusuke said, grinning wickedly. "Trowa must be SO happy his little angel is here! You should invite him dancing, Trowa!" Cathy said, smirking at her brother. Trowa remained neutral. "Whatever. You know he SO turned you on." Yusuke said evilly. At that point, Trowa's eyes (or eye) grew as big as a saucer(s). Hiei let out a little snicker, and Heero smirked.

 

 

"I don't believe you, Duo! You almost told him!!" Quatre whined. Duo smiled. "Relax, Quat. It's obvious the guy is interested. Why else would he hold your hand in such a loving manner?" Duo said, smirking. Quatre sighed. "I think it's all in my head. Has to be." Quatre mumbled. Kurama sipped his fruit punch. Then stopped. "Kitten! Watch out-"

 

Quatre blinked, and turned to come face-to-chest with Trowa, who just happened to `forget' where he was walking. And walked straight into Quatre. "Ack!!" was all Quatre could say as he fell to the floor, with Trowa on top of him. Cathy ran up, flailing. "Trowa!!! See what happens when you space out while walking!-Oh! Quatre! Are you okay?" she asked, peering down at the little Arabian who was under her brother.

 

Trowa, forgetting how to stand up, was still on top of Quatre, inspecting him. Quatre was too dazed and confused. Kurama sighed. Heero, Hiei, and Yusuke ran up. Then Yusuke decided it was a perfect opportunity to laugh his ass off. Heero grunted, and Hiei looked…distorted.

 

"Um, Tro, bud, not that I think you and kitty there mind the position you're in, but maybe you should get up." Duo said, smirking. At that point, Trowa flushed, brain finally in place and stood up, like a robot. Quatre was helped up by Kurama. "What..happened?" Quatre asked, rubbing the back of his head. "Tro there couldn't get enough of you, so he decided he liked it better with you on the bottom and him on the top!" Duo said, snickering.

 

Quatre and Trowa blushed. "DU~O!!!" Quatre yelped, blushing furiously. Duo grinned. "Well, folks, seeing as my job here is done, let's hit the dance floor, fox! That is, unless you want to dance with spikey!" Duo said, motioning towards Hiei.

 

Hiei gulped. He didn't mind dancing, in fact he was damn good at it. It's just that...well, let's just say Kurama wasn't wearing clothes for him to…dance with. Tight, white pants with silver seams and a silver, sleeve-less shirt with the word `foxy' on it written in black on the front and back was just provoking a nosebleed. Add it with a red ruby necklace, silver ribbons on the wrists, and a girly-like body to die for, Hiei was on the verge of one himself.

 

"And leave you alone, Duo? I couldn't!" Kurama exclaimed. Duo latched on to Heero's arm then. "Nah, it's alright! I'm sure Hee-chan has got some moves! Especially with this hot bod of his!" Duo said, smiling. Heero grunted. Duo wore tight black leather pants, with the sides' half-way laced up. He had on a tight, black shirt with see-through sleeves, tied to his arms with black string. His braid had a black ribbon, and he wore the same cross and wristbands.

 

"Sorry, Kurama, but maybe you should dance with Duo. Hiei here looks like he's going to give way to a nosebleed any minute." Yusuke said, smirking. Kurama smiled. "Why, of course. I'm flattered I turn you on so much, Hiei. Come on, Duo. I don't want Heero to die of anemia too." Kurama said, lacing his way through the crowd. "I bid you adieu!" Duo said, then went off after Kurama.

 

"Dad's right, I should carry a gun. Then I can blow my brains out when convenient." Quatre muttered. "And I took you for an optimist, too." Cathy said smirking. Trowa was still in a state of shock (which didn't show) so he just stood there silently. As usual. "Anyway, seeing as our entertainment just took off to the dance floor, should we go whap some sense into three certain biotches?" Cathy asked.

 

"What?" Quatre asked, confused. "Nothing, little one. Don't mind Cathy, she just enjoys violence." Trowa said, patting Quatre's head, with Cathy arguing in the background. Little one? Quatre asked himself, and could just imagine his friends (more like Duo) saying something about pet names. He twitched.

 

"Yuy! Jaganshi! Urameshi! Barton! Bloom! This is injustice, making us wait!" Wufei snapped at them. "Oh, um, i-i'm sorry, Wufei! It's my entire fault! I, uh, bothered your friends! I'm SORRY!!" Quatre said, apologizing over and over. Wufei looked a little taken back, and Kuwabara looked lost.

 

"Aw, now look what you did, Wufei. You made Quatre feel bad. Careful, you wouldn't want Trowa after you." Yusuke said warningly. Trowa rolled his eye. "Hey, it looks like the fox and the devil are really attention getting." Cathy pointed out. They all turned to see what she was pointing at. Heero's, Quatre's, and Hiei's jaws dropped. Kurama and Duo were dancing. Together. Dancing a little too exotically together. Touching each other in ways that friends should not touch.

 

"I didn't know that was legal for dancing." Cathy observed, simply. Wufei was distorted, Kuwabara was covering his eyes, and Heero and Hiei were not tearing their eyes off the two for one second. "Um…should we stop them?" Quatre asked meekly. "Let's wait until Heero or Hiei gather drool." Yusuke smirked.

 

Hiei shook his head, and resumed leaning against the wall, Heero following suit. But that didn't last long. "Damn-it." Hiei muttered, then stalked over to the dancing pair, who was being supported by their onlookers. Hiei grabbed Kurama around the waist and dragged him away, back to the group. Duo shrugged and followed. The wall of onlookers `awww'ed and resumed back to the sweaty blob of high people they once were.

 

"What the hell was THAT?!!! Did you two realize what the hell you were doing?!!!" Hiei yelled at them. Duo winced. "Aw, c'mon, spikes. It was just a little dirty dancing." Duo said, the words rolling casually off his tongue. Hiei and Heero twitched. "Well, you two didn't wanna join! So we just danced together, and that's the only dance we could think of." Duo pleaded.

 

"At least it's not as bad as what we used to do." Kurama added, more to Duo. Duo smirked. "Yah, fox, but you won't do THAT anymore. That's what that good ol' stash of tapes is for.(1)" Duo said. Kurama darkened. "You videotaped it? I told you to stop doing that!" Kurama scolded. Duo shrugged. "You wont do it anymore, had to remember it somehow." Duo sighed. Kurama banged his head against the wall.

 

Quatre facevaulted. "I don't even want to know." He sighed. Duo grinned. "Aw, kitten, that really hurts. Just because you're all happy you made skin contact with Mr. Stoic-But-Hot doesn't mean you can lash out past frustration on us!" Duo said, grinning.

 

Quatre whapped him in the head. "And you said I was the perv!" Quatre said, hitting him again. Duo let out a maniacal laugh. Wufei inwardly shuddered.

 

"Heero!!" Relena squealed, popping out of nowhere. Everyone jumped a bit. "I'm so glad you came! Would you like to-" Relena was cut short when she saw Duo. "How did you--?" she began, but was answered with an evil grin from Duo. "I hope whoever owns this house has house insurance." Duo said evilly. Relena paled.

 

"Duo, it's late, and this party is a bore aside from our friends here. Can we leave?" Kurama sighed. Duo nodded. "Yah. Later, guys!" Duo waved, winking at Heero. "Goodnight." Kurama added seductively, giving Hiei a slight peck on the cheek, causing him to blush. Yusuke snickered. The pair walked out, after everyone's' goodbyes. "So, Quatre, you need a ride home?" Cathy asked. "Not if its an inconvenience!!" he said hurriedly. "Oh, of course not! I'll even leave you and Trowa alone in the backseat too!" she chided. Trowa whapped her in the head.

 

 

"Are you alright?" Duo asked his friend as they made their way silently down the road. Kurama shuddered. "I'll be fine. It was just the smell of the alcohol." Kurama said. Duo nodded. "How about you?" Kurama asked. Duo smirked. "Fine. A little tired. Teasing them takes a lot out of me, you know?" Duo said. Kurama looked at him. "Duo, you needn't wear your mask around me." Kurama stated. Duo's smirk dropped. "I know." he said. His eyes seemed to deaden, and his face became emotionless. They walked into their 1 story, 2 rooms, and 1 bathroom house. "Goodnight, kitsune." Duo said. Kurama paused outside his door, looking after Duo walked into his own room. "Goodnight...Shinigami." Kurama whispered, and walked into his own room.

 

 

No, Kurama and Duo are not a couple and never will be. Although they will do certain….sensual moves to each other, just for the enjoyment.

 

Aya: Okay, welcome to the Win Wufei's heart show!!!

Kurama: This is an after-log, not a dating show.

Aya: Blah blah blah! Keep talking, and I'll sing!

Kurama: *cringe*

Aya: Now, meet our contestants!!!

*A red curtain withdraws to reveal six people.*

Aya: Now, just keep in mind that we can have crossover pairings. Now, the contestants!!

*CONTESTANTS*

Zechs: *fiddling with rose* Pretty, pretty flower….*has actually stole it from Kurama*

Treize: *smirks* Hello, little dragon.

Yukina: *blushes and waves*

Botan: HELLOOO!!!! *overly-excited*

Meiran: *bows* Greetings.

Sally Po: Hi.

*END CONTESTANTS*

Wufei: *is twitching*

Aya: Okay, now I said the pairings at the beginning, but I could shift them around!! Now, here are the recent polls:

WufeixYukina- 1

WufeixZechs-0

WufeixTreize- 0

WufeixSally- 0

WufeixMeiran- 0

WufeixBotan- 0

 

Aya: REVIEW!!!!!