Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 003; Hot encounter on Antarctica ❯ French people know no end! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

003; Hot encounter on Antarctica

Chapter 1

-French people know no end!-

________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Yadda, yadda, the usual and yeah, I don't own the GW characters. All of you should be tiered of that irritating meaning now.

Authors: Jinsei Seishin

Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5+6+13

Warnings: Yaoi, lime, fusion with Bond movies, some deaths, humor, AU

// … // Thoughts

# … # Author's note

________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

New Orleans; 06.00 am

I woke up as usual to the morning news on the TV. I realized that something was wrong as the broadcast turned from original news to a few seconds of static and then into some kind of live sending. And well-known brow…eh, a well-known face appeared. Treize Kushrenada.

"I am Treize Kushrenada and I demand control of the United Earth Sphere Alliance! If I not are granted the command of the UESA I will use nuclear weapons against; New York, Washington, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Rome, Beijing, and the colonies of LaGrange Point 1-4. Hmm…And L3 I will nuke anyway. Thank you everyone for listening." The broadcast ended.

My old enemy; Treize Kushrenada. You're really pushing the limit this time, and you're mocking me! My thoughts were interrupted by the phone.

*Riing*

"Barton."

"003,come to Washington DC right now, you have a mission."

"Yes sir."

*Click* I silently wondered how Treize had gotten hold of the codes for the nuclear weapons. I left my apartment and headed for HQ.

Secret Service Headquarters of the UESA, Washington DC; 09.00 am

I arrived at HQ and went past the secretary to our boss; Duo Maxwell. I nodded at him as he smiled up at me and loudly exclaimed;

"Hi Trowa, on schedule as usual!" He pushed the button to the internal communicator, the screen flashed on.

"Heero, 003 is here."

"Let him in."

I opened the door to my boss, Heero Yuy's room and went in. I sat down in front of the desk and waited for my mission instructions.

"003, yesterday Relena Peacecraft was // Thankfully // kidnapped by the leader of Oz, Treize Kushrenada and has been forced to give over the codes of the nuclear weapons. Your mission is to meet with one of our spies for inside information and disarmament of the nuclear weapons. You're supposed to meet the spy at a bar called Sandrock in Paris."

I nodded and went out to meet with Doctor S, our scientist. Before I was out of the office I heard my boss talk to his secretary; "Duo, I need some assistance in here. Now." I smiled at Duo's chirped; "Ok!", and held up the door for him as he bounced by.

Down at Doctor S's lab; 09.13 am

"…and this is your new car, don't ruin this one too, 003. And here is a new…" I stopped listening then and there; I was in love with my new car. A Corvette. Sleek, rounded corners, dark-brown leather seats and a velvet-green lack. Absolutely stunning. After I had gotten my new toys, erm, equipment, I waited for my shuttle to Paris.

Paris, outside the bar Sandrock; 08.30 pm

I stepped inside the dark room and headed for a table in a corner.

"Monsieur, would you like anything to drink?" a sweet, tenor voice interrupted my reconnaissance of the room and I looked up. A beautiful, golden haired, angelic, young girl, or was it a very beautiful male in drag, anyway I was in love yet again, was standing beside my table.

"Oui, ma petite, a Martini, shaken not stirred."

The vision of loveliness, either it was a male or female, leaned down closely and asked; "Pardon Monsieur, I did not hear you. Did you say stirred or disturbed?"

"Stirred." Was this the spy? When she left I detected a note on the table. The only thing it read was; 003?. When she came back with my martini I stopped her from leaving and leaned near.

"I'll teach you some manners in my room later." I whispered. The waitress nodded and smiled at me. "I quit at ten thirty, see you then Monsieur."

At my hotel room; 10.31 pm

She was late. As I thought that, a nock was heard upon the door. I showed the girl inside and we sat down on the couch.

"You're late ma petite, any trouble?"

"Moi? Late, Monsieur? No, no trouble Monsieur 003. I'm Quatre Raberba Winner."

"Barton. Trowa Barton." As I knew we could be watched I leaned close to him and asked what he knew.

"I have the location of Treize Kushrenada's secret base, it's located in Antarctica." I grimaced, I hate cold and I'm sure he picked it just to annoy me. We decided that Quatre should stay in my hotel room, for satisfy…um, safety, of course.

I had taken a shower and was now sitting on the bed when Quatre came out of the shower with only, just like me, a bathing-robe on him. I looked at him and then went to him. I laid one light kiss on the half of his mouth, and when he didn't push away I laid more kisses over his face. The light kisses soon turned into passionate ones. While I was kissing him he was holding me close. After a little while he pulled away.

"You go to the bed while I'll draw the curtains shut over the window." I only gave him a nod and he proceeded towards the window. The window was a fairly big, very beautiful and very old-fashioned French of style. When Quatre stood on the other side of the window a loudly crash was heard.

The window was sent flying, in small pieces, over half of the room when it broke. I quickly grabbed my gun from under my pillow and turned towards the window when I heard Quatre scream.

"Trowa, help!"

A tall man with waist long, blond hair and a helm covering half of his face was holding Quatre up as a shield before himself. The man smirked at my gun.

"Use it if you think you can hit me without hitting her. Or you lower the gun now and throw it to the end of the bed." He smiled at me.

"No Trowa, don't do it." I slowly lowered my gun.

"So, 003 is this easy to stop. I have a message for you from my superior." He tossed me a CD. "And if you try to follow me, this little beauty will be getting trouble. Understood?" I only nodded at him, hiding my anger.

He went to stand on the edge of what had been the window. He took a leap out with a terrified Quatre in a hard-secured grasp.

I ran to the window and looked out. He was lowering himself, and Quatre, to the ground with a steel-wire. He was almost down, I would never make it down in time if I didn't jump out of the window. But this was the fourth floor.

I heard the lock give way to a key on the outside and a maid looked in.

"It's nothing. It sometimes comes with the job. Send the bill to me later." The poor girl looked confused but went to get a vacuum-cleaner. While she was gone I put on some clothes.

// Poor Quatre, he will not fall ill here, cause it's June and pretty warm, but on Antarctica… Ooh. // I thought with a slight chill.

I took my things and left the hotel. While driving towards the shuttle airport I put the CD into the player that I had in my car. A familiar voice started to speak.

"Good evening, 003. This is Trieze Kushrenada. I have taken your organization's spy hostage. She will do Relena Peacecraft company, join my side or die if she causes me trouble. She will be in danger if you try to come here and rescue either of them or destroy my plans."

The message on the CD ended and I took up my cell phone and dialed the HQ.

"Heero Yuy."

"003."

"What is it Trowa?"

"Our spy is kidnapped."

"Do you know where the base is?"

"On Antarctica."

"Get back here and we will have some new equipment ready for you."

"Hai."

To Be Continued…