Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 003; Hot encounter on Antarctica ❯ It’s turning cold, cold, cold! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

003; Hot encounter on Antarctica

Chapter 2

-It's turning cold, cold, cold!-

**************************************************************** *************************************************

Disclaimer: Yadda, yadda, the usual and yeah, I don't own the GW characters. All of you should be tiered of that irritating meaning now.

Authors: Jinsei Seishin

Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5+6+13

Warnings: Yaoi, lime, fusion with Bond movies, some deaths, humor, AU, slight OOCness from Heero (I think)

// … // Thoughts

# … # Author's note

**************************************************************** *************************************************

Treize Kushrenada's secret base on Antarctica; 07.00 am

The young, blond man stepped out of the shuttle with his captive in a secured grasp. He dragged his captive towards the base's entrance. When he was inside he proceeded towards his superior's # and lover # room. He knocked upon the door. After a minute the communicator screen flashed on.

"What is the matter in bothering me this early in the morning?" Treize grunted.

To judge by the look Treize had on his face Quatre guessed that the probably to be world leader had been drinking yesterday.

"Ninmu kanryo, Treize."

"Yes, yes, you manage the kidnapping, good job. But now let me be, I got a terrible headache."

"Yes Treize. Shall I put the spy with Relena Peacecraft?"

Treize, for a second, concentrated on the face of Zechs and followed his gaze down to the gold-haired beauty.

"Do as you wish with her."

Quatre's eyes became a little bigger when he heard Treize's words. Cause he had seen the hunger in Zechs' eyes all the time since he had been captured.

"Hai sir."

Zechs turned around and smiled down at Quatre while he walked towards his room.

Quatre felt big shivers going down his back. // Trowa, please come and help me, soon. //

On the shuttle airport in Washington DC; 07.00 am

The next morning, I was just boarding a private UESA shuttle that would take me to Antarctica within 20 minutes when I heard my phone ringing.

"Barton."

"003, Yuy here. You must hurry up your schedule cause yesterday evening Treize Kushrenada threatened to nuke London and Rome if he is not granted the control over the UESA in two days."

"I will do my best."

"Good. Over."

I was on the shuttle and it left for Antarctica.

Secret landing place on Antarctica; 07.22 am

I was off the shuttle with my equipment in no time. My new winter car's engine started with almost not a sound. And I sent of driving fast to the coordinates that Quatre had given me for the secret base. I got there in no time and had not so much of a trouble to get in.

Inside Treize Kushrenada's secret base; 07.34 am

The easiest way to go in there was to go through the ventilation shaft. And that was what I did. One risk was that if I really were detected in the ventilation shaft I would have a hard time to get out of it without being captured and putting Quatre in danger.

I went silently through the shaft and took a wrong turn the first time. It was not really the room I was searching for so I went back a few crawls and took another turn. I ended up in the opening to a pretty beautiful bedroom. From where the ventilation opening was I could see the bed. On the bed lay the same man that had kidnapped Quatre.

"Come out of there now Quatre. I am not dangerous, and it is not like I'm gonna bite… hard."

"I will never come out!"

"You can't stay in the bathroom forever and I promise you, it will not hurt."

"I still won't come out!"

*Sigh* "Quatre. I can break down that door, you know that I can. Why just not admit the defeat and come out."

"It doesn't change anything. I won't come out!"

"I'm afraid that you give me no choice. You are now forcing me to break down the door."

I smashed the protective bars that was separating the room and the shaft and jumped out and put myself between him and the bathroom's door.

"Well, well. If it isn't 003. What do you want?"

"If I were you I would get my boss out of here before the nuke hits the base."

Zechs stopped and looked at me then he looked at the door.

"How do I know that you're not lying to me, hmm?"

"It's just to check. I changed from Rome to here." I said with a cold voice.

Zechs slowly went to the computer and checked it. He didn't look happy when he turned from the computer. He only nodded at me and went out.

"Quatre, you can open now."

The bathroom door was thrown up and Quatre jumped into my arms.

"Oh finally you come Trowa. I don't know how much longer I could hold out."

He almost cried out the words to me. I hugged him close.

"We don't have time now Trowa, we must get out of here."

"No. I must stop the other nuclear bombs from hitting their target. You go."

"NO. I'll stay with you."

I only looked at him for a second and then nodded.

We went back to find the control room, like I had through the ventilation shafts. # The wrong room. Do I have to mention that Quatre still had his bathing robe on. #

# Let's check how it goes for Zechs. # ^_^

Zechs ran down the hall and slammed the door to his superior, and lover, open. He closed it behind himself.

"Why on earth did you do that for? I have a headache." Treize whined, still lying on the bed with his bodyguard, Chang Wufei, standing a bit away from the bed.

"I don't care about your fucking headache right now. 003 have broken in and he has changed the target of the Rome nuke."

"Where is it going to fall down now?" Wufei took one step towards Zechs.

"Here. And I have confirmed that threat."

"Get up now, Treize. We have to get you to safety." Wufei commanded.

Treize was up quite fast and got dressed in an even higher speed. He pressed the button to the loudspeaker.

"Red alert. The enemy has changed the target on one of the nuclear-bombs. The new target is this base. Evacuate immediately. I repeat, evacuate immediately. Now we can go."

They got all the way to the shuttle when Wufei came to a direct halt.

"Nataku!!!"

"Leave that stupid sword, we don't have time!"

"No! I won't leave it!"

Wufei turned at the spot and ran back in.

"Start up the engine Zechs. We will be back soon." Treize said to Zechs while running after Wufei.

Treize caught up with Wufei when he took his sword from Treize's room.

"Dragon please, we don't have time."

"Now we can go." Wufei said with his sword in hand.

Treize and Wufei were back in the shuttle with Zechs in a few minutes.

"Finally, let's get out of here now."

# Back to Trowa #

We left the control room after that we had stopped all the nukes from hitting their targets. All except the nuclear bomb that was heading towards London. I had to contact my boss about that. # ^_^ Heh, heh, heh. #

We stood by the exit that was nearest my car and I ran out with Quatre in my arms. The blond pushed the button on the alarm key and opened the door. I shoved him inside the car and jumped in on the front seat. I looked back to the back seat were Quatre was sitting. I saw that it was very cold for him. I gave him a blanket, put on the heat in the car and started to drive towards the place where I had landed with my shuttle. We both saw the shuttle of Treize Kushrenada leave the base.

We got to the shuttle and I carried Quatre into the shuttle. There was actually a big heap of thick, warmth giving # by electricity # blankets in the shuttle. I put Quatre on that heap and covered him with some blankets before I put on the electricity to them. Then I dialed my boss.

"Heero Yuy."

"003."

"Do you've a problem Trowa?"

"Sort of. The bomb towards London wouldn't change its course."

"The hole city is under evacuation. How about Relena Peacecraft?"

"………"

"Don't say you forgot her in there."

"………"

"Is there enough time to search for her?"

"No."

"Get yourself out of there then." # Oops! *evil smile* #

"Hai, sir. Ninmu kanryo."

I got the shuttle moving and put it on autopilot and went back to Quatre. He was asleep. It was understandable. I lied down beside him and took a nap myself.

The shuttle awoke me just before it was to land in Cairo, Egypt.

In a hotel room in Cairo; 04.35 pm

Quatre had gotten hold of some other clothes, we had gone to a restaurant, taken a walk through some parks and we had gotten back a few minutes. I was just about to kiss him when…

*Ring*

I cursed my phone in my thoughts. But answered it.

"Barton."

"Yuy here."

"What is it?"

"A few hours ago a team was sent up to what was left of Treize's base to search for the body of Relena Peacecraft. What they instead found was an underground catacomb WITH Relena Peacecraft in there. She was found unconsciousness but alive and not hurt at all // Why couldn't she be dead instead? //. But in London there has been some thousands deaths, and the city is highly damaged. But thanks to you 003, this catastrophe will not happen to any other city. Are you listening 003? 003?! 003!!"

"Duo."

I heard the telephone switch hands.

"Yes Trowa?" I wondered if Duo ever had sounded like Heero had.

"Make him busy."

"No problems, Tro-man. Bye now."

"No, don't you dare disconnect on mmmphhh!" I smiled at Quatre that lay beside me on the bed and pushed the disconnect button.

"Have you taken vacation now?"

"Oui, mon petit. I have." I put away the phone and kissed Quatre again. Then I began thrusting. Small sounds of pleasure filled the room, but no one on the other side of the door could hear them. We were finally, totally, alone.

~ Owari ~

**************************************************************** *************************************************

Jinsei: Don't think that I hate London just because I nuke it in this fic. I really like London, but I had to nuke some big city. And I felt like nuking London right then. Did I disappoint you by letting Relena survive? I only couldn't let her die, she must be left alive to pester the rest of the world. Heh, heh, heh.