Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 30 2x1. ❯ My own devolping interest. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 09/05/2007, 06:49am.
Authors Note:
For the 30_Gundams community over at LiveJournal.
Claim: 2x1. Duo/Heero.
Theme/Prompt: No.3. Interests.
Warning for possible out of character-ness. I'm trying darn it!.>_<.
///////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
///////

To him Heero was a person of interest. He was certainly the most unique person he's met so far. He didn't get to ask the ever silent Wing pilot much when they were on the boat a little while back. All he ever did was work on his Gundam.

Getting Heero to at least open up a little more and getting to know more about the guy was something he considered a personal challenge. Though he probably wouldn't tell Heero himself that, he did genuinely like the guy but he was so distant.

Maybe he would have some luck on his latest assignment, he was to meet Heero not too far off from here for an stealth mission to blow up another OZ base.
///////////

Deathscythes pilot was a slightly loud person. Maybe that was a good balance to the fact that he specialized in stealth. He really shouldn't care but sometimes he caught himself thinking about the other pilot.

That's a secret he figured on taking to his grave. He was currently waiting on the aforementioned pilot to arrive. Duo wasn't late but he had to come earlier and set up a few things around the area, there was lower chance of him getting caught by himself than the two of them together.

Duo should be arriving soon, so he made sure his mind was clear to successfully complete the mission. Than they would each move on to their next job whatever it might be.
/////////

Duo had hidden Deathscythe and finally arrived the meeting point. Heero was there and looked like he was ready to get it over with.


"Ready to go?" He knew but had to ask anyway.

"Yeah." The two gave each other a nod and headed off toward the base.
///////


Authors Note:
There is a part two to this that will contain how shall I say better interaction between the two. No I do not mean a lemon.;p.


Later People!==^_^==.
09/05/2007, 07:49am.