Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 years ❯ When Heero Met Duo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam Wing people etc.

5 Years

Chapter 1: When Heero met Duo

"Have a seat I'm about to tell you something that could ruin our friendship, a secret, but I hope it doesn't."

"Ok, and don't worry Duo short of you hating me in secret forever nothing could ruin our friendship only enhance it, but I also have something to share, a secret of my own."

It was after the cake and presents, and now both Heero and Duo sat in their room, about to lay the cards on the table.

~5 years ago~

'I am so angry I found out today that my 'cousin' would be coming to live with my family, why am I angry, for one 'aunt' Helen was an old friend of my mothers not even blood relation, second my 'cousin' was not even related to 'aunt' Helen, he was adopted, to make matters worse they lived in the city. So, he'll probable be a stuck up I'm better than you 'cool' kid, he's my age too, 4 months younger, mom says it'll be like having a younger 'brother', I think it'll be like having my own 'little' pain in the ass, he's even coming on my birthday some fucken present.' Heero Yuy paced his room, 'I don't give a flying fuck if his whole family just died, what fucking right does he have to fuck up my life, my dad's dead too, he doesn't deserve to be in my family, I already hate him.' Ding Dong.

"Heero, sweetie, come down stairs, Duo's here!" 'I don't give a damn' "He's here, Heero your cousins here, come down and meet Duo."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Heero hissed under breath.

"Hey, Heero, I'm Duo." A young bouncy boy, with chestnut brown hair to his mid-thigh greeted Heero, the other shorter haired boy grunted and held out his hand to be polite, but the overzealous boy smirked and threw his arms around the Japanese youth. "It's really cool ta meet ya man, mom use ta tell me all about her extended family, dad always laughed it off," the long haired boy squeezed once more tightly then let go. "She always said we'd visit one day," at this he turned to Mrs. Lowe (1), "She always told me stories about you, Ms. Yuy, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lowe, she wanted to make time to visit so very much." He looked more solemn, "Wow, I'm tired."

"Oh, sorry, where is my head," Mrs. Lowe said, her eyes were filled with tears that would soon be shed, for the lost 'sister' "You'll be sleeping in Heero's room, we've set up an extra cot, until we can get a more permanent bed it should do." She smiled, "Heero, show Duo to the room so he can get some sleep." Heero grunted.

As time passes Heero found the other 10 year old to be a nuisance, to talkative, and way to friendly, Heero hated when anyone touched him, and Duo was always doing it, a pat on the back, an arm thrown over the shoulder, hell he boy was to touchy feely. For about a month Heero had only contempt and hate for Duo, more over he thought it was ridiculous even sickening how he never mourned his family, that is until on night.

~ 4 years and 10 months and 2 weeks ago ~

"I miss you, I don't know how strong I can be, the only friend I have here hates me, and I know why, because I'm Shinigami, I should run away, save these nice people from my curse, what 10 year old has to watch everyone he loves die, it's all I ever see in my dreams, my nightmares, 2 foster families, a whole fucking church and, and my only real families, god why does it have to fall on my shoulders to live, I don't want to, please let me die, I promised I'd never kill myself and I'd try to live a long happy life, oh well I'm stuck aren't I?" The small braided boy sighed, "I just wanted to say how I missed you all, mom, dad, Mrs. And Mr. Peterson, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, Father Maxwell, Miu, Sasi, Jamie, Lynn, Mr. and Mrs. Scott, and Solo, Mrs. Scott, Helen, mom, whatever should I call you, well whatever I do I want you to know I miss you and Solo the most." The boy chocked back a sob and a silent tear fell down his face, "Goodbye." The room was quite, calm Duo sat on the windowsill feet dangling out, Duo felt a hand on his shoulder. The boy turned his head to see whose hand had been placed on his shoulder, much to his surprise, "Hee-eero?"

"I don't hate you, you're just annoying." The boy said in the usual cold voice.

"Well, then 'Mr. I never talk to anyone even my own parents' how can 'I' be less annoying, hum?" the once sad boy swung his legs over the edge back inside and shut the window.

"For one be less cocky, and talk less and …"

"Alright, alright, man is there anything about me you DON'T hate."

"Well, your odd outlook on life, and kind personality, and physical appearance."

"Physical appearance?"

"You have lovely eyes and wile your hair is 'not functional' it is, well it, it's pretty." Heero finished yawned walked over and got into bed.

Duo stared in shock; Heero had talk more in the last 10 min. than he had in the last 10 days, he shook his head, "thanks man, your pretty too," Duo joked, and Heero 'smiled?' " Wow, man did you just smile, like your lips curved up and, yea it was a smile." Duo grinned.

"Go to bed Duo." Heero said humor apparent in his voice. Duo walked over and sat on his own bed.

After that things slowly started to change and the two youths became best friends. Heero's mother was extremely happy her son had someone to talk to and was actually talking, they lived in a small area, only about 60 kids so everyone was home schooled (2), overall life was good.

When 2 years had gone by Odin announced they would be moving to a new neighbor, 50,000 miles away in California, an so the family packed and moved.

1.) Heero's dad died he kept his name, but his mom is remarried.

2.) My cousin has to be home school, 60 kids, in like 100 mile radius, gotta suck

BBSLFOT