Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 years ❯ A New School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam Wing people etc.

5 Years

Chapter 2: A new school

~ 2 years and 6 months ago ~

"Duo, it's almost time for your first day of school, Heero's ready come on." Mrs. Lowe yelled.

"Coming, coming, coming," Duo grabbed some toast, then Heero's hand then headed for the door. "Going, going, going." The boy's headed for the bus. "Why can't we stay home schooled, I mean now we have to get up early, and ride a smelly old bus."

"You need to get up early anyway, and how do you know it's smelly and old?"

"They all are, I use to go to public school ya know." Duo said in a 'I am Yoda I know all' voice. (1)

"You'll meet new people."

"Oh, yeah, cool, I like people, I was so deprived back home."

"You'll make loads of friends Duo."

"Yep and then, I'll force them down your throat so you can have loads too." Duo smiled, "Here comes the bus."

"Yellow is a god awful color." Duo nodded his consent as a bright yellow bus with 'Kindric Kalvin K-8' written on it pulled up. They were still in a small neighborhood, but small by different standards, they would have 70 others there age at school, in Duo's mind this was totally cool.

They entered the bus, and sat in the 2ed to last seat, "Hey welcome to KKK" A voice welcomed.

"WHAT?" Duo screeched.

"Shut up back there." The driver yelled.

"Duo the school's name is Kindric Kalvin K-8, the initials are KKK."

"Oh, still that's fucked up." The girl who had spoken and several others gawked at Duo, "What?" he ask.

"Wow, are you a trouble maker?" the girl ask, Duo smirked, as the bus came to a halt. "eep." Said girl almost ran towards the front of the bus, as 11 people got on the bus and headed toward the back, which had become almost empty, 3 even 4 people to a seat in front.

"Hi." A blonde boy around there age said.

"Hey, Duo Maxwell." Duo offered his hand, leaning across Heero to do so. The other boy shook it vigorously.

"Quatre Roberta Winner."

"Move Q, and you two, asses up, that's mine and Noin's seat," a tall long blonde haired boy a little older than the boy's said, "Move."

"No thank you, we are quite comfortable." Heero said in all seriousness. The whole bus gasp.

"Do you want to get your ass kicked?"

"By you?" Heero ask looking the boy up and down, "You couldn't but if the seat…"

"Why You Little" Heero stood up, he looked the other boy in the eye and said,

"Sit somewhere else on this overcrowded death trap, and stop making me mad." The other boy laughed and tried to punch Heero, Heero dodged and planted his fist in the other boys' stomach, " Sorry" He apologized and sat down.

"Come on Milly, we can sit here today." A blue haired girl said and led him to another seat, trying not to laugh.

"Excuse him, he was being unjust, but you have his respect now, he can be an ass sometimes." A Chinese boy held out his hand, "I'm Wufei"

Duo smiled reaching across Heero again, "Duo, and this is Heero, we're charmed." The others laughed.

"Well," The blonde boy, Quatre, from earlier began, "this is Noin and Millardo, you already (snicker) met them, and this is Trowa," He pointed to the tall boy sitting next to him, "And this is Dorothy, and Relena, and Une," The three nodded, "Marian, Wufei's 'GIRLFRIEND'," The girl smiled Wufei scowled, "Treize, and Catherine." He clapped his hands together, "All done."

Duo looked odd, very confused, "Millardo, Noin, Treize, Une, Quatre, Trowa, Wufei, Marian, Dorothy, Catherine, Relena." Quatre looked shocked.

"Yep." Duo smiled, he just found a shit load of new friends.

They did all become friends, and they were technically part of the 'bad crowd', but the 'bad crowd,' was also 'the good' crowd where teachers and grades were concerned, they were all very smart so no one complained.

1.) My friend says that not me the Yoda thing.

BBSLFOT