Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 years ❯ And So It Begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own

5 Years

Chapter 3: And so it begins

~ 2 weeks ago ~

"No."

"But,"

"No."

"Heero,"

"NO"

"Come on, one date,"

"N-O, NO"

"Please, it'll be fun,"

"Fuck off Relena."

"WE can double date."

"No"

"Triple date?"

"NO"

"Pretty Please."

"ALRIGHT, one damn date, with as many other couples as you can find, tonight, 8 o'clock, alright," the girl nodded, "Alright." Heero walked off, but he still heard the shrill shriek of Relena's voice, as she did a little victory dance. She'd been after Heero since he first stood up to her Brother, now she'd finally have him.

"Hey, where you been?" Duo ask as he plopped down on the couch next to an apparently frustrated Heero.

"Library"

"You are usually happy after a visit to la bibliotheca."

"Relena was there"

Duo winced, "So?"

"I gave in."

"Really?"

"Yea, go with me."

"Hu?"

"You and Hilde." Hilde had been the girl that first said hi to them, she had latched onto Duo, because she 'just loved bad boys' and had become part of the group.

"Ok, I'll tell Hilde, she'll be happy, SHE likes Relena."

"Shoot me."

"Sorry buddy, no avoiding Lena." Duo flipped the TV on, "Cool Jerry Springer."

"Duo, you are so, so, Duo." Both boys laughed and watched the 'household sex' episode of JS. (1)

Heero managed to get, Treize & Une, Millardo & Noin, Quatre & Dorothy, Wufei & Marian, Trowa & Catherine, (2) and Duo & Hilde, to go along on 'his & Relena's' Date.

"Dinner was great." Relena said as she clamped her arms onto Heero, who growled at her, she promptly detached herself and gulped, but smiled sweetly, "Didn't you think so Heero?" She batted her eyelashes.

"It was PIZZA Relena, but if nothing else it was fun."

"Yea, I had a blast." Noin said mentally recalling the mini food fight and time Milly burnt his tongue.

At the movies Heero started to hate the date, Everyone was making out and holding hands and Relena kept trying to touch his leg, 'I thought men were suppose to be the perverts' he noted mentally, as Relena tried to grab his hand. Hilde had asked to talk to Duo part way through the movie, and they hadn't been back, but no one noticed.

"I'm getting a drink." Heero said

"Can I get some more popcorn, Heero, darling?" Heero shuddered but nodded his consent and left.

~ Elsewhere in the theater ~

"Duo, I'm moving, to New Mexico." Hilde bit her lip, expecting and 'oh, no' or an 'you can't' but she got.

"When."

"Next Tuesday, maybe we can write or visit, we can stay together."

"Yea, cool."

"How can you be so calm?"

"I don't know, I'll miss you like crazy but I can't very well do anything about it."

"I love you Duo."

Duo bit his lip, "That's good."

SMACK

" THAT'S GOOD, don't you love me, Duo, you were my first, and I always assumed."

Duo's first thoughts were 'well you know what assume does don't ya?' (3) But he went with, "I'm sorry, your ore like a sister to me, I love you like that, does that make since?"

"A SISTER?' a sister, my god Duo, we've fucked."

"No exactly like a sister, maybe you moving will help you find that perfect someone, because he's not me, you're my best friend and I hope you'll always be, but last week I had an epiphany."

"Oh and what's that, that you wanna fuck the whole nation so lets ditch poor little ole' Hilde?"

"No, Hilde this is really important to me, I haven't told anyone, I may never tell anyone, can you keep a secret?"

Hilde knew Duo was a blabbermouth, and he seemed very serious, "Not even Heero?" Duo nodded, "Yea, tall me, I promise I won't tell, it better be life altering, to make you not care if we brake up, you better be in love or something." Hilde had all but stopped crying now, and had calmed considerably, it was big if Heero didn't know.

Duo Gulped, "Hilde, I'm, I'm, oh, god, I'm gay." Hilde gawked, Duo was a big flirt, a ladies man, he couldn't be gay, she'd heard wrong.

"I'm sorry?"

"Gay"

She laughed, "Good one." She tried to find a smile on his face, "You make that up on the spot"

"Hilde please don't make this any harder, I really am well, oh hell, I a FAG."

Hilde fainted

1.) Yep a real episode.

2.) Not sibling in this, NOT SIBLINGS

3.) Makes an ass outta you and me

BBSLFOT