Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 years ❯ The Truth Comes Out ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do NOT Own

Five Years

Chapter 4: Truth Comes Out

~ One week ago ~

"So, the night we had sex, you realized you were gay, that's comforting."

"It felt off, your like my bestest friend ever in the Whole Wide World."

"What about Heero?"

"I love hi…" Duo's eye's widened, "Yea next to him." He tried to cover.

Hilde looked at Duo, he looked sick, "You, you ll… lo… love… him?" She ask trying not to burst to tears. "Like a brother right, he's like you cousin, even if not by blood."

Duo lowered his head.

Hilde started to cry. "Wow I gotta get going, I'll miss my parents, call you as soon as we get there." She gave Duo a hug and they said goodbye, he'd skipped school that day to help her load the moving van, now she was gone.

~ Later ~

"Duo, how ya doing?" Heero ask at the dinner table.

"I'm good, I'll miss Hilde but hey, gotta go on with life."

Heero nodded. "Relena is having a party Friday, she says it's for my birthday, we should go."

"Sounds fun Hee-Chan."

"How was school today Heero?" Mrs. Lowe ask

"Good, good."

"Kids after dinner, I'd like to talk to you." Odin stated. Both boys nodded.

~ After Dinner ~

"Yes Odin?" Heero ask as the sat on the couch.

"Well, it's time I gave the birds and the bees speech."

"Why?"

"Heero you need to know, in a year or so sex will start to get more and more appealing."

"I already know how to handle contraceptives, emotional problems, etc. and do not plan on having any more sexual relations, or for that matter alcohol for a long time."

"Heero your almost 15, wait, anymore, when?"

"Millardo's 17th, three weeks ago, someone spiked the punch, I ended up inebriated and as hard as it is to believe Relena took advantage of Me, it sickens me today and will always sicken me, I did not want to loose said virginity that night, nor to that person."

Odin shook his head, "I can believe you, son, that girl has always acted a little off, don't drink anything from an open can or cup at anymore of the Peacecraft parties, ok?"

"Alright"

"And if you have any questions, I'm here, now Duo."

"I don't need the sex talk." Odin eyed him. "Hilde wanted to, I didn't know she was moving, but she did and she wanted me to be her first, so she ask, at the time I thought I loved her so we did, that night I had an epiphany, I probably won't ever have sex again, or at least until collage, and not because it was bad, but I have my reasons."

Odin stood, "Very well, if you get question?" He left knowing they understood.

"Come on Duo lets get to bed."

"Kay"

The boys went upstairs.

"Down stairs you said you thought back then that you loved Hilde, but now you don't?"

"Not like as a girlfriend or lover or wife kinda thing, like Wu and Merian, more like a sister."

"And what was your epiphany?"

"Nothing big, hey Heero, why don't you ever have a girlfriend lots of girls like you."

"I don't like them, they are pretty and all, some are nice personality wise, but there's just no chemistry."

"Oh"

"Yea" Heero turned over to his side and clicked the light off.

~ Mid-Party ~

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrroooooo!"

"Relena, what do you want?"

"You!"

"Go fuck yourself." Heero walked through the party, and a hand clamped his shoulder, "Don't touch me please."

"Sorry." Treize held his hands up, "Why are you always so touchy about being touched?"

"Because, it's uncomfortable."

"Trust issues." Catherine concluded

"Hn" Heero scowled, "Anyone seen Duo?"

"No, I don't know why your looking you should want to spend all your time with your girlfriend." Relena cooed.

"You not my girlfriend, I'd rather fuck a duck." Anyone in hearing distance laughed. "So no one's seen that little fucking Baka."

"Looking for me?" Duo ask as he slung his arms out and around Heero's neck, leaning on him and resting his head on his arm and up against Heero's cheek.

"See, now you let Duo drape himself all over you, but no one else can touch you?" Millardo, being helpful as always interjected.

"I love this song." Quatre bounced up and down to the chorus, "Hey now you're a rock star get the show on get paid."

Duo detached from Heero and began to bounce with Quatre; soon most everyone was bouncing around, earlier conversation and findings of said conversation forgotten. Heero however, went to get fresh air and think.

"Why is Duo the only one I ever let touch me, I never really thought about it?" He said to no one in particular.

"Maybe because you like him." Trowa's voice came from just beside the sliding glass door.

"Of course I like him he's my best friend." Heero looked up at the stars "Why wouldn't I, that doesn't help."

"Best friend, more like brother, right?"

"Yea, Yea, is there a point?"

"What color eyes does Duo have?"

"Amethyst"

"What about Wufei or Me or Quatre?"

"I don't know, why?"

"What's Duo's favorite color?"

"Black"

"Food?"

"Potato, fixed any way, from chip to backed."

"Movie?"

"Boondock Saints"

"What side does he mostly sleep on?"

"His right"

"What shampoo does he use?"

"Gummy Bear"

"Shoe size?"

"11"

"Fav. Phrase?"

"Don't knock it till you've tried it."

"Describe him in one word."

"Beautiful"

"Do you love him?"

"Yes"

"Heero are you gay?"

Herro had to think he thought for a long time, finally "Yes" he looked at Trowa, "Is that wrong?"

"If it is then you and me both are wrong, so who cares."

"What about Catharine"

"She's like a sister to me, she's also in love with his collage guy, but I'm the guy she shows to her parents, she's the only other person that knows about me."

"I will have to tell Duo about this, he's going to have a field day, whole school will probable know, I won't tell him 'bout you."

"Ya gonna tell him everything?" Heero nodded, "Your a lot more brave than I."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I'll never be able to tell Quatre and I've known for almost a year. You know 20 min. and you plan to spill."

"Hn."

"It's cold I'm going in."

"Yea"

BBSLFOT