Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 years ❯ Finial Confessions and Happy Endings ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do NOT Own

Five Years

Chapter 5: Finial Confessions and Happy Endings

~ Present ~

"Have a seat I'm about to tell you something that could ruin our friendship, a secret, but I hope it doesn't."

"Ok, and don't worry Duo short of you hating me in secret forever nothing could ruin our friendship only enhance it, but I also have something to share, a secret of my own." It was after the cake and presents, and now both Heero and Duo sat in their room, about to lay the cards on the table.

"Heero, I um I, well I like guys"

"I like guys too."

"No Heero, I like guys as in I'm gay."

"Oh, well then that's not what you said before, I did have the wrong meaning, but still, yea me too."

Duo tilted his head to the side, "Your um, GAY, like a fag, like you wanna fuck other guys?"

"Pretty much, yea, one in particular."

"Well, that's not it, that's not the whole thing, you see, I well, I kinda have a thing for someone."

"It's not Trowa is it?" 'What the fuck why did you ask that, "It's just he's gay."

"No, not him, it's I well, how do I say it?"

"Sorry but, it's my turn anyway so hush." Heero worried his lip. "Duo, I'm well, to put it in simple terms, in love." Duo's heart beat much to fast for it's own good.

"With Trowa?" He questioned

"Oh, no, no, sorry to clarify, I'm in love with you, Aishiteru Duo."

Duo could now officially die happy, and he kinda felt a heart attach coming on, he looked at Heero you was the picture of seriousness, wow, Duo let out a nice long breath. Heero had started to worry but he had no need. "You ass, you stole my secret," He took one last deep breath "I love you too."

Heero stood and walked over to Duo, he sat down, and smiled. Then he put his hand to Duo's cheek and rubbed the pallet of his thumb over it. He bent and grazed his lips over Duo's.

Duo smiled and leaned into Heero's touch a little before raising his own hand to the back of Heero's and pushing their lip together, slowly, softly, then with increasing passion.

Heero, Deepened the kiss Duo initiated and licked Duo's lower lip asking for entrance, he received it almost instantly. Duo's mouth opened to Heero and he in turn allowed his own tongue to venture out into the moist cavern of Heero's mouth.

They kissed until they could no longer take the need to breathe and separated gasping for air.

Heero wrapped his arms around Duo and they lay back in silence, then snuggled under covers, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They live fairly happy ever after.

Shinigami: Well whadaya think, I think it needs a sequel and so major revamping but that can wait a wile. So R&R

BBSLFOT