Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat's Life ❯ The Duke ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
AN: No, I don't know why I wrote this.. But damn, do I like it.. The second chapter will come soon, so if you read this one you better review! I love reviews and I go a whole lot faster with a lot of reviews!

I got my first flame! It's not really a flame.. but it's not constructive criticism or a good review..It's amusing.. Go to Heero Yuy and the... story to see what I'm talking about. :D

Summary: Gifted in empathy, Quatre Winner is thrown into the slave world for Duke Kushrenada. After meeting his extensive clan, including the demon Duo Maxwell and the cat-creature Trowa, he's told to work not only in the room but with the deadly creatures outside as well.


The Duke

Naked, pale, soft, and innocently wide-eyed, Quatre Raberba Winner was the first son of the reclusive Winner family, and seemingly without the usual psychic defects his twenty-nine older sisters had. Per usual the drunken father's habit, in lieu of caring for his children until they had children of their own, he set about a gradual plan in raising his first boy to be a prostitute. He would be sold at the age of sixteen to the highest bidder.

He watched the child indiscreetly, analytically for his innermost personality- and of course for any psychic defects that would mar his price. Masters, owners, and the Doms wouldn't want a slave that could read thoughts or move objects with their minds, blow fire or spit ice, et cetera. Luckily for Mr. Winner, Quatre came out to be a docile toddler, malleable, especially with his dying mother's care. The child developed an unhealthy guilty conscience and empathetic personality.

At the time of his mother's death, Mr. Winner promptly, with pretentious strategy, blamed it solely on the last child, the youngest four girls left to console him and further soften his demeanour.

By his thirteenth summer, he was an unblemished, mentally-raped virgin. That year his oldest sister had come back to their old drunken father, having paid her way out of service miles away. Hardened by her course of work but unable to budge the father from his position- particularly because he still owned the bank, the hospital, and was in on the valuable, illegal slave ring- she set about raising the three youngest children to be more determined and outgoing. At first, it did little after years of emotional and physical abuse on Quatre, who was beaten regularly, and the girls, who weren't spared with the virgin route as their brother was. In three years, however, Quatre was deemed the most intelligent, yet still gentle, and perhaps too green. The oldest sister's method of teaching didn't involve the outside world, but what was on the inside.

That was fortunate for Mr. Winner. When that eldest sister died in a mysterious bombing in her apartment, he inquired, in broad and specific terms, what Quatre was told by his sister. He didn't know much about the country or the creatures living there or the defects ailing or aiding its inhabitants. Most importantly, he had no idea what 'masturbate' meant, or 'dick' for that matter.

So, all went according to plan later that year as Mr. Winner, going into his sixties, rich from twenty-nine successful sales of slaves, went about campaigning and auctioning out his last great treasure. He proclaimed the boy was a virgin, unsullied, and quite cute, and he promised training or breaking in Quatre would be a 'fun and whole-heartedly pleasurable experience', besides the after-years that would come.

As with every year, he coaxed the attention of Duke Kushrenada, a giant of a man, or vampire, no one knows for sure, rumored to be powerfully potent in the psychic cells, with thirty different powers. Treize Kushrenada almost never went outside, letting his slaves and servants do the work, and lived in his enormous castle with eight other patricentric-like families, all lead by men and their slaves. They formed another group of slave ring owners, mostly with foreign imports. They were filthy rich.

In a public game between them, they fought to own the most talented, most beautiful, or most pleasing, or even most rambunctious slaves that passed between the rings. Treize was always winning and paid the most, but never, after so many years still, accepted one of the Winner children.

On two occasions he accepted children from the Peacecraft family, the mother, as most females of the country were, so fertile in childbearing that it had become an economic necessity to get rid of some of the children. Quatre chanced to watch the young man that was taken, quite forcefully and with much fight, by the Duke. Treize had to beat him into the ground to make him still and even then that was a struggle. It was said that the young man was the most skilled out of his brothers but by birthright his older brothers were allowed to stay. Such a thought never occured among the Winner children, nor was being accepted by Duke Kushrenada.

Until now, of course. The Duke requested an audience with Quatre, a great honor nearly giving Mr. Winner a stroke, which took all of five silent minutes, before he left, leaving behind a check for one million ducs, the golden currency of the country, and more money Mr. Winner ever dreamed of having.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quatre was utterly bewildered. Over the past tiring week, a tailor had come to measure him, naked, a woman doctor said he was checking him all over, naked, and an utterly handsome young man massaged him, naked. Surprisingly, each time his penis would stand on end. He had an urge to pull or massage the organ himself, but time and time again, from his mother, his father, to his sisters, he was told never to touch himself there or his bottom. Once, he had, and it was the best moment of his life besides the times he spent with his mother.

To him it felt like the visits were for the exact reason to position him in this agonizing state. He enjoyed it. It was like, he presumed from a tryst between his father and another young woman he came across, they were 'teasing' him. They would stare directly at his erection and smile, then leave.

Now it came to the day, his bruises gone and him embarassingly naked, that the formidable and dangerous Duke Kushrenada was to become his master, which meant to him from the books he read that the man would just be like another father. But said father told him that Duke Kushrenada will be much more eager to beat him, without a drink. His weapons would extend further than a small switch, bottle, or shoe, but to whips, floggers, and electrical devices. This frightened him terribly, to the point which he cried there in the lobby waiting for the Duke. He was alone.

It wasn't as if he wanted to stay with his father, though, and Iria had always told him to give everything a chance. So his tears dried up and only his heart pounded nervously in his chest as time wore on, the Duke was taking his tame. The only thing he looked forward to was becoming aroused again- though he didn't know the term itself, but the feeling was extraordinary.

Hooves clopped on the driveway, and the horses neighed to a stop. A soundless door opened and heavy boots plunked up the steps. Already, Quatre's organ twitched in anticipation, and moved again when the Winner mansion's heavy door opened to reveal Duke Kushrenada for the last time.

Quatre's oversensitive senses mapped out every aspect of his news master. The young duke was dressed to kill, a far cry from the dress suit he came in for his five-minute inspection. Tight, shiny leather pants creased every muscle in his thighs, and his thick boots came knee-high. Wearing a sleeveless dark red vest, a black cape, and black gloves, Kushrenada finished his look with a gold and red cane intricately carved to look like a magnificent dragon, his ginger hair slicked back.

His intoxicating smell was marked by the scent of flowers, demeanor by piercing eyes and fangs as he smiled at him. Merely being in his prescence had Quatre with a powerful erection. Treize's eyes dropped appreciatively down there.

He circled him for a bit, making Quatre blush vehemently, and his erection stronger, before he went down on one knee before him. A strong hand grasped his hot thigh, pushing at the cords of muscles underneath the soft skin.

"Quatre?"

His master's voice surprised him. What he expected was a controlling deep voice, a younger version of his father's, but instead Treize's was light and welcoming, inviting in the sweetest and most romantic sense. And sexy, but he didn't know that word.

"Yes, sir?"

Strangely forked eyebrows lifted, and the fanged smile widened.

"How do you feel, Quatre?" he asked, using both hands to caress his new slave's legs.

Quatre contemplated his answer, and wondered which one could possibly please the gentle Duke. But then he remembered what his father said, and what his father used to be and decided to be honest.

"Frustrated, sir."

The duke laughed quietly, "Why is that?"

"I want to touch myself." Duke Kushrenada then gave him a questioning look, so he answered the silent inquiry, "I don't want to unless you tell me to... sir."

Quatre's breath caught in his throat as Treize's hands neared his erection. He chanced to look down the Duke's body and see his engorged member stretching the confines of his leather pants. Quatre was pleased that he pulled that reaction from his master, but he found it odd that his new master hadn't relieved himself yet; it was a sure thing no one and nothing could bar the Duke from doing anything he wanted to do.

Almost at the same time he began to think this, Treize reached down to unzip his pants, unbutton them, and then take out his stark-red erection, slowly pumping. The Duke let out a pleased grunt and pushed him down on the plain cushion he had been waiting on, then he settled heavily between his legs and rubbed their erections together.

Quatre, unprepared for any stimulation, cried out and tried to escape, but Treize grabbed his hips and ground their hips together.

In his small fit of pleasure, Quatre ejaculated, not even able to vocalize his climax, clutching onto his master's cape. He opened his eyes, which he hadn't realized were closed, and saw that he had stained the black cloth of the cape. Out of fear, the blonde was unable to say anything, and just watched Treize remove his cape and throw it across the room as if he would have nothing more to do with it.

"I'm going to have to punish you for that, Quatre."

It surely didn't sound like he was going to be punished, but Treize looked like he was going to act on his promise. It was a frightening look.

"Yes, sir."

Purple eyes widened in surprise. "That's all you have to say?" Trieze asked, then said thoughtfully, "I say I will punish you, and you will take it without a fight. The only other to act like this would be Relena Peacecraft."

"Do you want me to fight?"

"I don't care either way. It is all good fun in the end. Now, your punishment..." he trailed off thoughtfully, pulling Quatre's legs over his shoulder and leaving his small entrance open and vulnerable. He tapped his swollen member, now leaking a stream of precum, there, letting it twitch around him. And now he breathed heavily, the masculine angles of his face becoming sharper. This face was arousing and scary at the same time. Quatre's new master was a paradox.

"I don't mean to scare you or anything, but I think it would be best to drill some of my darker personality into you. With the exception of a few more recalcitrant pets, many have come to think of me as... gentle.. or soft..." Treize pushed down, the glans of his cock going painfully past the initial resistance of Quatre's portal.

He pleaded, "Ah! Please stop! It hurts!" But with Treize holding him down for what most likely would be the most painful penetration- besides the fact that he's never been penetrated before- he had no chance of escaping or getting through to his master.

Quatre endured the longest moment of his life in arduously kept silence, after Treize commanded him to hush. His master shoved and shoved, literally ripping his unadulterated insides.

One hand on his hip and the other on his head, Treize leaned forward for a soft kiss, something which Quatre hadn't received since Iria died. What a shock it was to have the Duke press his tongue against his lips and let the hot muscle swirl about his mouth. The nerves there went aflame and he opened up; the kiss intensified as their tongues clashed together. Treize sucked hard as he pulled out the virgin passage, and he relished the shudder of pain going through the body beneath him.

"You're so tight, Quatre. I haven't felt someone like you in entirely too long-ng," Treize grunted, shooting forward and spilling his seed prematurely. He wasn't aware of just how long he's gone without breaking a virgin. Maybe, he thought, one more try and he can truly treasure this moment.

But the little shuddering mass of flesh that was Quatre couldn't handle it, he knew, so he reluctantly pulled out, noting the coat of blood on his cock. To address that matter he pulled out his ever-present handmade handkerchief to wipe himself and then Quatre as well.

"Did you enjoy yourself, master?" came the tired question from Treize's new slave. As an answer, undoubtedly pleased with the boy, he bent down to kiss him again, something he sensed was pleasurable gesture. Even after his punishment, Quatre sported an erection. He squeezed on a cock ring to prevent such accidents as earlier from happening. In one arm he pulled Quatre from the cushion and carried him to the carriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in his master's lap made him feel aroused again. He surely didn't want to be penetrated, something that had felt better after he was used to it, however short it lasted. But he didn't feel like it was in his place to ask for any favors, and he should just wait until his and the Duke's next session.

"Quatre, I'll tell you the ground rules of my castle."

At the word rules, Quatre perked up, willing and eager to please. Treize saw this and chuckled, relaxing.

"You are a good one. I believe I'll win again this year.

"First thing, I'll punish one of the other slaves if you make a mistake, for the next month."

It was an unusual rule, if one could call it that, but Quatre didn't question his master. Moreover, he decided to be on his best behavior and try not to make any mistakes.

"Don't worry; there's a dozen others, and I'll vary from one to the other." He said this switching in punishment from slave to slave as if he was talking about how bright and clear the sky was today. And it was abnormally bright for early autumn. Like most suspicious people, Quatre thought this was a good sign as his master continued on the complicated structure of his many slaves:

"I do believe Duo will be a reasonable companion for you, his male partner is Heero and his female partner is Hilde, and Heero's female partner is Relena, whose female partner is Dorothy, who is going to be your female partner, while Trowa will be your male partner..."